Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: (1323 Views)

What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Ediva(f): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2010
thou me n ma bf have bin havin some issues we said our apologoies n i tot tins were back to normal. on val he calls me up n tells me we sud b togeda n asks me ova. ma area to his area is far like an hour journey on geetin to his area i kept callin his line no ansa, i have a house in his area soi went to ma house kept callin him still no ansa.
he called and said he has a new fone n its complicated n doesnt even know wen it goes on silent, by this time was on ma way to his house n i asked him where he was n he said was at home.on gettin to his house even his.ghost wasnt there. i called him sms.him no reply, till monday morn wen he called but i didnt pick.

now he called today beggin me to listen to his xplanations. ma frends tink his a cheat, pls wat do i do?
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Donvilo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
He must hav been playing with u. Did is what u should do? On the first note; find out from him what his problem really his(if u still has feelings for him) so as to know if u can cope being with him. On the second note; ignore him & move with ur life. It's up to u to make the choice.
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
I can smell something here!!! lipsrsealed.
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by scottN(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2010
Wish I kud hep gf but my gf also stood me up. We also had issues & tried 2 resolve it. Hweva, ma own opinion is dat she spent it wit some1 else tho she denies; that she was wit her family (who r in anoda state) & dat val is time 4 small gals to milk men (gosh what an excuse!).Eida ways i've decided 2 move on in ma own case even tho she is now itching 2 come back 4rm whereva she went 2. Cases cud b perculiar but u cud use mine as a ref 2 decide 4 ursef gf.
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2010
how can your friends assumed so quickly that he is a cheat maybe something happen.
I think you should listen to what he have to say then u can decide for yourself.
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
rokiatu:

how can your friends assumed so quickly that he is a cheat maybe something happen.
I think you should listen to what he have to say then u can decide for yourself.
Sis,do u think that guy will hv a reasonable excuse to give when he kept saying he was at home when the gal called him?He will definitely cook up something but the deed had already been done.
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Ediva(f): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2010
Donvilo:

He must hav been playing with u. Did is what u should do?      On the first note; find out from him what his problem really his(if u still has feelings for him) so as to know if u can cope being with him.                     On the second note; ignore him & move with your life. It's up to u to make the choice.
i still have fellins for him n cos he.knows his d only one in ma life n i love him hiz playin me for a fool,
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2010
Ediva:

i still have fellins for him n cos he.knows his d only one in ma life n i love him hiz playin me for a fool,
Guys for you once they know they dont hv rivals but we must always break that confidence.That makes them sit tight.Am telling you from experience!!!!
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
nikkykay:

Sis,do u think that guy will hv a reasonable excuse to give when he kept saying he was at home when the gal called him?He will definitely cook up something but the deed had already been done.
maybe he is just doesn't see Valentines day as something super special. me still think she should hear the guy out undecided
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Ediva(f): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
scottN:

Wish I kud hep gf but my gf also stood me up. We also had issues & tried 2 resolve it. Hweva, ma own opinion is dat she spent it wit some1 else tho she denies; that she was wit her family (who r in anoda state) & dat val is time 4 small gals to milk men (gosh what an excuse!).Eida ways i've decided 2 move on in ma own case even tho she is now itching 2 come back 4rm whereva she went 2. Cases cud b perculiar but u cud use mine as a ref 2 decide 4 ursef gf.
both our lovers hurt us, u  heard her xplanationz n made ur choice sud i, i still havefeelnz for him n am so lonley but i dont want to b a fool,
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2010
rokiatu:

maybe he is just doesn't see Valentines day as something super special. me still think she should hear the guy out undecided

He shld have said that and explained to her be4 she dressed up and came down all the way from her house.1hr drive ? Haba!!!.Try to be in her shoes ,hw wuld u feel?
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Ediva(f): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2010
nikkykay:

Guys for you once they know they dont hv rivals but we must always break that confidence.That makes them sit tight.Am telling you from experience!!!!

is like ur seein.tins from ma point of view, so sud i hear him out or wat
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2010
Pls give him a chance and listen to what hes got to say.You know what if u truly love him,forget anything he is going to tell you either the truth or lies.You move on and pretend as if nothing has happened.Just take it that he has done his own.Just watch out i mean his moves.
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Ediva(f): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2010
nikkykay:

Pls give him a chance and listen to what hes got to say.You know what if u truly love him,forget anything he is going to tell you either the truth or lies.You move on and pretend as if nothing has happened.Just take it that he has done his own.Just watch out i mean his moves.
hmmmm dats easeier said than done gal, wat if he just wants to use me as an assistant gf am faitful dis d dude n i expect dat in return, but how can i love a gut i dont trust, he has anoda gf. ill b lovin him n he will be lovin oda gal, its a fix, am confused
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2010
Ediva:

hmmmm dats easeier said than done gal, wat if he just wants to use me as an assistant gf am faitful dis d dude n i expect dat in return, but how can i love a gut i dont trust, he has anoda gf. ill b lovin him n he will be lovin oda gal, its a fix, am confused
I haven said he has another girl.Or are u aware is having another girl?Be4 u or after u met him? Becos for him to have spent the val with another girl means the girl is special or he just used that val day as an opportunity to to get something from the girl.My thot
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Ediva(f): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2010
nikkykay:

I haven said he has another girl.Or are u aware is having another girl?Be4 u or after u met him? Becos for him to have spent the val with another girl means the girl is special or he just used that val day as an opportunity to to get something from the girl.My thot
he used to have a gal but said they broke up. maybe d fire btw dem.stared burnin anew or was still burnin since, or mayb he has a new gal
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
Just be careful and be on the look out cos guys cant always be faithful.You can just listen to him and try to keep the distance for now.If he truly urs,u will see his seriousness.Generally,guys are unpredictable.
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by scottN(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2010
If some1 u luv cannot spend time wit u on val's day w/out a reasonable excuse, Me fink ye shud bounce an' move on. If he can damn d consequences on val's day w/out a gud alibi then danger is staring rait at ya an' u bera leave!
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by loffers(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2010
sorry ehn, sorry
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by googles: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2010
[size=13pt]so why did he invite you over then ??
you went thru' all that journey
just for him to use you to rub it
babes, shook that guy knife[/size]
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by omega25red(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]
just for him to use you to rub it
babes, shook that guy knife[/size]
^^^ wtf does this mean i dont get it
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by googles: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2010
omega25red:

^^^ wtf does this mean i dont get it

[size=13pt]In Queens english it means
he knew he wasn't gon be at home
yet he invited her over
so he just played mind games with her
so she should stab him with a sharp knife angry angry[/size]
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Scooby1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]In Queens english it means
he knew he wasn't gon be at home
yet he invited her over
so he just played mind games with her
so she should stab him with a sharp knife angry angry[/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WTF that is cold
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by ravenzord(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ ediva: Repeat after me: "I shall not date any brokeass men again"
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by googles: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2010
Scooby1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WTF that is cold

[size=13pt]no that is cool cool[/size]

ravenzord:

[size=13pt]LWKMD. . . . . . grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by topup: 1:17am On Feb 18, 2010
The best thing to do is to listen to him, let him tell you his explanation. You will probably get an inkling from there whether he is making it up.

For all we know he could have been trying to surprise you with something, or trying to put together something to impress you, or yeah, maybe he could have been cheating, whatever it is, I think everyone should get a chance to explain/try out their lying skills tongue.

All the best for you, and know that at least you don't need him on Valentines day because he certainly wasn't there and you coped fine smiley - (I hope).
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by sexyLeamon(f): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2010
ravenzord:

LMFAO! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by ibgoodnews(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2010
this is amazen i need to meet you nikkykay pls on ibgoodnews@yahoo.co.uk
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2010
ibgoodnews:

this is amazen i need to meet you nikkykay pls on ibgoodnews@yahoo.co.uk
Add me on messenger
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by henryhemon(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
@poster,
Is this the first time he's standing you up or Cuz its Vals day you are complaining about it?

Anyway hear him out and like Topup said,you will know the truth from his explanations.
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by kpolli(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
listen to his explanations not ur friends
Re: My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: by Alxmyr(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Poster: I tot you are a lesbo

(1) (Reply)

True Love And Sacrifice / U Make My Body Go Gra Graa / Can U Do That Tin Without?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.