Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied (3174 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
1. The guy that knows how to talk to girls and is always seen with girls hanging around him is seen as a leader and highly respected

2. The average looking girls (the 5 & 6s) are at least 7 times more promiscuous than the finest ones (8 & 10s)

3. 9 and 10s are the most loneliest girls as they tend to scare men away with their excessive beauty which translates to these men like she's a dick house.

4. The ones that bang all the time tends to get more pussy. The ones that lack pussy to bang even the small they get is swiftly snatched away from them. You can also find this concept in the holy book

5. No 9 and 10 lady has ever been thought of being single. Most often than not at least 70% are always single and they tend to be more faithful in a relationship than the average ones.

6. The guy that talks the most and seen as the secretary of the group is always the most timid when girls are around. They possess 100% confidence when with boys and a fluctuating 0.1 and 0.2 confidence when a lady is approaching from a mile away

7. The most quietest of the guy in a group is the most creative, devious and most at times the Master of evil plans

8. Girls that make too much noise about sex are the most weakest in bed. Likewise to guys. Most of the quiet ones are bombs

9. The most unserious student in a class/group is always the one with the sharpest memory. A huge percentage of the ones that show off in a class/group are on the average side.

10. The girl/guy you don't like is the one that likes you and keep following you upandan cheesy

Add yours

11 Likes

Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
I have experienced no 10 first hand and I must say that it isn't a good experience at all.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Seun Lalasticlala

Front page material
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Thatlong9: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chai no 10
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Adasun(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
1 and 6 has k-leg
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by fykes(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
no 7... I can relate, I believe it to be true, cos I am that kinda guy. Most times I have to repent from my thoughts than my words or acts.

No 1... Is only for teenagers or men with low self esteem.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by ukukaegbu(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
No 6 though... group of guys dey get secretary?? grin grin grin
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by robinso01(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
That no 10 is true
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
the difference between me and number 7 is that I decline and rebuke the evil and devilish thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Oreoluwa5: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
No 7 is typical me

Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Rickmann: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dicktion:
1. The guy that knows how to talk to girls and is always seen with girls hanging around him is seen as a leader and highly respected

2. The average looking girls (the 5 & 6s) are at least 7 times more promiscuous than the finest ones (8 & 10s)

3. 9 and 10s are the most loneliest girls as they tend to scare men away with their excessive beauty which translates to these men like she's a dick house.

4. The ones that bang all the time tends to get more pussy. The ones that lack pussy to bang even the small they get is swiftly snatched away from them. You can also find this concept in the holy book

5. No 9 and 10 lady has ever been thought of being single. Most often than not at least 70% are always single and they tend to be more faithful in a relationship than the average ones.

6. The guy that talks the most and seen as the secretary of the group is always the most timid when girls are around. They possess 100% confidence when with boys and a fluctuating 0.1 and 0.2 confidence when a lady is approaching from a mile away

7. The most quietest of the guy in a group is the most creative, devious and most at times the Master of evil plans

8. Girls that make too much noise about sex are the most weakest in bed. Likewise to guys. Most of the quiet ones are bombs

9. The most unserious student in a class/group is always the one with the sharpest memory. A huge percentage of the ones that show off in a class/group are on the average side.

10. The girl you don't like is the one that likes you and keep following you upandan cheesy

Add yours

grin No 10 and it's vice versa too
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
#7 & #10; crazy world
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by joviegghead: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'm definitely no 7grin
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by 444crop: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ten no b lie
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by bigpicture001: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Almost all are very true cuz I lived and grew up in the streets
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by lammylam(f): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Num 8 and 10
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Degrezhaa: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmmnm
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Westernlove: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dicktion:

10. The girl/guy you don't like is the one that likes you and keep following you upandan cheesy

Add yours

Mumu post though but true to an Extent......
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by tnerro1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am no 7 and no apologies cool

If you ever disrespected me and I was quiet about it, don’t trust me oooo grin
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
tnerro1:
I am no 7 and no apologies cool

If you ever disrespected me and I was quiet about it, don’t trust me oooo grin
Hehehe I can relate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by oneda(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
You picture me on number 9
Always unserious and playful yet the A's never stop flowing.
If you follow me and play then you'll be fulfilling that Igbo proverb "Oke soro ngwere maa mmiri, ya koo ngwere oga ako kwa oke?" (If the rat got soaked in the rain with the lizard, when the lizard dries will the rat also dry?)
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by OmoOduduwa01: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
I stan 6 7 9 grin grin
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by folarr(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dicktion:
I don't get
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Give400: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
folarr:

I don't get
guys that are sexually active get more pussies to smash unlike the sexually inactive ones that always appear needy and desperate cos of lack of sex hence, killing the attraction that would lead to sex with the female folk. I think that's what he meant
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Number 3. I'm cute and single. Cos many guys think I'm taken grin grin
Re: 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied by YoungLionken(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Some nice points you got there...

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet / He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! / Men Are Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.