Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1510379 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by EJIZY: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2017
yimiton:
Hello dtush, how's it going? Any update on your application? Hope AOR has come now, and medical passed? I just got my med passed today and thought about you.

Hi Yimiton....please when was your AOR? Mine was 25th of August.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
23rd. Any update on yours yet?

EJIZY:

Hi Yimiton....please when was your AOR? Mine was 25th of August.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by EJIZY: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
yimiton:
23rd. Any update on yours yet?

Not yet...hoping it gets passed soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
In a few days hopefully.

I didn't get the email, I checked my profile and discovered it's been updated. Even till now, I haven't received a mail.

I believe we can find out our visa office as soon as we have medical passed. Can you remember how to do that? I know it's been discussed on this forum before.

EJIZY:

Not yet...hoping it gets passed soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by EJIZY: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
yimiton:
In a few days hopefully.

I didn't get the email, I checked my profile and discovered it's been updated. Even till now, I haven't received a mail.

I believe we can find out our visa office as soon as we have medical passed. Can you remember how to do that? I know it's been discussed on this forum before.

I know there is an email address that we can send to for confirmation of the visa office but can't remember now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DBA4show(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
mstunz:
Good morning guys, please I'm a bit confused here and I need your assistance.

Please guys I want to fill schedule A form and I don't know if I should print it out and use my handwriting to fill it or

Is it possible I type on the pdf format directly?

Please I need your advice and assistance. Thank you

HI please type on the PDF format directly and print when you are done. But if the space is not enough, you'll have to type the additional information on a Windows Excel sheet and state clearly the question(s) number you are answering.

Make sure you include your name and the title of the document on the excel sheet before you print out, then scan the printed (completed)schedule A form as well as the excel sheet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hephgirl:

I think u shld mail them.. D moment dey got it i got an email. Telling me they've gotten it nd my eca will b ready on d 22nd. Only to get an email that it's ready.. Was so surprised

kindly share their contact email. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Obinoscopy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good afternoon, please I was just told by the embassy that my processed application will be leaving their embassy for vfs tomorrow morning. Please how feasible can I pick it by Friday as my flight is for Saturday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Just same date with mine too. I guess his degree is from the UK?

Hephgirl:
Wes got my hubby's transcript on d 1st of September. And his eca is ready shocked. Mainwhile they said 22nd o... Jeez d speeeeeeeed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by philip3(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kontagious:
Thank you Yimiton. Guess you have a workable solution now Philip3.
cheers guys

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
EJIZY:

I know there is an email address that we can send to for confirmation of the visa office but can't remember now.

send mail to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking for your visa office, and follow the below format.

you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

copied from the link https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/637

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
einsteino:

you mean they didnt send verification for your transcript? they just went ahead to prepare your ECA? what school issued ur transcript?
But dey don't for foreign schools
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
JORN:
@Hephgirl:

I have already received response from ICAS. Took about 2 months. Is it still necessary to go for WES considering finance?

My wife has NCE and BSc Ed. and yes, she is my mate. I assume her taking IELTS and going for her ECA as advised will be the game changer assuming I also retake the test.

Opinion Please.
I think she's a better applicant... Her nce plus bsc will fetch her two or more certificate which is more points.
Yes u both retake the test.
Here's d thing
D one with more certificate or degrees shld b d primary applicant. Get 8.5 7.5 7.5 8 LSWR
The other person shld write ielts aiming for 8777 LSWR. DO ECA.
ICAS will waste ur time and u will loose 10 points for age. If u can afford it do ices... Heard dey r fast. If ur institution responds to WES fast and u have connections to push u can try WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Obinoscopy:
Good afternoon, please I was just told by the embassy that my processed application will be leaving their embassy for vfs tomorrow morning. Please how feasible can I pick it by Friday as my flight is for Saturday

Using the parcel tracking number you got from the embassy, you could call VFS to enquire. But the time gap between Thursday that it is being sent and Friday that you are expecting it is pretty close, you might have to reschedule your flight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
einsteino:

kindly share their contact email. thanks
https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunvick:
Just same date with mine too. I guess his degree is from the UK?

yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
sleekysilk:

YES! I hereby confirm that NCE and BSc qualify for points for 2 or more certificates. These are my qualifications. NCE according to WES is equivalent to a Canadian '3 year diploma' and my BSc( direct entry for that matter) also equivalent to a '3year bachelors degree'. And my CRS gave me maximum points under education and with my over 3yrs work experience, I also got 100/100 under skill transferability.
JORN.. GO WITH WES then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hephgirl:
But dey don't for foreign schools

oh your school is foreign.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hephgirl:
https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/

oh i already used this their contact us form. thought you were speaking of a contact email address. thanks all the same
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
I go ileya come back una don push 33 pages join.. No shaking, the head wey read page 1-400 for part one still dey. I go Join una soon.

In other NEWS, WES don show OOO. Finally! call me micheal phelps cos im about to swim..

uncle @balogunsam, how far?

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Enryking(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Problem don show o! Wahala wa!
Please help out with this.

I logged in to my WES account to fill in my details especially the part where am to fill in RECIPIENTS (In this case my institution of learning, UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS) only to tell me WES doesn't recognize my institution. I changed it to UNILAG, it gave me the same, I clicked on the PRE- APPROVED LIST and University of Lagos or any other Nigerian university(ies) wasn't there. Please NLANDERS what can I do, and how can I progress with this? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kenbam: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kenbam:
Good day once again my People
Abeg, am pleading ooooo
Please gurus and similar experience people should assist and respond to my case,
Thanks

]Good day all,

I need a guru or anyone with similar experience as a Nurse in the house. My wife is a nurse, she has created her Profile for BC Provincial Nominee. She has sent all her transcripts from her former schools to National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) awaiting response from regulatory body NMC.

=What is the next thing to do?
=How long will this process take?
=Is she in the right direction?
=Can she use this assessment for other Provinces?
Prompt responses will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Temas: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Enryking:
Problem don show o! Wahala wa!
Please help out with this.

I logged in to my WES account to fill in my details especially the part where am to fill in RECIPIENTS (In this case my institution of learning, UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS) only to tell me WES doesn't recognize my institution. I changed it to UNILAG, it gave me the same, I clicked on the PRE- APPROVED LIST and University of Lagos or any other Nigerian university(ies) wasn't there. Please NLANDERS what can I do, and how can I progress with this? Thank you.

@ bolded... Are you evaluating your credentials and then sending it back to unilag. AYAMNOT UNDERSTANING.

please clarify.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Enryking(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Temas:

@ bolded... Are you evaluating your credentials and then sending it back to unilag. AYAMNOT UNDERSTANING.

please clarify.

yes, am evaluating and sending to Unilag.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
You see some posts and can't just help but laugh out loud, these two below are one of those!
Temas:
Are you evaluating your credentials and then sending it back to unilag. AYAMNOT UNDERSTANDING.
please clarify
and the young man did clarify!
Enryking:

Ehm Enryking, please be sure to do the right thing. You are to input just your own address in the recipients tab. WES will even do well to send your ECA to IRCC even without you sending them message ehnn.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
You need to understand how WES evaluation really works... It appears you dont! grin grin grin grin

Enryking:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Temas: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
smslive2:
You need to understand how WES evaluation really works... It appears you dont! grin grin grin grin

I am really scratching my head out on how to help the guy. Maybe there is another stuff he is aiming.

never can tell. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by oluphilip2008(f): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Draw at 435 today angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
geebaby10:

There is no placeholder specifically for IELTS for either the PA or accompanying spouse. From information on this thread, IELTS results and ECA should be added to Educational Qualification Documents. Except there is no placeholder for your spouse's educational qualifications.
I don't think there is placeholder for spouse's educational qualification if ECA for spouse is not done. So, placeholder for spouse's ielts becomes Gulder Ultimate Search in that instance, thus the suggestion to add spouse's ielts to LOE. Issue has been resolved though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Enryking(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Temas:

I am really scratching my head out on how to help the guy. Maybe there is another stuff he is aiming.

never can tell. grin grin grin grin grin
Bros., your savage too much o grin >: grin grin. However, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
oluphilip2008:
Draw at 435 today angry
This one draws be taking one step forward at a time so, hopefully it won't decide to take a giant step or even leap.

Erm, Mr. Oluphilip, were you constantly refreshing that page?

By the way, congrats to all recipients of this draw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.