Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) (64311 Views)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
ismart:
it's not normal, my friend. The handshake is enough.
it is, reason
He is still the president
2 he is older and a state man
3 He is the talk of Nigeria right about now.

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
biyams83:
may God continue to punish you for that comment amen

I didn't ask you to tell me what awaits you.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
akthedream:
Chai.. Igbo Jews won't like this

Many of them have been committing suicide since yesterday grin
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Mike008(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Buhari you look so pale, fragile and sick! You need physical, psychological, emotional and political rest

Only a stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave....

If you relief yourself of the stress of presidency, you may add 11more years to your age...

Don't let political interests push you to death... cry

Still paining you He's back abi?
If he dies, for Nigeria he dies, the better.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
OK ooo. wink
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Zeze06(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
You have a problem, deal with it and leave me out of it.

Mike008:

Still paining you He's back abi?
If he dies, for Nigeria he dies, the better.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by aalangel(f): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
AbdulAdam56:
Are my eyes deceiving me?
Who the hell is this bending down and shaking hands of The Lion King?

You're the one deceiving yourself thinking these men are enemies.

When will Nigerians stop fighting and dying for them?

Moreover, it shows Wike has good upbringing; respecting his elders...that big eye Amaechi will not do it for Jonathan.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by malakasea(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Young03:
Is buhari not his elder?

Fayosé no go fit do am
How can an animal respect a human being.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 21, 2017
It's just a sign of respect... it's his choice of greeting and shouldn't be judged or compared to anyone. Even a no brainer knows salutation is not love.

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Raiders1973: 2:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Who come be that small pikiin.somethin doesn't seem right.omo our presido don finish.na skeleton remain.lol
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Akious2k2(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Afam4eva:
I watched it and it was really an awkward moment. I'm not sure if he had met Buhari since he became president because he greeted him like someone who was scared or something compared to how Rochas greeted him. It also looked like Buhari did not really know who he was.
Rochas doesn't run his mouth like diarrhea just like Wike... Those dat ran their mouths and probably never thought Mr President will come back have 2 show more respect 2 earn his forgiveness
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
ubergold:
What do you expect? One is the president the other is a governor, it's normal for the later to 'bend the knee' for the former. It doesn't change the fact that both are from different party nor the later is conceding to the former. They are not in a battle, it's purely hierarchy related. Kapish?

It is not normal for a governor to bend the knee for the President, its just a Nigerian way of showing deference to your superiors.
I can't see the Governor of California 'Bending the knee' for Donald Trump
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by ubergold(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

It is not normal for a governor to bend the knee for the President, its just a Nigerian way of showing deference to your superiors.
I can't see the Governor of California 'Bending the knee' for Donald Trump

I don't get it. Are both people in question Americans or Nigerians?
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by mikolo80: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
A dead man is better than this packaged vegetable. His handlers should remove every fan around him to avoid him been blown away.
a coward that rendered 30 million people null and void.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Mike008(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
You have a problem, deal with it and leave me out of it.

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
He has said before that he will never Disrespect Buhari despite political party difference

EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term