Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. (8856 Views)

Osinbajo: Concerns About CAMA Can Be Addressed Through Ammendments / I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu / My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by StarOfDavid(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2017
My wish is for the leadership of IPOB to remove all these Niger delta people.. I see them as a people who are not yet ready for their emancipation and are even more divided than any other region in Nigeria..Some want Nigeria, some want Bendel republic, some want akwacross republic, some want ijaw republic, some want Nigerdelta republic while some want Biafra.

They would be a bigger drag on Biafra moving forward if the so called Niger deltans are not speaking as one within themselves and with the igbos and on the same frequency and level

My suggestion to IPOB leadership is to work with the old map of Igboland...If at all we consider going along with any group at all, it should just be Efik, Ibibio and Idoma because these people are our closest cousins.Nature made us the same culture, similarity, food, religion,value system, geography except language which we still share similar words, meanings and intonation. They have always been there for us and dont show the much hatred and scorn towards us.

Those of mid-western (which shouldn't be there in the first place)and southernmost part of the Nigerdelta, suffer from deep inferiority complex, igbophobia and suspicion towards igbos, which to me seem almost permanent and wont change in the short term.Not even an igbo support for their son for presidency. They are not different from yorubas and hausa/fulani in resentment for Igbos. To them Biafra is igbo, so once they are not igbo, they are not biafra. even when they are the real Aborigines of biafra even than the igbos. The only difference between them and yoruba, hausa/fulani is they are minorities. if they have the numeric strength, i wonder the kind of evil they would have done to us. Old river state which they controlled is an example, we all saw what happened. From abandoned property in a bid to take our assets, they also instigated the locals to change street names. I doubt if igbos have ever exhibited such kind of hatred towards anybody or a people, or seek to take peoples land, asset or whatever.

There is warri crisis between ijaw and itshekiri who dont see eye to eye, is still there and a time bomb.

They are so sucked into oil that they cant think outside the box, in addition to having a very corrupt, greedy and ruthless set of leaders whose quests for oil allocation keep trading their children and future generations into slavery instead of seeking to liberate their people once and for all.

The same people will complain of been cheated, of their land polluted,of no roads and bad roads,absence of infrastructure, deteriorating health of their people because of pollution.

They are not stable, coordinated and organised. They are still living in denial and are yet to come to terms with their real identity, who they really are and what they want for themselves and their unborn.

Now my question is, what will happen if

By by 2019 IPOB calls for a boycott of election and it succeed in the whole south east and it fails in the south south region..

If igbo speaking parts of delta(anioma) boycott and others vote, delta election will be deem successful because Anioma is about 30/35% of delta. so they are not in the majority

In rivers the igbo speaking part are in the majority, but are they majority enough for a successful elections boycott and if other river state non igbo group vote, wont their vote be enough to deem the election successful?

All am asking is from a sincere concern...Am just curious...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by taylor88(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2017
no sane SS indigene who doesn't want BIAFRA

6 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Barfibassey(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2017
As a efik and ibibio person we are not part of biafra,and we don't share any fvck,
that why your so call ebot'namndi kanu will never dare set is stinking foot in our land cause we are not ready to welcome he-goat in our mist .

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by StarOfDavid(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
As a efik and ibibio person we are not part of biafra,and we don't share any fvck,
that why your so call ebot'namndi kanu will never dare set is stinking foot in our land cause we are not ready to welcome he-goat in our mist .

By their words we shall know them..

The wee sat sat goons. grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by attackgat: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2017
If we remember:

The last President of Biafra was General Philip Effiong, an Annang man. He was also deputy president.

The Secretary of the Biafran Government was Mr Akpan, an Ibibio man

The head if the Biafran Airforce was Lt Col George Kurubo, an Ijaw man

Biafran foreign affairs minister was Mr MT Mbu, an Ogoja man

The man who suggested the name "Biafra" to Ojukwu as the name of the new country was Frank Opigo, an Ijaw man

One of the greatest commanders of the Biafra war was Major Achibong, an Oron man

So in terms of Biafra, the minorities played their part. Thats why I laugh when people say that the Southern minorities are not part of Biafra.

In the present day, we now have ficticious names like SE and SS and some people actually refere to themselves as this.

The good thing is that when a referendum comes, everyone will have the opportunity to choose. If only the Igbos/Igboids and Igbo speaking people become independent, I will be happy with this as well.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by MyNewJackeT: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2017
OP you dont have the same food, language, tradition and culture with an Efik or Ibibio man, stop lying, in fact you are closer in culture and tradition and language to the south south than Efik and Ibibio in those two you mention, don't underestimate their silence of the fourth largest ethnic group. Because it shows its a 50/50 chance that they are with you.

secondly you need access to the sea because if you get Biafra you need access to bring imports and to also export things.

3 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Barfibassey(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2017
glassjar1:

AbokiAfonjas quickly responded . grin

Waste and gworros cheesy
my name is barfi bassey edet am from akwa ibom state,itu udo esuk itu in itu local government area,go shagy ur urself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by MyNewJackeT: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2017
glassjar1:

AbokiAfonjas quickly responded . grin

Waste and gworros cheesy

He's not afonja, he's just not telling you the correct message, check what I wrote, the worst part of this struggle is that they made it an igbo struggle that's why other ethnic group don't want to identify with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Marcelo290(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
This was the same noise you guys have been making here, but we all saw Ipob rallies in Akwaibom and PH, I wonder if those ones aren't from there. "We Niger deltans crew".

@Op, I fully support your post and align with your points, I prefer a homogeneous Igbo nation to avoid cry for marginalization, again they are too concerned about the oil which makes them lack trust, they feel everyone is going for the oil and it has made majority of them lazy, little wonder we keep hearing of different militant groups springing up on daily basis.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by MyNewJackeT: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
This was the same noise you guys have been making here, but we all saw Ipob rallies in Akwaibom and PH, I wonder if those ones aren't from there. "We Niger deltans crew".

@Op, I fully support your post and align with your points, I prefer a homogeneous Igbo nation to avoid cry for marginalization, again they are too concerned about the oil which makes them lack trust, they feel everyone is going for the oil and it has made majority of them lazy, little wonder we keep hearing of different militant groups springing up on daily basis.

Which akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Almaiga: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
Nice one, you said it as it is. cool cool grin

2 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by StarOfDavid(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
OP you dont have the same food, language, tradition and culture with an Efik or Ibibio man, stop lying, in fact you are closer in culture and tradition and language to the south south than Efik and Ibibio in those two you mention, don't underestimate their silence of the fourth largest ethnic group. Because it shows its a 50/50 chance that they are with you.

secondly you need access to the sea because if you get Biafra you need access to bring imports and to also export things.

OP you dont have the same food, language, tradition and culture with an Efik or Ibibio man, stop lying

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5553340_govgodswillakpabio545x352_jpegbecb25d5cbd58a026efbb07d66805537

the nsibidi was used by igbos, ibibios and efik......we dont have anything in common

The picture i posted of former governor akpabio, on a good day if you dont know him and he is dressed like that which is his traditional dress, where will you think he is from? .....we dont have anything in common

The ekpo festival observed in some igbo communities was adopted from the efiks.........we dont have anything in common

Abiriba people of abia state share a mixture of igbo and ibibio ancestry same as Arochukwu and Aro ekot ekpene.......we dont have anything in common

Whats of religious pilgrimage to Arochukwu(which was like the Jerusalem of the old) observed by ijaw, ibibios, efiks,ogonis and igbos? ..........we dont have anything in common.

and by the way Ibibios are republican and individualistic in nature like the igbos

its either you are not ibibio or you are plain ignorant of our history and culture?

We both bear names like Inyang, Nya, Abasi, Obasi

in fact you are closer in culture and tradition and language to the south south than Efik and Ibibio in those two you mention

Please stop displaying your ignorance in the public. Who are the south south? do you mean ijaw? ogoni? which i dont want...they can go. They are so obsessed with oil that they cant see far..

the Midwestern delta, shares abit with some of our western igbo brothers but that still, I dont want oooooo. They can go on their own. We are fine alone or with the efiks, ibibio, and idoma if they will join on their own volition. The rest can do as they care.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Barfibassey(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Marcelo290:

we don't welcome propaganda people in our mist and set of people think they are better than others,i bet those tout you see are not akwa ibomites,cause our people are busy doing somthing good with their lifes and not making senseless dramatic noise about a defuct state that cause them heavy lost of their lifes and means of living stop draging others or blaming them for your misery failure,as for the crude oil is just a blessing from nature to us.

2 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by StarOfDavid(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
we don't welcome propaganda people in our mist and set of people think they are better than others,i bet those tout you see are not akwa ibomites,cause our people are busy doing somthing good with their lifes and not making senseless dramatic noise about a defuct state that cause them heavy lost of their lifes and means of living stop draging others or blaming them for your misery failure,as for the crude oil is just a blessing from nature to us.
you mean you want to deny your elders? fake efik/ibibio man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNA7GMkr3Q

4 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Another ipoo idiot on the loose.
Always afraid of being alone and always want to drag others to his nonsense.
The Old Rivers will continue to be the nightmare of you ibos. Hate us or like us we will always remain the envy of u ibos.
You claim we have inferiority complex, do you see how stupid you sound?
So for us to feel superior we have to join your struggle?
Were you forced to support our son? You did that out of your own free will and you guys should stop acting like you were the only ones that voted for Jonathan.

All I see in your write up is hate and hurt.
No go hang yourself oo....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by victorvezx(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
U won't even get Igbo dominated part of South South without a fight, talk less of getting non igbo parts

3 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by omaar12(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
this is the kind of Biafra I would love to see. seriously I really do not like overcrowding.

2 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by djevino(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ekinematics:
The Old Rivers will continue to be the nightmare of you ibos. Hate us or like us we will always remain the envy of u ibos.
Were you forced to support our son? You did that out of your own free will and you guys should stop acting like you were the only ones that voted for Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Rolandonyi: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op, you are highly pained that you people are already abandoned in this foolish quest for Biafra but take heart your Dilector will lead you to your illusionary promise land. The Niger Delta like you said are wiser now. It will be foolish for us to allow you use our resources to develop your place at our expense. We rather go for Bendel Republic that be a stooge to you people. No Anioma indigene will follow your path of deceit. Success to you and your Biafra. You beg for people to join you, if actually your idea is supported by all these people you mention they would have been in the forefront of the struggle but instead you beg the people you call minorities to join you in your fruitless struggle.

4 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by omaar12(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
u sound like the igbos have offended in some way, I know you next response is going to be more aggressive. u make it sound like the igbos have being ruling this country and they are the cause of every predicament it has been facing.

6 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by omaar12(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rolandonyi:
Op, you are highly pained that you people are already abandoned in this foolish quest for Biafra but take heart your Dilector will lead you to your illusionary promise land. The Niger Delta like you said are wiser now. It will be foolish for us to allow you use our resources to develop your place at our expense. We rather go for Bendel Republic that be a stooge to you people. No Anioma indigene will follow your path of deceit. Success to you and your Biafra. You beg for people to join you, if actually your idea is supported by all these people you mention they would have been in the forefront of the struggle but instead you beg the people you call minorities to join you in your fruitless struggle.
the question is how do they want to use ur resources, yes find it is urs but is ur resources been put to good use at the moment. for u to gain resource control u need the firm backing of one of the big three obviously the other two benefiting from the qouta system won't help u they just want to milk u dry.weather or not u like the igbos, they will still benefit from ur resources no matter how little. the Igbos are ur best escape route if u ever are to benefit wholesomely from ur resources otherwise be there and keep doing saraka with ur resources until the oil dry up.

3 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Marcelo290(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Which akwa ibom
It was posted on Nairaland here some week's ago.
Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
taylor88:
no sane SS indigene who doesn't want BIAFRA

Only an insane person will say this.

5 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=djevino post=59624785][/quote]

It's normal for an insane human to feel he's normal and every other person is abnormal and lack sense.
You better go see a psychiatrist for further evaluation, before your case becomes terminal.

1 Like

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Barfibassey(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
StarOfDavid:

OP you dont have the same food, language, tradition and culture with an Efik or Ibibio man, stop lying

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5553340_govgodswillakpabio545x352_jpegbecb25d5cbd58a026efbb07d66805537

the nsibidi was used by igbos, ibibios and efik......we dont have anything in common

The picture i posted of former governor akpabio, on a good day if you dont know him and he is dressed like that which is his traditional dress, where will you think he is from? .....we dont have anything in common

The ekpo festival observed in some igbo communities was adopted from the efiks.........we dont have anything in common

Abiriba people of abia state share a mixture of igbo and ibibio ancestry same as Arochukwu and Aro ekot ekpene.......we dont have anything in common

Whats of religious pilgrimage to Arochukwu(which was like the Jerusalem of the old) observed by ijaw, ibibios, efiks,ogonis and igbos? ..........we dont have anything in common.

and by the way Ibibios are republican and individualistic in nature like the igbos

its either you are not ibibio or you are plain ignorant of our history and culture?

We both bear names like Inyang, Nya, Abasi, Obasi

in fact you are closer in culture and tradition and language to the south south than Efik and Ibibio in those two you mention

Please stop displaying your ignorance in the public. Who are the south south? do you mean ijaw? ogoni? which i dont want...they can go. They are so obsessed with oil that they cant see far..

the Midwestern delta, shares abit with some of our western igbo brothers but that still, I dont want oooooo. They can go on their own. We are fine alone or with the efiks, ibibio, and idoma if they will join on their own volition. The rest can do as they care.
stop copy and paste dude.

2 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Sagay212: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
you guys should stop wasting your time analysing any nonsense biafrau.d. biafrau.d is a mirage born out of senseless hatred by useless and daft pigs. The idio.ts remembered biafrau.d after Jonathan lost elections. They so stupid that they think everyone cannot see through their madness. Sam people that were shouting Jonathan till 2019 and no vacancy in aso rock now suddenly want biafrau.d because Jonathan lost. they can make noise from now till eternity, their biafaru.d will always be a mirage.

5 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Barfibassey(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
StarOfDavid:

you mean you want to deny your elders? fake efik/ibibio man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNA7GMkr3Q
LOL! Guy you funny die,
Ntoakwaibom come and see this ipob junkies claim to be efik,using Annang salutation to greet,Ipob always made in aba with fake things
oh i almost forgot their director is from aba.

3 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by taylor88(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

Only an insane person will say this.

show us the pics of ur sense

1 Like

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Markfemi2: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

ibo people play politics of bitterness

2 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
taylor88:

show us the pics of ur sense

With this you just confirmed your stupidity.
Good night!

2 Likes

Re: My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. by taylor88(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

With this you just confirmed your stupidity.
Good night!

u are a certified idiot for arguing with a stupid fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms / Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid / A Brief Encounter With General Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.