Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506444 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by teewhy31(f): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
The electronic report from the site.
Raconteur14:

Sorry to be a bother. When you say soft copy, did WES send a copy to your e-mail or is it the electronic report gotten from their site that has the watermark "not official".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kyaggy(f): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2017
CAstruggle:
MY IELTS Result is out

First IELTS - August 3
LRWS - 7,7,7,8 Remarking in progress

Second IELTS - September 9
LRWS - 8.5,7,7,7.5

WES - August 31

Tentative CRS - 441

God is great.

Please how do ask for a remark, my husband wants to ask for one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2017
temydee1:
Hi,

1. Is it possible for me to use the current acct balance in my spouse acct as part of my proof of funds.

I intend to use my Pensions, Treasury Bills and the balance to me cmplted with my Spouse current account balance (supported with a letter of consent to utilise the funds without recourse.)

Urgent response required

Your question was answered on page 0 under "PROOF OF FUND".

Yes, you can use it. Just prove (either by way of a letter or affidavit from your spouse) that you can access the fund.

@CAstruggle, donrabii Congratulations on your IELTS results. Good job! smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2017
boldinc:
I really marvel at how you just spoke... EVERYONE here's sole purpose for writing IELTS is for Immigration, hence the reason you are even on this thread... But you can prove me otherwise by telling me just ONE other reason you are registering for IELTS (General Training).

We all preach 'say the truth as it is' and even talk down on people with regards to this, yet some still wanna manipulate... Hoping BC will not be stingy with scores if they do not mention the real reason they need the results (to boost your scores for CIC). If there's really no impact on your score like you say... Why LIE or CONSIDER it? When registering for ECA, I'm very positive you selected Immigration... No?

Anyway... the choice is yours and that was only my opinion.

Its a case of Mirror Mirror. 1000 likes for this post.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by justbazick: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2017
yimiton:
Hi Guys, my PPR is here and I really want to thank God for it.

Our application wasn't in anyway perfect.

Things we were scared we didn't get right:

1. We used 25% pension to complete our POF
2. We didn't upload my spouse's IELTS but raised a CSE about 2 days after AOR
3. Used LOE to explain that the part of the POF which was in T.bills was withdrawn from my cooperative savings account

Timeline:
CRS: 438
ITA: 9th August 2017
AOR: 23rd August
Medical passed/IP1: 6th Sept
NA2: 8th Sept
IP2: 15th Sept
PPR: 15th Sept
Family of 4

The PPR mail landed at 3.01am but we saw it at 9am today.

Our status still hasn't updated but hey, we have the mail.

In all, we give God the glory and we recognise that He alone made this happen.

Congrats. Please can you confirm the meaning of the following.

CSE
IP1
IP2
NA2

Thanks, I am new in this journey.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2017
justbazick:

Congrats. Please can you confirm the meaning of the following.

CSE- Case Specific Enquiry

IP1
IP2
NA2

Thanks, I am new in this journey.

See info below (BGC - is Background Check)

Stages in Canadian PR journey

1st the profile
2nd is ITA
3rd is AOR
4th medicals
5th background
6th ppr
7th COPR
8th landing
9th pr card
=======================

These are 3 different stages that majority of the PR applicants in EE will see against Background check in My CIC.

IP1
--------
IP1 will be shown when we pass the medical. Some people get this update on the same day along with their medical and some of them couple of days after. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office)

NA
---------
This stage, our file will be transferred to CPC (Case processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2
--------
This status will be seen in my CIC account once Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF upfront. These things will be done at CPC office.

It is not necessary that every applicant will undergo this process. But majority of the cases, I have noticed the same status

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2017
boldinc:

We all preach 'say the truth as it is' and even talk down on people with regards to this, yet some still wanna manipulate... Hoping BC will not be stingy with scores if they do not mention the real reason they need the results (to boost your scores for CIC). If there's really no impact on your score like you say... Why LIE or CONSIDER it? When registering for ECA, I'm very positive you selected Immigration... No?

Lol. Okay calm down, bro. You know candidates lie on the real test, right? In speaking and in writing, in order to score better? Truth is, there's nothing binding any candidate from telling the truth to IELTS. Not when you register, not when you take the test. As long as you can prove on the exam day that you are the one on your ID with which you register. Read their terms and conditions.

I don't think you should generalize attitude towards CIC to IELTS. Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2017
cochtrane:

Lol. Okay calm down, bro. You know candidates lie on the real test, right? In speaking and in writing, in order to score better? Truth is, there's nothing binding any candidate from telling the truth to IELTS. Not when you register, not when you take the test. As long as you can prove on the exam day that you are the one on your ID with which you register. Read their terms and conditions.

I don't think you should generalize attitude towards CIC to IELTS. Just my opinion.

Bro,
"When you are in the hole, stop digging".
You are comparing exam conditions to a simple question of "what purpose is this IELTS for"?.

LOL @Bolded

=========================================================================================
IELTS Application: Terms and Conditions

IELTS TERMS & CONDITIONS AND LEGAL NOTICES
Declaration

I acknowledge that the IELTS test is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment, collectively referred to as the IELTS Test Partners.

I certify that the information on this Application Form is complete, true and accurate.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Thanks sunvick. Lol, I'm a yoruba guy o. My name is Lanre. smiley. Please do I just do the thumbprint on any paper? Or is there a PCC application form for me to download and put my thumbprints?

sunvick:
@Mippishick Please is this your name Liberian name

If you have someone in Lagos Nigeria, the person can help you get your PCC from Alagbon. You will have to send your tumbprint and a copy of your passport datapage to the person including logistics money too.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2017
boldinc:
I really marvel at how you just spoke... EVERYONE here's sole purpose for writing IELTS is for Immigration, hence the reason you are even on this thread... But you can prove me otherwise by telling me just ONE other reason you are registering for IELTS (General Training).

Eskis sir, the purpose of the question is for data collation for BC. Not for what my exams is for. It is none of BC's business why i am writing the exams. for all i care, I put immigration 5 times and then something else before i got my desired score. Infact, i think it is a means of them taking away from your marks so you can come and pay another money.yes that is my opinion.. come and beat me in my house! tongue tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Thanks cochtrane.

Please where can I get this PCC application form? Is it available for download on the internet?

cochtrane:

Get the PCC application form. Complete it and put your fingerprints. Send a scanned copy to your contact in Lagos who will take it to Alagbon. Your contact will then obtain your Nigerian PCC which can be scanned back to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kyaggy(f): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
amoese:
My IELTS score LSWR 8.5,7.5,6.0,8.0. I am so down right now, I can't believe BC messed up my result. If there was any subject i was concerned about was my speaking and not writing. Based on testimonies of some people in the group I have decided to go to their office on Monday to apply for a remark on my writing.

Amoese sorry about your result dear, do ask for a remark. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tollu: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
codeworks:
I know this is not right

Pls who knows where i can attend mock exams and coaching in Port Harcourt,

Thank you

This is not right ke? If that's how you'll learn better/faster then there's nothing wrong with it.

Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you per coaching centers but are you absolutely sure you can't do it yourself? YouTube, IELTS Liz, IELTS buddy are great resources and free too wink

Hopefully, someone with physical location information will come along soon.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tollu: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
bigfido:

Eskis sir, the purpose of the question is for data collation for BC. Not for what my exams is for. It is none of BC's business why i am writing the exams. for all i care, I put immigration 5 times and then something else before i got my desired score. Infact, i think it is a means of them taking away from your marks so you can come and pay another money.yes that is my opinion.. come and beat me in my house! tongue tongue

Coincidence ni jare daddy wa. I used immigration and got the desired scores, one touch. By God's grace ni o.
I'm at your gate with kondo and BC officials, open door.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by agates: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Hello Gurus, just checked my IELTS result: Listening 8; Reading 8; Writing 7, Speaking 8. Do i need to redo because of the writing??

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cannie(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmm bigfido & cochtrane!
Can we safely conclude that the reason some got undesired results was simply because "immigration" was stated.
I think we should conduct a poll on this forum

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2017
agates:
Hello Gurus, just checked my IELTS result: Listening 8; Reading 8; Writing 7, Speaking 8. Do i need to redo because of the writing??

You have a PERFECT score already...

If you have that 68k and you don't need it please donate it to Charity.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cannie(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Your result is just fine. Check with CRS tool

agates:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by HTC2017: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
This is very good.

Enter your scores on the CRS tool and laugh with joy!

agates:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4tunebest(f): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
senors:
Morning Great Minds,
Could someone kindly clarify if the minimum fund to show as POF could be raised immediately ITA is issued? If yes, will such arrangement with LOE fetch one a PPR? Thanks for the anticipated kind response.

Good morning Sir.

I sent you a pm.

I would appreciate your response Sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2017
MippiShick:
Thanks cochtrane.

Please where can I get this PCC application form? Is it available for download on the internet?

Download it here. https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/181#60700558
Blackbuddy provided a link.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Cannie:
Can we safely conclude that the reason some got undesired results was simply because "immigration" was stated.
Certainly not. They are too professional to do anything like that. Besides, I doubt IELTS examiners have before them anyone's reason for writing the exams while they access the person. That would influence their assessment, so they wouldn't do that. It's all just in the head.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
ajiifixing:

Okay sir. I wouldn't like to get into an argument. So, you win! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Elixir123: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
CAstruggle:
MY IELTS Result is out

First IELTS - August 3
LRWS - 7,7,7,8 Remarking in progress

Second IELTS - September 9
LRWS - 8.5,7,7,7.5

WES - August 31

Tentative CRS - 441

God is great.

Congrats bro.Please I've been unable to see mine.Under candidate number ,I imputed just the 5 digit number.I hope that's OK ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dupyshoo: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2017
How did you arrive at this conclusion? I know of so many people that wrote it once, put immigration and got good scores.
My advice is for everyone to prepare well. If your result comes out and you don't agree with the result, simply ask for a remark.

Cannie:

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dupyshoo: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
grin I will join you as well.
tollu:

Coincidence ni jare daddy wa. I used immigration and got the desired scores, one touch. By God's grace ni o.
I'm at your gate with kondo and BC officials, open door.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by agates: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
ajiifixing:

You have a PERFECT score already...

If you have that 68k and you don't need it please donate it to Charity.

Lol. Thanks, its just that it put my score down by CRS score by 3 points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2017
agates:

Lol. Thanks, its just that it put my score down by CRS score by 3 points.

What is your CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Good morning everyone...

It seems PPR is very fast for Indians...I don't know if this is true, just speculation...a few people on the September Whatsapp group already got their PPRs...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dannietee(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2017
I still can't get my result on the website. Is any thing wrong? Please assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by agates: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2017
ajiifixing:

What is your CRS score?

431 without my spouse writing IELTS or doing his ECA. if i had a 7.5 or 8 in writing my score would have been 434. So hoping my spouse gets high scores too, we both have masters but i am younger so will be the primary applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cannie(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Definitely not a conclusion at all. Just sampling opinions. Like cochtrane said "it is just in the head" only curious

dupyshoo:
How did you arrive at this conclusion? I know of so many people that wrote it once, put immigration and got good scores.
My advice is for everyone to prepare well. If your result comes out and you don't agree with the result, simply ask for a remark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.