Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? (18882 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by mimimile93: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
igbeshit:
I see the pride of those black husbands, who fortunately marry white women.

are they proud of their future children that bear mulatto faces and whitish skin? or are they simply proud of possessing a white vagina ?

is this vanity or real comfort to have a white wife ?

is it for money or what ?

Black men don't think whites are better. It's a fact.

Someone like me have tested both black and white ladies and I can tell that the black women don't come close to anything good talk more of better.

Now op have you ever gone on a date with a black girl and she pays the bill? As any black girl bought you gift worth 50k on ur birthday? Black women see relationship as gate way to escape responsibilities. The white women see relationship as partnership. White women support their men. White women are full of surprises. Good surprises. They are neat their poosies are super clean. An average black girl's poosie smells

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Punishment1: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Missyford31:
In sum cases is green card. But not all. U lot are bunch of racist. U call white ppl racist. Color doesn't matter. Not only whites get fake stuff black girls do too...weave..butt implants.
I'm white and I agree black women are better dancers better singers but mostly color don't make u who u are. My man is black hes Nigerian. I'm not old im not ugly. Hes proven his love is genuine ova the yrs. Every person is individual no matter their color. My man fell in love with me for my personality and my looks helped too and I love him for him as a person not his colour. I'm sure there's blacks and whites out there who r in love genuinely aswell as green card love.
I like ppl for who they are and I don't think white is better nor black. WE are all human and all individuals. Each person is different to the next and is a free modern day world and we all should be able to live our lives how we want. To have a better world a peaceful world as god intended wE must of learn to stop catergorizing by colour n race. After all god created us all and loves us all equally. It is his creations his world we should treat each other how he wants us too.

Ps....I #uck as good and wild as any black girl can lol

You're sexyyyyy. Are you from down under (Australia)?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by MrBambe(m): 1:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Is there any iota of sense in this your write up
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Punishment1:

Thnx. Yep
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Punishment1:

Yep all aussie girl. N thanku
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Fearlez:
Thanks for the likes Missyford31.

Ur welcome
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
igbeshit:

in this world, who appreciate rap music ?

there are 6 billion population in the world, and China and India and Arab world consist of 4 billion . and these people DO NOT like rap.

in India and China, obviously, rap music is no more than rubbish.
beyonce is the queen of pop, and i am sure pop music is celebrated worldwide
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khia: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

Thanks for giving him the reasons black men think white girls are better than black girls.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lalas247:

Exactly ....
even Taylor swift wanna get implant yansh for what sad to attract tyga n co

Seriously? shocked
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
elipheleh:
Op mind your business.
I guess you are dark skin female. That's why you spill this trash.
So a man or group of men cannot have their wishes I peace again?
If a man prefers black or white woman , na your business?

There's man for every woman no matter the color.
And quit being a racist

SMH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin / The 4 Main Human Butt Shape (PIX) / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.