Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

U Make My Body Go Gra Graa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Make My Body Go Gra Graa (1320 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You / Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2011
baby i love the way u sing tht sweet lulliby in your singsong voice putting me to sleep.i love the way we make love every night.i just love the feeling of my strong arms on your broad hips as i pull u close while u nip a bit of my neck with your teeth as i run my arms along your silky blonde hair.i love the way u look at me deeply in the eyes telling me how much u love me and i love the salty taste of your lips when i kiss u but then what i love most is the sexy bath u give me every morning.baby i have already forsaken nigerian girls for you and our love would be for all enternity.u make my body go gra graa
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2011
Hey Fo[b]o[/b]l! So the girl is on NL afterall! grin grin grin You are a confirmed DIMWIT! Ewu Ocha! grin grin
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 06, 2011
sexkillz:

Hey Fo[b]o[/b]l! So the girl is on NL afterall! grin grin grin You are a confirmed DIMWIT! Ewu Ocha! grin grin
so tell me wich girl has blonde hair on nairaland
blockhead grin grin
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2011
I dunno! What i know is that in your exclusively delusionary state, blonde wigs are tantamount to blonde hair! So to you, they are the same! Keep deceiving your self! Silly Billy Goat! grin grin grin grin
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by emofine(f): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2011
na wa ooo Claremont come and see "real love" and tell me say e no dey still exist grin

lefulefu if only your imaginary oyibo kele knew she was soley employed to arrouse the attention of another set of women grin
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 06, 2011
emofine:

na wa ooo Claremont come and see "real love" and tell me say e no dey still exist grin

lefulefu if only your imaginary oyibo kele knew she was soley employed to arrouse the attention of another set of women grin

she
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2011
sexkillz:

I dunno! What i know is that in your exclusively delusionary state, blonde wigs are tantamount to blonde hair! So to you, they are the same! Keep deceiving your self! Silly Billy Goat! grin grin grin grin
yeyeboy make u no go disvirgin yet grin grin grin
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2011
emofine:

na wich one come be imaginary sef? grin
grin
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by emofine(f): 1:14am On Sep 06, 2011
lefulefu:

na wich one come be imaginary sef? grin
grin

you fit reach ask Claremont, abi naim tok say "love na mental illness" grin
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Russialane(m): 1:20am On Sep 06, 2011
undecided
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 06, 2011
lefulefu:

yeyeboy make u no go disvirgin yet grin grin grin
Still waiting for your sister! And seriously hoping she aint as DUMB as you! The degree of your willful DUMBness is mystifyingly stupefying! sad sad sad BOZO! grin grin
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2011
sexkillz:

Still waiting for your sister! And seriously hoping she aint as DUMB as you! The degree of your willful DUMBness is mystifyingly stupefying! sad sad sad BOZO! grin grin
chie! grin grin virginity na disease o
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2011
lefulefu:

chie! grin grin virginity na disease o
Na! Dont even go there, your fake concocted boring rants about white women is enough proof of your disease: >>>> INSANITY!
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by MMM2(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2011
embarassedembarassed
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Cuddlemii: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
lefulefu:

baby i love the way u sing tht sweet lulliby in your singsong voice putting me to sleep.i love the way we make love every night.i just love the feeling of my strong arms on your broad hips as i pull u close while u nip a bit of my neck with your teeth as i run my arms along your silky blonde hair.i love the way u look at me deeply in the eyes telling me how much u love me and i love the salty taste of your lips when i kiss u but then what i love most is the sexy bath u give me every morning.baby i have already forsaken nigerian girls for you and our love would be for all enternity.u make my body go gra graa

Now that the days are rosy, you no go talk wetin dey worry for real, make dem find you wife. Wa wa alrite, trust me. Act fast before ur own go turn to one of my friend for lekki wey dey make love to air he would just be whining, thrusting his buttocks and groaning. You ask him who is there with u only to find no one. Please go and marry than face such torture.
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by chibaby5(f): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
Re: U Make My Body Go Gra Graa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Now that the days are rosy, you no go talk wetin dey worry for real, make dem find you wife. Wa wa alrite, trust me. Act fast before your own go turn to one of my friend for lekki wey dey make love to air he would just be whining, thrusting his buttocks and groaning. You ask him who is there with u only to find no one. Please go and marry than face such torture.
some ppl jealous me
some ppl jealous me
some ppl jealous me
because i get girlfriend wey love me
i will not mind them grin
i will not mind them
i will not mind them
because their bad belle no go do me anytin grin

(1) (Reply)

Women Hate This: By Marni Wing / Hot Topic For Nl Females / ............................................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.