Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1513748 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by damidamsel: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wow......congrats to all PPR recipients...it's indeed a shower of PPR.
@revlane.....touching story.....typical case of not by power nor by might. Big congrats. Keep sailing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
tallgirlee:
Good evening house,

I trust you all had a good day. Please i would like the house to advice me on an issue. I have been on NA2 for over 30days now and going by trends, i expected my application to have gotten to a LVO/VO at this stage. To my surprise when i asked CIC for my visa office yesterday, i was informed that my application was still at centralized intake office Sydney and yet to be transferred to a local visa office.

If any one has been in this situation before kindly share your experience. Isn't eligibility test done at NA2 stage and at the local visa office?

Look forward to your response(s). Thank you

Congratulations to all the PPRs in the house, today has brought in a lot to celebrate
My sibling had her app at NA from July 20 till Sep 2/3 then PPR came Sept 5. When she sent a mail in Aug she was told application was at CIO. Till now no idea where her VO was. Lol. Just try to relax you are closer to your PPR than you imagine. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Obi1conte: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello
I have an issue My P.A was refused visa to the UK in 2008, a visa later gotten by repackaging d application based on point cited in d refusal letter and not through an appeal.
How do we indicated this in our express entry application?
What is a CSE and how do we access schedule form A?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jurisdy17: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good evening House
Please in filling the SINP forms should i use my children's Nigerian ppt details or US passport details? And at what point do i declare that they have dual citizenship?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ladon7:
I hail oo, Pls i don't know Wetin I do Wes oo, it took them 8 good months to get my evaluation done, after lots of mail. Eventually I received a mail on 28th of April that my evaluation has been completed n I received the online evaluation cert which I used to register for EE profile, only for Wes to send me my hard-copy cert oo, up till date I never receive am. I used my office address n I don't know why it's taking forever. Pls am I good to go with only the online copy or I still need the hard copy

Online copy is sufficient. The ECA ref number on the top-right corner of the report is all you need to enter the pool.
Post-ITA you may upload the softcopy under Education checklist.

FYI, I have not received my hardcopy till now. I have PPR already.

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Obi1conte:
Hello
I have an issue My P.A was refused visa to the UK in 2008, a visa later gotten by repackaging d application based on point cited in d refusal letter and not through an appeal.
Thanks

When filling your application post-ITA you'll be asked the statutory questions. If you affirm that you / your spouse has been denied visa, then you will be sent a schedule form A to fill or if you forgot to mention it earlier, you can raise a CSE to make the correction. A schedule form A can then be sent to you. Because schedule form A comes as ADR for most people you can fill it upfront and add to your app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by beckycute1: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello, I'm interested

cochtrane:

I have a friend who organises an online class for IELTS/PTE listening. For now, it's free. If you are interested and there are up to 7 people, I'm pretty sure he can do something for you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
@Datechman pls how did you go about getting your attestation of birth from npc. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:
Thanks to everyone for the wishes, today feels so good.
So I don come again oooo

1. The PPR came with updated family information request. Should I fill and submit or no need. Am still single.
2. There is a form for height and eye colour chart. I think I filled black or brown during eAPR. Can I just pick anyone now jare.

1. The family information form is compulsory only if your family information has changed. You can leave it out if there has been no change.

2. You need to fill the form. I chose black as my eye colour. And please don't forget to add the PPR letter and the Height and Eye colour form to your package before sending

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Deebay:
@Datechman pls how did you go about getting your attestation of birth from npc. Thanks

Go to your nearest National Population Commissions office.

Here are the list of things you might need.
1. A sworn affidavit
2. Passport photographs
3. Reference letter ( They can give you a format to use right there) among other things

Item 1 and 2 are the most important. Goodluck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
DatechMan:

Go to your nearest National Population Commissions office.

Here are the list of things you might need.
1. A sworn affidavit
2. Passport photographs
3. Reference letter ( They can give you a format to use right there) among other things

Item 1 and 2 are the most important. Goodluck

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Danoluwa(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
cochtrane:

I have a friend who organises an online class for IELTS/PTE listening. For now, it's free. If you are interested and there are up to 7 people, I'm pretty sure he can do something for you guys.

I am interested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by revlane: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
DatechMan:

1. The family information form is compulsory only if your family information has changed. You can leave it out if there has been no change.

2. You need to fill the form. I chose black as my eye colour. And please don't forget to add the PPR letter and the Height and Eye colour form to your package before sending

Thanks a lot. Na to enter DHL office tomorrow. This Xmas must be white.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Danoluwa:

I am interested
beckycute1:
Hello, I'm interested

Send an expression of interest to webinarsielts@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Congratulations PPR Recipients. Im truly happy & excited for you guys and tap into speedy n positive processes. Revlane wow, i duff my Hat for you. You r def starting the new year with a brand new page of memories to create.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Cherokee:
Hello House,
Please what NOC would you recommend for one with a job title as a Industrial Operator?... @einsteino,coctrane, Kontagious, 40Lappyman etc.

Depends on which kind of Industrial Operator? Is it in logging or oil & gas or manufacturing or ships?

You can look at 2233 for Industrial engineering-related operations, 8241 for Logging operators, 8232 if it's oil & gas, 9241 for power plants & power systems where you can have operators too. Do you move heavy materials with handling equipment? Then maybe 7452. Or if you are a supervisor of such heavy equipment crews, you can look at 7302.

In any case, you need to be more specific.

Also not very advisable to mention people. You run the risk of getting ignored by the people you did not mention. And those you mentioned may also skip your question in the hope that another of the names mentioned will jump on it. Personally, I think everyone should just ask their question straight. If you aren't getting a response, just repeat it again in a later post. Someone (or usually many people) will take notice the second time and offer you more solutions than you can handle.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Hephgirl:
just CHILL dey are coming to reply. undecided
Hahaha. That smiley tho, lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by rinzylee(m): 12:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Canadianfly:

Umu nwoke grin

Ndi inyom grin
Canadianfly:

Umu nwoke grin

Ndi inyom
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chekura: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Hello Fam, thank you all for all the information you have been giving on this platform, they has been very helpful to me.
Please, i just checked my IELTS result now, and i am wondering if its okay for me to go on with it in my desire to migrate to canada with my family. i got 8.5 in speaking, 6.5 in listening, 7.0 in writing and 6.5 in reading. overall broadband is 7.0.
thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 12:53am On Oct 27, 2017
area74:
Please nairalanders,

How will my status be treated, I have a son with a woman but we have not formalised the union at the registry. We only did mini nikhai in islamic way.

Can I claim to be single and unmarried since they won't be accompanying me?

Thank you.

Single but with child
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 12:54am On Oct 27, 2017
chekura:
Hello Fam, thank you all for all the information you have been giving on this platform, they has been very helpful to me.
Please, i just checked my IELTS result now, and i am wondering if its okay for me to go on with it in my desire to migrate to canada with my family. i got 8.5 in speaking, 6.5 in listening, 7.0 in writing and 6.5 in reading. overall broadband is 7.0.
thank you so much.

Unfortunately your result isn't enough for EE, u need at least 8777 in LSWR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 1:07am On Oct 27, 2017
revlane:
Thanks to everyone for the wishes, today feels so good.
So I don come again oooo

1. The PPR came with updated family information request. Should I fill and submit or no need. Am still single.
2. There is a form for height and eye colour chart. I think I filled black or brown during eAPR. Can I just pick anyone now jare.

Oga does ur first name start with J? grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tolz451: 1:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Thank you.

Abby2017:
You got that request for only 1 reason- you listed WAEC as part of your educational qualification.

I think there is an icon to modify your order, use that to exclude waec from your list.
If the icon is not there, contact WES (perhaps via facebook personal message) include your ref number and make your request known. You will be guided accordingly.

Summary- don't sweat about getting waec transcript, sweat on how to remove waec from your list.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tolz451: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Thank you

elfmann:

Na u bring WAEC inside nao.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tolz451: 1:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

Please has anyone obtained his/ her Police Clearance Certificate from the UK?

I need clarification on the documents required.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Peaceful2016(f): 1:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Obi1conte:
Hello
Thanks
schedule a form is the same as IMM5669E you can search for it on CIC website

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 3:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Hello,
Spouse evaluated only MSc, we declared both BSc and MSc, clicked no for ECA for BSc pré ITA. Post ITA there's only one pace holder for education, do we upload BSc certificate along with MSc eca and certificate and ielts? We claimed points for only MSc.. So how do we go about the BSc we declared?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 3:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Deebay:
Hello,
Spouse evaluated only MSc, we declared both BSc and MSc, clicked no for ECA for BSc pré ITA. Post ITA there's only one pace holder for education, do we upload BSc certificate along with MSc eca and certificate and ielts? We claimed points for only MSc.. So how do we go about the BSc we declared?
Thanks.
It's usually only one place holder for education. Scan the MSC certificate, ECA report together with IELTS and upload as a single PDF document. You may not necessarily include the Bsc and you may if it will give u rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by egbabiekperemo1: 3:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Hello guys. Good morning to u all, pls can any one educate me on what an ielts score of L= 7. R=9. W=7 and S=8. 5. Overrall score of 8.0.

What does this mean for canny p.r applicatio and whats d conversion in CLB?

I am a little bit worried about this score as i expected something better

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 3:30am On Oct 27, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Hello guys. Good morning to u all, pls can any one educate me on what an ielts score of L= 7. R=9. W=7 and S=8. 5. Overrall score of 8.0.

What does this mean for canny p.r applicatio and whats d conversion in CLB?

I am a little bit worried about this score as i expected something better

Thank you
Good morning. Unfortunately your Listening has to be a minimum of 8 for the result to be meaningful. Your other grades are okay. You may try your luck by asking for a remark in listening and at the same time if you have cash, try and register for another IELTS exam. Good luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 3:32am On Oct 27, 2017
To all IELTS result checkers, your expectations shall not be cut short by God's grace. Good morning y'all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.