Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1510437 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations to all the new ITA recipients. CRS score for today is 435.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks a lot. This is very helpful.

dannio:

send mail to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking for your visa office, and follow the below format.

you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

copied from the link https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/637

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by saskgirl: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Na them need skilled workers and na them dey do guy pass. undecided just over 2770 invites.
Congratulations to all ITA recipients!

oluphilip2008:
Draw at 435 today angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
So i missed todays draw by whiskers. when i still dey fill form .

well ITA is not going anywhere soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
congrats to all ITA recipients
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
saskgirl:
Na them need skilled workers and na them dey do guy pass. undecided just over 2770 invites.
Congratulations to all ITA recipients!

No mind them. If only they invited 3k plus may be I for follow. #team433 embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
For those still considering the IQAS route...

Here is my timeline;

Application completed: 31st July
Transcript & Documents sent: 3rd August
Transcript and Documents delivered: 9th August
Acknowledgement of Receipt Email from IQAS : 5 Sept 2017 (After 19 Business Days)

IQAS acknowledged receipt of my documents and of my Academic Documents in one Email. That is probably because I dispatched the envelope from the university and my envelope together as one package.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
yimiton:
Hello dtush, how's it going? Any update on your application? Hope AOR has come now, and medical passed? I just got my med passed today and thought about you.

Hi, i got AOR mail on the 29th. In IPI now. got med passed and UCI number overnight. checked my profile around 3am

Will pm u so we can keep in touch

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kontagious:
A plea to all,

If you have an issue that has been touchlighted by the house, please do well to update the house even if na minor movement. Let’s learn from you and keep the information bank rich.

kissoflife, any update as regards your ECA conversion?

Our honorable PM, JustinTrudeau, what’s BC saying? Any definite time to expect your result?

Wapu, were you able to resolve your missing result with BC? and hope you've made progress on your ECA with IQAS

Miminice, your EOR (though not needed) should be about its 10th week by now, any word from BC yet?

The result was still in the envelope. The person I sent didn't know she was to submit it and the secretary didn't ask for it.
I've done countless mails plus calls to BC but they only sent refund forms for me to fill.

I have to rewrite.

IQAS has acknowledged my transcript. Waiting for the ECA now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Raconteur14(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
sleekysilk:

No mind them. If only they invited 3k plus may be I for follow. #team433 embarassed

Same here. I need there to be a draw next week Wednesday lower or equal to 433. My CRS drops next week. #Hopeful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by geebaby10: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kontagious:

I don't think there is placeholder for spouse's educational qualification if ECA for spouse is not done. So, placeholder for spouse's ielts becomes Gulder Ultimate Search in that instance, thus the suggestion to add spouse's ielts to LOE. Issue has been resolved though.

I do not think that this is correct. My spouse did not have an ECA and there was a placeholder for his educational qualifications. In the form, we entered his educational qualifications and indicated "NO" when asked about ECA and there was a placeholder for his educational qualifications at the end.

Except no educational information was entered for the spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
csinquiry@wes.org

einsteino:

kindly share their contact email. thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
csinquiry@wes.org.

Shoot WES a mail..

einsteino:

oh i already used this their contact us form. thought you were speaking of a contact email address. thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ok, waiting for mail.

That means got med passed on the 30th oh, looks like I misread that, you meant overnight like 3am today right? I guess mine might have come in around the same time then but didn't check until later in the day. Maybe your messages to them made them prioritise your application. Some things can be blessing in disguise

dtush:

Hi, i got AOR mail on the 29th. In IPI now. got med passed and UCI number overnight. checked my profile around 3am

Will pm u so we can keep in touch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
It could be a system glitch. Try again please. UNILAG ke of all school no dey, ko joor mean

Enryking:
Problem don show o! Wahala wa!
Please help out with this.

I logged in to my WES account to fill in my details especially the part where am to fill in RECIPIENTS (In this case my institution of learning, UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS) only to tell me WES doesn't recognize my institution. I changed it to UNILAG, it gave me the same, I clicked on the PRE- APPROVED LIST and University of Lagos or any other Nigerian university(ies) wasn't there. Please NLANDERS what can I do, and how can I progress with this? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by olurotimi1: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
please after getting my canadian COPR, can one apply for us visa. we need to visit family and from there move on to canada finally. please advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Won't you go and land in your new village first grin wink tongue I don't know the answer to your question for sure but I guess you can

olurotimi1:
please after getting my canadian COPR, can one apply for us visa. we need to visit family and from there move on to canada finally. please advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
olurotimi1:

Yes, you're free to apply for a US visit visa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
yimiton:
Ok, waiting for mail.

That means got med passed on the 30th oh, looks like I misread that, you meant overnight like 3am today right? I guess mine might have come in around the same time then but didn't check until later in the day. Maybe your messages to them made them prioritise your application. Some things can be blessing in disguise

Not 30th oo. i saw the change in status around 3am yday. i could not sleep and just decided to check. the joy no come gree me sleep again. But then i got a mail this afternoon saying i shld check my status for change i have seen already.

They should prioritise and give me my PPR jare. All the best also

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Blackbuddy:

Yes, you're free to apply for a US visit visa.

This is fine as i intend to do the same also. At least this increases your chances of getting the visa. Make sure u use scope to include in the interview convo. Make US embassy no use u do shakara
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats to all who got ITA smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ewa2014: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kontagious:

I don't think there is placeholder for spouse's educational qualification if ECA for spouse is not done. So, placeholder for spouse's ielts becomes Gulder Ultimate Search in that instance, thus the suggestion to add spouse's ielts to LOE. Issue has been resolved though.

I stated no ECA for my spouse but still got a place holder to upload educational degrees.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by primeson1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
40manlappy:
Congrats to all who got ITA smiley

Nothing yet in my profile, updated it last night
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mstunz: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
HI please type on the PDF format directly and print when you are done. But if the space is not enough, you'll have to type the additional information on a Windows Excel sheet and state clearly the question(s) number you are answering.

Make sure you include your name and the title of the document on the excel sheet before you print out, then scan the printed (completed)schedule A form as well as the excel sheet.

@DBA4show thank you. Please how do I edit on pdf and do you mean Microsoft word for additional information or Microsoft excel?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
oluphilip2008:
Draw at 435 today angry

435. Not surprised.
Hopefully gonna get less than 430 if another draw follows next week.

Congrats to everyone who got ITA smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
AwesomeGod:
Thanks a lot. How do i get the phone number to fax to?
Use www.hellofax.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Osemigho: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
primeson1:

Please can i put exact 12300 as pof as a single applicant

Yes but Should be a bit higher.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
sleekysilk:

Next draw next week you'll get it. Just chill smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cannie(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
WES is hanging. A dean of a faculty has refused to sign wifeys senate bound transcript document stating ASUU is on strike. Now SSANU and NASU has declared total war starting Monday. I have missed another ITA
When I eventually Land in Canada, THUNDER will fire anybody that says I should be proud of this hopeless Country

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blessings2017(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2017

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blessings2017(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
primeson1:

Please can i put exact 12300 as pof as a single applicant

I stated 12350 as pof. it scaled through

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bankole1790: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hello,I have actually processed for my transcript before but it was sent somewhere by the school themselves.I still have the students copy with me though,and now I want to assess with wes will I be able to collect the transcript easily or I will have to re-apply again.I want to see if I can collect it before Friday owing to all these strikes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.