Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What All Women Should Know About Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What All Women Should Know About Guys (1121 Views)

10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied / See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Guys / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What All Women Should Know About Guys by midehill(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
1. is there anywhere in this world that says only guys should spend money on women...absolutely no...though we know itz our responsibility to take care of the house...OK fine...but at least sometimes you should also try to spoil us...take us out sometimes with your money...buy things for us...buy something expensive if you can afford it...don't always be that woman that always takes and takes from the hubby...sometimes u can just act like this...for instance we are going out together on the road and I want to buy something that I like...you can insist and pay for the thing if you have the money... I swear the guy will love and cherish you for this... note: am not saying every time but once in a while just to show u care... I am breaking the guys code now ooo...that's one way to win a guys heart...I personally cherish and will always respect women who do this...they are the real women...I have been praying to God for this kind of woman but all the girls I am coming across...na to dey always dey take from me...take every time...itz really bad...gelz pls try and change ur ways on this

2. learn to know how to dress nicely...the clothes doesn't have to be expensive...no...it shouldn't be...dress in a way that is Godly...stop revealing ur thighs and boobs...when u do this...we see u as prostitute and we would only Bleep u but will never marry u...dress neatly and Godly

3. girls please stop punishing the good guys out there...women loves bad guys...true...but you women can develop that good guy into ur taste...yeah I know the bobo is shy...help him to overcome that...stand with him...that is one way to stop having heartbreak because the bad guys will always hurt u but when u stay with the good guy...that can't happen...

4 don't be too tough to guys...there are some girls that u will toast them and toast them but still they won't accept just because they are proving tough inspite the fact they love the guy...if you don't love him...u may not accept... that's okay but the reason u love him Nd still proving tough for him...that's a no no for we guys...we are in the mordern age whereby we guys don't waste time on girls proving tough again...we get pissed up if after some weeks...u r still saying no and we give up...there is this saying that if a person truelly loves you he will never leave u...itz quite true but let me tell u this...even true love dies when its not being reciprocated to

5 find something doing...no guy wanna marry a liability

6 I won't reveal the remaining guys code...work on this and see that guy love u more except if only he is not into you

cc lalasticlala mynd44 help move this to front page biko
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Let me park here cheesy
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by ijobaooorun(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abeg gimme pop corn
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Abeg gimme pop corn

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by QueenSekxy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
oga don't you have anything to do with your life instead of analysing and discussing about women here and there..
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by midehill(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
yes ooo..what I posted...is DAT not the truth my guys?
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by QueenSekxy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
lol gimme too
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by dingbang(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ladies are wiser than men these days.

Men chose to spend unnecessary money for a girl that doesn't even worth coke....

But a lady will spend her money on a guy that deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by midehill(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
oga don't you have anything to do with your life instead of analysing and discussing about women here and there..

hey don't come here to derail my thread...
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by midehill(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
dingbang:
Ladies are wiser than men these days.

Men chose to spend unnecessary money for a girl that doesn't even worth coke....

But a lady will spend her money on a guy that deserves it.

u r right bro...I was once spending money on a gel thinking she would love me...quess what even that made her to break up with me...now she z regretting she broke up...but me I am thanking God she did if not...I would have spent millions on her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by swiz123(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is this a sermon or what?
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by mofeoluwadassah: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
me am always here to read comments

1 Like

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol gimme too
for u its free wink

1 Like

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Martin0(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
for u its free wink
Ok for her it's free I see..
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Martin0(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol gimme too
Madam abeg collect 2 ooo This guy nor dey gree sell give me ooo..grin
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by QueenSekxy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
for u its free wink
woow..just feel like crying ,,all these for me??

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by QueenSekxy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
for u its free wink

1 Like

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by QueenSekxy(f): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Madam abeg collect 2 ooo This guy nor dey gree sell give me ooo..grin
hahahahah..I can't finish that one...there's love in sharing
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
*stretches out T-shirt to collect popcorn
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by midehill(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
oh geez who are those people selling popcorn on my thread...thunder wan fire una
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hahahahah..I can't finish that one...there's love in sharing
gringringrin I see u ee.. For this singular love wey u give so..I give u 2love

1 Like

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ahan!! angry

if all of una come to chop pop corn and read comments who wan con start the e-fight na angry

where all those broke-guys-slayer ladies sef?.................make dem do come curse op make the battle start cheesy
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ahan!! angry

if all of una come to chop pop corn and read comments who wan con start the e-fight na angry

where all those broke-guys-slayer ladies sef?.................make dem do come curse op make the battle start cheesy
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Fadiga24(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
I always come with my popcorn.

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

yes na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
me am always here to read comments
reading comments like watching film cheesy cheesy
Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by QueenSekxy(f): 3:26am On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

yes na cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolz thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by mofeoluwadassah: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:
reading comments like watching film cheesy cheesy
yes o...like watching in 3D cool

1 Like

Re: What All Women Should Know About Guys by Amarabae(f): 5:46am On Aug 19, 2017
What are guys feeling like sef? Go and sit down.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Prostitutes Are Brave / Six (6) Categories Of Men Women Like / Photos & Video: Man Catches His Friend On Camera Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.