Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? (17958 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

Yeah I know who the fa.ggot is, he's still upset that I outed him months ago. Well atleast he has found his man/mate in Fearlez grin

how about you ? speaking pidgin African English, while claiming yourself living in US ? you are just a ni66er gay , living in a shack , somewhere in Africa.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

He's not white.

at least much whiter than you. because we are not of one race. just like cats and dogs. no matter how much a cat looks like a dog, it can never be a dog.

so , I am FOREVER superior to you.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

Your rants are senseless, get back with me when you can control your emotions, it makes you look feminine and crazy.

do American netizens use "rant" ?
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

It's your African brothers and sisters who need to be educated because they are the ones who can't tell the difference between whites and other non-blacks not black Americans

but you say I am a white person.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

I love a good laugh but that's not even funny, try harder.

because you don't have a vagina
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2017
igbeshit:

but you say I am a white person.

Fa.ggot you are the dumb one lying to these black men telling them that you are a white female as if that's suppose to mean something special to them.

I call you out for who you truly are, a dumb desperate African fa. ggot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2017
igbeshit:

how about you ? speaking pidgin African English, while claiming yourself living in US ? you are just a ni66er gay , living in a shack , somewhere in Africa.

Where is the pidgin english fa. ggot?
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

Fa.ggot you are the dumb one lying to these black men telling them that you are a white female as if that's suppose to mean something special to them.

this is the pidgin English, it should be "supposed"
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

you may humiliate me by calling me a gay, but I am definitely not a ni66er as you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

why are you so jealous of my pretending to be a white woman ? you pretending to be an African American . you made a bigger lie, if mine is lie too.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Fearlez: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

Don't post to me again, you aren't intelligent, funny or sexy, you are a miserable soul, take the stick out of your butt. You bore me. We are done. You fit well with igbeshit. Even he knows that he's a piece of shyt hence the name.
Save your bitterness for your man.

Ah, so you're not only a rattlepated internet idiot, you're also an aspiring fraud? I'm sorry but I'm not about letting you use Nairaland to fraudulently piece up the broken fragments of your hapless life.

We know the lifespan of your self-esteem lasts for as long as you last internet subscription. But pretending your life holds more value than a blade of cow grass is insulting even to stray street dogs.

Your level of internet mal-adaptation and cyber-mania is the sampling blueprint why the Buhari administration wants to stifle freedom of expression over the internet.

No wonder your parents are looking to adopt at 80 because they have mortgaged the remainder part of your bleak destiny to Nairaland with the hopes it can salvage anything out of you.

Your life has more junk than a public sewage pit, girl.

Now run out of my presence before I eviscerate your barren bowels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Fearlez: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

Ignore the beast.
This byproduct of a fuckfest
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fearlez:

Ah, so you're not only a rattlepated internet idiot, you're also an aspiring fraud? I'm sorry but I'm not about letting you use Nairaland to fraudulently piece up the broken fragments of your hapless life.

We know the lifespan of your self-esteem lasts for as long as you last internet subscription. But pretending your life holds more value than a blade of cow grass is insulting even to stray street dogs.

Your level of internet mal-adaptation and cyber-mania is the sampling blueprint why the Buhari administration wants to stifle freedom of expression over the internet.

No wonder your parents are looking to adopt at 80 because they have mortgaged the remainder part of your bleak destiny to Nairaland with the hopes it can salvage anything out of you.

Ignore the butt hurt beast.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Fearlez: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

says the manic-depressive madwoman who screams "ignore" and keeps quoting me back repeatedly.

I think you're a pretentious fool who holds little value for her words like you do your feminine honour
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
khiaa:

can you ignore me ? I wish you could ignore all my threads. but you care so much that, you poo in every one of my threads.

come on, just admit your jealousy ! you had better pray to be a white woman next life.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by obontami: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fearlez:

0tobo! shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by EmperorLee(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fearlez:

Mayweathered

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

do American netizens use "rant" ?

Rants as in multiple, you retar.ded homo.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2017
khiaa:

Rants as in multiple, you retar.ded homo.

the only reason you look down on gay people is , you are a ni66er.

your inferior psychology must need some group of people to be lower than you .

and you assume that gay are cheaper than ni66ers.

but since you claim you are living in US, a gay friendly country, you should know that, how hard a gay-hater's life would be. every one is living happily and gayly in the sunshine, and you are a maggot, rotting in your slum.

keep your hatred(to gay people) and your grudge (given to you due to your ni66er identity) to yourself.

finally, you shame your race, by being a byatch. you make me truly believe that all ni66er women are byatches.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

the only reason you look down on gay people is , you are a ni66er.

your inferior psychology must need some group of people to be lower than you .

and you assume that gay are cheaper than ni66ers.

but since you claim you are living in US, a gay friendly country, you should know that, how hard a gay-hater's life would be. every one is living happily and gayly in the sunshine, and you are a maggot, rotting in your slum.

keep your hatred(to gay people) and your grudge (given to you due to your ni66er identity) to yourself.

finally, you shame your race, by being a byatch. you make me truly believe that all ni66er women are byatches.

I don't look down on gays I only look down on YOU, because YOU are TRASH.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by khiaa(f): 4:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Fearlez:
This byproduct of a fuckfest

That's what your father said to your mother after she gave birth to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Fearlez: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2017
khiaa:

That's what your father said to your mother after she gave birth to you. grin
The borderless prostitute just couldn't heed her own advice to ignore. Thanks for proving once again my scathing reamrks follow you home.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by FTrebirth(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2017
igbeshit:

I am a white girl.

I never wish to be a black woman in real life.

however, I do want to be treated like a black woman, by black men, sometimes. I don't mean, to be treated in a bad and rude way.

I don't bother myself to feel what a black woman feels , vicariously.
can you stop calling yourself "white" and "woman" coz you're neither.

you're a bloody, garlic-chewing indian fagg.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by FTrebirth(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Fearlez:
Or he found out the only time you pussy gets wet is when you pass urine?

Lubricant horse grin grin grin
OMG!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Fearlez: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2017
FTrebirth:

OMG!! grin grin grin grin
FTbaba himself, the girl is dumber than a marionette. There's evidence she resides in one squalid shack in a backwater slum in the US as a 1st generation African immigrating golliwog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
In sum cases is green card. But not all. U lot are bunch of racist. U call white ppl racist. Color doesn't matter. Not only whites get fake stuff black girls do too...weave..butt implants.
I'm white and I agree black women are better dancers better singers but mostly color don't make u who u are. My man is black hes Nigerian. I'm not old im not ugly. Hes proven his love is genuine ova the yrs. Every person is individual no matter their color. My man fell in love with me for my personality and my looks helped too and I love him for him as a person not his colour. I'm sure there's blacks and whites out there who r in love genuinely aswell as green card love.
I like ppl for who they are and I don't think white is better nor black. WE are all human and all individuals. Each person is different to the next and is a free modern day world and we all should be able to live our lives how we want. To have a better world a peaceful world as god intended wE must of learn to stop catergorizing by colour n race. After all god created us all and loves us all equally. It is his creations his world we should treat each other how he wants us too.

Ps....I #uck as good and wild as any black girl can lol
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
igbeshit:

that is why I am now trying dogs. they are more ferocious than black peniss. I do need more harsh penetrators.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
igbeshit:
how can KHIAA prove itself a woman ? it is a she -male , and black one too, and not an AA, but an aboriginal one in Africa.

Only Australia has aborigines.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Missyford31:

Only Australia has aborigines.
If say the dog fukr is australian as am I and no one here promotes f..ing dogs unless they twisted. This person is just a troll
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Fearlez: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for the likes Missyford31.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fearlez:
Thanks for the likes Missyford31.
U are welcome. U probably wondering why in reading such old article lol and commenting.
Sleepless night and love reading Nigerian articles. They're more interesting than Australians.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Fearlez: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Missyford31:

U are welcome. U probably wondering why in reading such old article lol and commenting.
Sleepless night and love reading Nigerian articles. They're more interesting than Australians.
it's Monday already there. You sure you can cope?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? / See How This Maid Watches TV Only When Oga Is At Home Alone / Photos Of Curvy Nurse Breaks The Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.