Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1514521 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2017
agates:
Hello Gurus, just checked my IELTS result: Listening 8; Reading 8; Writing 7, Speaking 8. Do i need to redo because of the writing??
Nooooooooooooooooo
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
ajiifixing:

You have a PERFECT score already...

If you have that 68k and you don't need it please donate it to Charity.
charity? Please donate it to me... That's like 200 cad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2017
obinwannechukwu:

Sorry boss, its an oversight. I wrote the IELTS in Enugu.
How do I go about it? I do not have the TRF yet.

Go to BC Center in Enugu (I presume you wrote it there) with your draft of 15K addressed to them.
Fill the forms there and they will tell you all you need to know/do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2017
DatechMan:
On the issue of BC IELTS,
I specified immigration and got LRWS 8.5,9,7.5,7.5 on the very first attempt.

I agree it's only in the head
just see that score kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2017
ajiifixing:

The big question is:Did you write it in Abuja,or why are you particular about ABJ?.

Dear Ajijifixing,
Could you please guide me on what to do. I took the test in Enugu but reside in Abia. I think the BC office in charge of Enugu test center is the Abuja office. I don't live in Nigeria, came for vacation and decided to do the exam here. Will leave Naija in the 1st week of October.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2017
ajiifixing:

Go to BC Center in Enugu (I presume you wrote it there) with your draft of 15K addressed to them.

Thanks boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2017
ajiifixing:

Enugu test center has its BC office in Port Harcourt, the EOR request will have to be made at Port Harcourt. Concern I have is that the result might be shipped any moment from today I think, hence him waiting to receive the TRF before he can proceed with the EOR.

cc: Obinwannechukwu

Modified:
Obinwannechukwu, I just read your post on you travelling. In that case, let the TRF be delivered to address you used, once delivered a proxy can request the EOR for you. You might however consider writing an authorization letter asking your result be given to a designated person just in case the TRF isn't delivered but that's very unlikely.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by grammy010: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Dannyko:
Thanks a lot for your response.Pls can you expatiate on what you meant by "delivery at your own peril" Does it meant it is not advisable to use NIPOST?

There is no assurance as to when it will get there and whether it won't get missing along the line. You may have to go back to courier after waiting so long for NIPOST
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by grammy010: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Ykjgirls:

I sent you a mail...kindly help link me up with your contact in unilag and the price range..thank you

I didn't get your mail, you can send a mail to adeojo.bo@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Cannie:
Hmmm. They don't have to. My sister abi na auntie if I give you kolanut, no chop o, but if I tell you anything about them just pretend and believe me. I worked with them for years. Fear them o

I will reserve my comment lest i sound prejudiced about our friends LOL

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by schules: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2017
The wait for this ielts result too much ooooo. result no gree show.hoping for the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2017
schules:
The wait for this ielts result too much ooooo. result no gree show.hoping for the best.
I concur. My mind no even de work today just because of this result, I must have tried checking like a 100 times within the last hour. I'm loosing my cool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by schules: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
lol, no be only you oooo. i open british council page for one side for work. God help us ooooo
Kontagious:

I concur. My mind no even de work today just because of this result, I must have tried checking like a 100 times within the last hour. I'm loosing my cool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by manlikegb: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Kontagious:

I just want to ask, did you fill a "name update form" either at the speaking test or on the main exam date. I'm thinking this could be the reason for the delay maybe?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dannietee(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Person don wait tire ooo. The previous one was not like this.
schules:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by manlikegb: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2017
schules:
lol, no be only you oooo. i open british council page for one side for work. God help us ooooo

@schules, I just want to ask, did you fill a "name update form" either at the speaking test or on the main exam date. I'm thinking this could be the reason for the delay maybe?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by schules: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Not at all oooo
manlikegb:

@schules, I just want to ask, did you fill a "name update form" either at the speaking test or on the main exam date. I'm thinking this could be the reason for the delay maybe?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
manlikegb:
I just want to ask, did you fill a "name update form" either at the speaking test or on the main exam date. I'm thinking this could be the reason for the delay maybe?
I didn't fill any form.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2017
My brother, no be small thing ohh.

Kontagious:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by prideandjoy: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=impish post=60693556]Congrats!! Wishing your 3 weeks PPR!!

Mrs. O
www.mycanadianfling.com

Amen!! Thank you Mrs. O

Looking forward to your next post [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by senors(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Replied!
4tunebest:

Good morning Sir.

I sent you a pm.

I would appreciate your response Sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by senors(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Wishing you the very best in remaining stages.
balogunsam:
WES replied on FB and they said they would investigate. I thereafter got the email attached below and the "last updated" date changed again to today's date. The thing is i NEVER got this email the first two times they said they sent the verification to UI. I will confirm with the person assisting me in UI tomorrow and ask him to recheck again. I just wanted to update the house and also to help educate others who may find themselves in a similar circumstance. I will keep everyone updated with the progress...very soon i shall rejoice being free from this one month verification back and forth and enter the EE swimming pool...CRS tool scored 469!

@senors @jummolami thank you all...I really appreciate the help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Kontagious:

The same happened to my July 8th test in Abuja. I went to their office the next monday and collected my trf. I was told it was a technical fault on their site. As long as they didn't email you that your result was picked for QC purpose, no wahala. Just visit their office on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtaminator: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Exactly, i specified immigration and scored LRWS 9,9,7.5 ,7 at the 1st attempt. I was angry at the 7.5 and especially the 7 in speaking. Though i suspect it was because I was asked to speak on something for 2mins I think. I spoke for around a min and finished my story. The Lady even asked me to go on that I still had time. I bluntly said I was done.

DatechMan:
On the issue of BC IELTS,
I specified immigration and got LRWS 8.5,9,7.5,7.5 on the very first attempt.

I agree it's only in the head

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Algbenguze:
The same happened to my July 8th test in Abuja. I went to their office the next monday and collected my trf. I was told it was a technical fault on their site. As long as they didn't email you that your result was picked for QC purpose, no wahala. Just visit their office on Monday.
God bless you for this, i'm sure a lot of us are a bit relieved reading this. I don't want that mail biko, will surely be at their office come Monday.
Thank you sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abol4luv: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
U are not alone. I barely had 3 hrs sleep all night which is really affecting me right now at work. Cnt count the no of times I've opened BC website. WES sef no help matter, my ECA was supposed to be ready yesterday bt I've not been able to view my report. Oga o
schules:
Not at all oooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by senors(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for the swift and precise response. Very well appreciated.
boldinc:
Yes it could be, but you will need a gift deed from the source (most advisably one lump sum from one source). You shouldn't need an LOE, having the gift deed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtaminator: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Unilag sent my transcript by nipost even after paying one crook 30k for dhl. What I can say about the experience is this.
1. The tracking is useless. (The status remained at item inserted in bag from begining to end)
2. It will eventually get there. Mine took just over 2 weeks which wasn't a long time in the scheme of things as I had already spent a year on ECA wahala.

grammy010:

There is no assurance as to when it will get there and whether it won't get missing along the line. You may have to go back to courier after waiting so long for NIPOST
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by funshobabs(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pls permit me to slap you sir. grin

quote author=agates post=60711116]Hello Gurus, just checked my IELTS result: Listening 8; Reading 8; Writing 7, Speaking 8. Do i need to redo because of the writing??[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by funshobabs(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Don't worry. God will do it for you. Just relax. You will be in Canada in no time. Just trust God.

schules:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by senola1: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ykjgirls:

I sent you a mail...kindly help link me up with your contact in unilag and the price range..thank you

Me too. I sent you an email. I applied for my transcript from Unilag too.....its been almost 4 weeks now and nothing yet. Please assist me with you contact as time is ticking fast.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Crownmixbj: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Algbenguze:

Bro, before settling for PNP, I suggest you check your chances of a direct ITA. State ur profile i.e. age, qualification, yrs of work experience (apart from plumbing), marital status, IELTS score. That way, folks here can advise better on way forward.

Secondly, your plumbing skills may be useful after landing Canada but will not get you any points in this application process except you can prove it with a certification that is recognized by Canada. And from my little knowledge, na long thing.

The only other way the plumbing could be useful in this application is if you intend using it as your occupation to prove work experience since it falls under NOC B. That way, you will need to provide a reference letter from your place of work as evidence of employment. This may be dicy though.

thanks for this response ,, really appreciate this

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.