Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) (10740 Views)

I Need Campaign Manager And Team (miss Nairaland 2017) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Blackhawk01: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
EmperorLee:
Top priority should be how to make it scandal and controversy free

Berra modify ya post, what's the fun without the dramas... undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Franchise21(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hmm grin
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
name of the account, what the name u used in opening the account?

Ukah emmanuel okoro
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Franchise21(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Berra modify ya post, what's the fun without the dramas... undecided undecided angry angry
This tomboy, go to ur acct na. U're trespassing undecided
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Franchise21(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
DYgeasy i want each female contestants to atleast upload a bikini picture, so that atleast vaseline crews can vote.
Good boy grin
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Franchise21(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dygeasy:
Hello beautiful people,

The much anticipated Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 is upon us and the pre-contest stages will commence in a couple of days.

As a warm-up to the contest, we have decided to put up a thread to seek for your opinions on how we can improve the contest, the things you would love to see, what you would love to get taken out as well as any other suggestion you would want us to know about or implement.

Kindly let us know on this thread or send a mail to nlpageants@gmail.com.

Also, if you would like to volunteer to join the team of organizers, do forward a mail to the email address above. Do note that, it is required that anyone who would like to volunteer should be registered at least two years before today's date.

Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Let's make this year's contest the best of all.
I volunteer to join the team of organizers. I no wan contest again cheesy
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Dainikel(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Draei:
1.) Any account created after January this year should not qualify to vote.

2.) [i]At least, any voting account should have nothing less than 600 posts. If you guys really wanna curb cheating, focus majorly on this.

cc; Dygeasy. [/i]
You know this would not be fair to monikers that have been long signed on the site but ain't that active with posts/comments
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Draei: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dainikel:

You know this would not be fair to monikers that have been long signed on the site but ain't that active with posts/comments
It's not a must everyone votes. If you aren't active
on a normal day on NL for over a year then why
decide to now become active cuz of a contest?

7 Likes

Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Draei:

See, one of them lords of alternates quoted me
first. Guy, ppl started creating alternates way
back since Dec/Jan cuz we all thought by April
or so...The contest would've kick-started.

Now it's coming late & trust me those overriped
alternates will be resurrected with full joy if
property measures ain't taken to to alter that.
I know you will be affected though...ndo.!
lol well but this is my only acc, d rest deactivated. "so its normal if dygeasy goes with d usual procedure, those that registered b4 july 31st wont vote. Because even old members still have their alternates, but i believe the only way to curb old alternates is to place a rule that will allow monikers with 1,000 posts to vote only.
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by EmperorLee(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oya contest then na angry
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Draei: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol well but this is my only acc, d rest deactivated. "so its normal if dygeasy goes with d usual procedure, those that registered b4 july 31st wont vote. Because even old members still have their alternates, but i believe the only way to curb old alternates is to place a rule that will allow monikers with 1,000 posts to vote only.
Deactivated my red ass, be jonzing.
1000 posts? now you sound
more strict than i seem.
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by naijaboiy: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Draei:

See, one of them lords of alternates quoted me
first. Guy, ppl started creating alternates way
back since Dec/Jan cuz we all thought by April
or so...The contest would've kick-started.

Now it's coming late & trust me those overriped
alternates will be resurrected with full joy if
property measures ain't taken to to alter that.
I know you will be affected though...ndo.!
gringringrin
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Blackhawk01: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
EmperorLee:

Oya contest then na angry

LOL. Big joke

Aniwaiz, lirru pumpkin says she's interested, she needs you to sponsor her oooo. cool cool cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Oyindidi(f): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Draei:
1.) Any account created after January this year should not qualify to vote.

2.) At least, any voting account should have nothing less than 600 posts. If you guys really wanna curb cheating, focus majorly on this.

cc; Dygeasy.
Nice one Dare, those that created uncountable monikers to vote this year will be disappointedgrin

I'll like to join the organizers, we know many alts
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Blackhawk01: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Franchise21:
This tomboy, go to ur acct na. U're trespassing undecided

Dem never slap you into coma before abi? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Oyindidi(f): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Blacky, bawo ni?
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by shinarlaura(f): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247 come here
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Blackhawk01: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Blacky, bawo ni?

Maami, I'm fine and you?

Hope you've been good and how is my cupcake doing? kiss
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Oyindidi(f): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Maami, I'm fine and you?

I'm doing great dear. grin e don tey I hear from you
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Victornezzar: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Maami, I'm fine and you?

wink
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Dainikel(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Draei:

It's not a must everyone votes. If you aren't active
on a normal day on NL for over a year then why
decide to now become active cuz of a contest?
Any1 inactive for a year should not even be qualified to vote...I guess ur suggestion is cool.
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Fadiga24(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
50,000 naira? it seems like 50 million we are contesting for here.

1 Like

Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Draei: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nice one Dare, those that created uncountable monikers to vote this year will be disappointedgrin

Buh trust me, some will still
scale through these measures.
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Oyindidi(f): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Draei:

Buh trust me, some will
still scale through these measures.
thr
Yeah but won't be like before.
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Oyindidi(f): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Victornezzar: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
cheesy
lol
Good afternoon
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by EmperorLee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

LOL. Big joke

Aniwaiz, lirru pumpkin says she's interested, she needs you to sponsor her oooo. cool cool cheesy grin cheesy

Oya na. I dey her back like brick grin
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Oyindidi(f): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
Good afternoon
How you dey Vicky?
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Franchise21(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ah go eat that thingy b/w ur thighs nw if u yap nonsense again embarassed
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:

And you registered may 2017.
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Victornezzar: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
How you dey Vicky?
good nd u
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

my hand go soon touch you, i just dey corner dey look u with corner eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) / I Peed His Bed / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.