Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment (6987 Views)

Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Been over one month I met my girl.
We started off on Facebook as just chat mate .
One day, our chat got erotic and the next thing was her knocking on my door.

We had sex, and she confessed is the best she has ever had as I made her cum easily . After the sex, she complained of feeling guilty. She was opened to me cos she was having issue with her boyfriend. The guy reside in Benin while she is in Ph

Days passed, she never mentioned her boyfriend again till she told me they are no longer together. At first,
I wasnt serious with the relationship but she wooed me with her caring and companion. This girl has never demanded a dime from me.
She has pleaded with me that she hate double dating and won't think twice to walk away if she sees me with someone else.
I decided to stay with her. Today, I visited her apartment for the first time. While leaving, I saw a packet of condom in her bookshelf. I didn't mentioned it to her, we left together.

This has changed my mode and everything I think of her completely.
How do I handle this
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by ZeroUnity: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
She's very civilized and careful... . She's a nice gurl..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by gabinogem(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Red Alert cheesy... Someone Is Playing A Fast One On You...Something About These Overprotective Lovers.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin

U saw a condom...did u checked the expiry date? angry

Before u conclude, double check everything before u decide...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Shol3(f): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
The condom is for you guys
Chill dude

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

U saw a condom...did u checked the expiry date? angry

Before u conclude, double check everything before u decide...

Everything happened so fast. I was helping her to look for her key when my eye caught the packet. Looks new but opened.
I didn't want to draw her attention so I didn't touch it.

According to her, her ex stays in Benin which she do go to visit.
So she didn't used it with her ex. She is a student living in student area.

Am completely blank. Don't know what to think.
This is happening when am beginning to think that am about to settle with someone

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Shol3:
The condom is for you guys
Chill dude

US. Not sealed, but opened.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by pryme(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Biafrareform:
Been over one month I met my girl.
We started off on Facebook as just chat mate .
One day, our chat got erotic and the next thing was her knocking on my door.

We had sex, and she confessed is the best she has ever had as I made her cum easily . After the sex, she complained of feeling guilty. She was opened to me cos she was having issue with her boyfriend. The guy reside in Benin while she is in Ph

Days passed, she never mentioned her boyfriend again till she told me they are no longer together. At first,
I wasnt serious with the relationship but she wooed me with her caring and companion. This girl has never demanded a dime from me.
She has pleaded with me that she hate double dating and won't think twice to walk away if she sees me with someone else.
I decided to stay with her. Today, I visited her apartment for the first time. While leaving, I saw a packet of condom in her bookshelf. I didn't mentioned it to her, we left together.

This has changed my mode and everything I think of her completely.
How do I handle this

its been a long time i used the word "Paranoid"

you my friend are suffering from paranoia.

Ps. you acted like a king size chicken, you didnt even have the nerve to talk to her about it, rather you brought here on NL.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by agbonkamen(f): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
What if the condons has been there even before you met her nko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Fadiga24(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dude your gf is fvckin the guy.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Michelle55: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
undecided what's wrong with a young lady having a packet of condom? Ayam not understanding.. lemme wow you, I have over 7 packet of kiss condom. does it mean I'm using it? no I'm not,but I won't hesitate to give it to peeps that can't abstain.she might have gotten it from a health seminar she attended or a friend who's into health gave it to her.. op, don't read meanings into everything you come across.. trust your partner but if you are finding it difficult to trust her, confront her with your findings so that she can explain better. there's really no need for all these baseless assumptions!! !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Next2Bezee(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Wait...

So you woo'd another guy's girl, fvcked her and now you expect her to be faithful to you?? cheesy

Your head is not dia yet grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by moorevic(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dude your gf is fvckin the guy.
Actual she's fvcking some other guy not even the ex. In Akon's voice "These bitches ain't loyal"

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
agbonkamen:
What if the condons has been there even before you met her nko

She said she dont double date and from her story, her ex stays in Benin and she do go to visit him and hasn't been to PH

If it has been there b4 I met her, that means she has been cheating on her ex who she broke up with cos HIS CHEATING HABIT and her claim of not double dating is false. Therefore, she can also cheat on me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Burgerlomo: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lol, and you still have the audacity to called her your girl instead of our girl, which means no be only you dey chop am grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Lalas247(f): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
She just let you know it wasn't the BEST she ever had undecided
Get on the moving on train

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Biafrareform:

Everything happened so fast. I was helping her to look for her key when my eye caught the packet. Looks new but opened.
I didn't want to draw her attention so I didn't touch it.

According to her, her ex stays in Benin which she do go to visit.
So she didn't used it with her ex. She is a student living in student area.

Am completely blank. Don't know what to think.
This is happening when am beginning to think that am about to settle with someone

grin

Oohh i see..

Why it was on a bookshelf anyway If u cant sleep, u better ask her..talk to her so you will have peace of mind..

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by pryme(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
She just let you know it wasn't the BEST she ever had undecided
Get on the moving on train

Damn, must you be so ruthless?
You just smashed his ego to bits undecided
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Wait...

So you woo'd another guy's girl, fvcked her and now you expect her to be faithful to you?? cheesy

Your head is not dia yet grin grin

Let me give u her exact words.

" I have been having feelings for you. When we had sex, I was having issue with my guy.
After the sex, I wanted to block u on Facebookand blacklist your no. Everything changed when you openly confess your feelings for me "
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
OP you giving yourself headache. Way back at the university, I always had condoms both male m female in my wardrobe. Did I use them? No.

I was a member of Anti-Aids club and we usually go out to distribute condoms. I also gave some of my roomates who are sexually active.

All you could do about it was to say something funny. Like... "Bae, who dash you this condom na?"

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Lalas247(f): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
pryme:

Damn, must you be so ruthless?
You just smashed his ego to bits undecided
It had to be done grin he will heal
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by muller101(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op the lady is on nairaland too. She posted something similar. About the condom issue she said it was there so she will see how u will react.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by pryme(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

It had to be done grin he will heal

But will you choose this way to tell your partner he is not good enough?
By displaying a pack of condoms?
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by agbonkamen(f): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Biafrareform:

She said she dont double date and from her story, her ex stays in Benin and she do go to visit him and hasn't been to PH

If it has been there b4 I met her, that means she has been cheating on her ex who she broke up with cos HIS CHEATING HABIT and her claim of not double dating is false. Therefore, she can also cheat on me
I think you should watch her first and see how things unfold. If she is cheating you definitely would be caught.
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Lalas247(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
pryme:

But will you choose this way to tell your partner he is not good enough?
By displaying a pack of condoms?
depends
If her n the guy never used doms then ... it can be a way to let him know
Or she forgot to remove it
Cheating ain't only men ladies cheat too so if he suspects he may be right

Women mask it well it is very hard for a guy to catch a lady out than a lady catching a guy out
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Young03(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
she's a street hustler

gbadokwa anya
tupu ndia eri e gi

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
She is keeping it for emergency sex grin.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Lalas247(f): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
She is keeping for emergency sex grin.
Kikiki emergency sex with who though
That's the question
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Oohh i see..

Why it was on a bookshelf anyway If u cant sleep, u better ask her..talk to her so you will have peace of mind..

Peace of mind?

Like I said, was beginning to settle with her, meaning my mind hasn't completely settled.

Just have to return to default mode cos is obvious them gals ain't worth the stress
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Maychang:
OP you giving yourself headache. Way back at the university, I always had condoms both male m female in my wardrobe. Did I use them? No.

I was a member of Anti-Aids club and we usually go out to distribute condoms. I also gave some of my roomates who are sexually active.

All you could do about it was to say something funny. Like... "Bae, who dash you this condom na?"

Good explanation.
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Next2Bezee(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Biafrareform:

Let me give u her exact words.

" I have been having feelings for you. When we had sex, I was having issue with my guy.
After the sex, I wanted to block u on Facebookand blacklist your no. Everything changed when you openly confess your feelings for me "

You don't know what "issue" she had with her bf

She had feelings for you.
She came to you for sex
She wanted to block you afterwards
She changed her mind when you confessed.

She is either naturally confused or she is lying. sad

Bottom line is, you can't fvck a girl who already has a boyfriend and expect to build a relationship with that kind of person...you have already set yourself up for heartbreak.

Run while you still can.
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by pryme(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

depends
If her n the guy never used doms then ... it can be a way to let him know
Or she forgot to remove it
Cheating ain't only men ladies cheat too so if he suspects he may be right

Women mask it well it is very hard for a guy to catch a lady out than a lady catching a guy out

Anyway I asked the Doc if was infected by your Aura, He told me I was already infected before now. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Plays Barca To Win 1Million Naira PHOTOS / When A Gold-digger Dates A Gold-digger. / Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.