Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1507503 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
nkigirl:

Hah! Different opinions from different people, and it's so confusing. Even the tweet isn't clear with reference to my situation. I need to know so I don't do the wrong thing.
The current passport is very new and doesn't have any stamps or markings or visas. All the visas, stamps and markings are on 2 older and expired passports.
We will of course include all info in the travel history and provide all PCC as required.
But, based on the tweet and experiences of other people, did anyone only upload the current passport even if it did not contain all the info you put in your travel history
to b on the safe side of the fence my sister upload all. U have nothing to loose
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
teebaeby:
PPR Mail just arrived! Thank you to the active members of this forum. Canny Christmas loading!
Timeline below:

AOR AUGUST 1
MEDS August 14th
NA2 August 23rd
PPR August 25th
I tap into this speed in Jesus name Amen

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ambidextrause: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stunning! So your background check status did not change
to IP2, yet you got PPR! God is wonderful!

teebaeby:
Sincerely, I don't know the Visa Office...I was told to wait till IP2 before sending a mail to confirm VO only to wake up this morning to the email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Justiyke4u:
thank you for this contribution. I read a little about doctors as well here and the challenges they face. God will see all of us through. I wish you all the very best
. Amen I wish u d best too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
40manlappy:

Someone's application was cancelled/rejected because the agent missed the current one and had to raise CSE/get another ITA. Can't remember if it was here or the CV Forum.

Looping: nkigirl
I know about this. Read about a similar incident on the previous thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by nkigirl: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hephgirl:
to b on the safe side of the fence my sister upload all. U have nothing to loose

sad When it was sweeting us to travel upandan. Now I am breaking my head for PCC from different annoying places. Thanks everyone.
To be on the safe side, I will upload the data page and visas/stamped pages for current passport. Then visa pages and stamped pages only for older passports.
Better to overdo than to do too little.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
nkigirl:

Hah! Different opinions from different people, and it's so confusing. Even the tweet isn't clear with reference to my situation. I need to know so I don't do the wrong thing.
The current passport is very new and doesn't have any stamps or markings or visas. All the visas, stamps and markings are on 2 older and expired passports.
We will of course include all info in the travel history and provide all PCC as required.
But, based on the tweet and experiences of other people, did anyone only upload the current passport even if it did not contain all the info you put in your travel history
I'd suggest you upload the datapage of the new passport and stamps on the older passports. That's the only evidence you can provide of your travel history which you have to fill anyways. This is my own opinion.
Just make sure not to upload the datapages of the previous passport, as I have read about that putting someone on the previous thread in some complicated situation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Yewwygraceful:
Sorry my bad.
Amen and all the best in whatever stage you are now.
Amen my dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
nkigirl:

I uploaded only the current passports on e-APR even though the older passports contained more travel history.

Of course, I included the travel history of the older passport on the e-APR. Don't be confused please. I only shared what IRCC requires, feel free to follow your heart. Some have done same and there were no issues. All the best!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
cochtrane:

Curiously enough, this doesn't actually say you shouldn't upload scans of visas/stamps from older passports. You can as well interpret this to meet you only need to upload datapage from only current passport, but still upload stamps/visas from older passport.
all I'm saying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
nkigirl:

sad When it was sweeting us to travel upandan. Now I am breaking my head for PCC from different annoying places. Thanks everyone.
To be on the safe side, I will upload the data page and visas/stamped pages for current passport. Then visa pages and stamped pages only for older passports.
Better to overdo than to do too little.
my sister it's not all u o.... Abi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Saintp:
Please guys, someone who wants to migrate asked me a question and I didn't know the answer.
He works in a family owned company as an accountant. His dad is the owner and his brother is the HR manager. His experience matches with one of the NOCs and age is good but the problem is that his elder brother who is the head of HR will have to sign his reference. The answer the same surname. He does not have another experience outside it.
Is this a problem?

Plz guys, Any suggestion on this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Uploading your valid passport is what is required... However, like 40man said, if you feel more comfortable adding others, you can do that. But have in mind that it could cause some confusion, depending on the VO that treats your file.

Remember, you would give details of your travel history in your e-APR form anyways...

nkigirl:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
ewa2014:

Pls how do I join the Watsapp group...

Hello it is a whatsapp group for August AORs. I was sent the link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Marc0110:

Thanks Sir,
please how can I be added on? Am ±2348022587796. thanks

The group in question is for August AORs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

I don't know if this is applicable but a family member who relocated a while back said that the procedure in Alberta is less cumbersome. She's in Ontario and says after wasting so much time and money. She has branch to something else though. My point is look at the process in Alberta
thanks for the info. Just checked though similar to the others
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ewa2014: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
I got my AOR in August too... pls can you send me the link... thanks
Feygbe:

Hello it is a whatsapp group for August AORs. I was sent the link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ITABABE: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hmmmmn congrats to all those who got ppr especially August people. But Na wa o. Na only me remain for May AOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by folamingo: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Same here and no issues.

40manlappy:

I uploaded only the current passports on e-APR even though the older passports contained more travel history.

Of course, I included the travel history of the older passport on the e-APR. Don't be confused please. I only shared what IRCC requires, feel free to follow your heart. Some have done same and there were no issues. All the best!
nkigirl:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by damidamsel: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
ITABABE:
Hmmmmn congrats to all those who got ppr especially August people. But Na wa o. Na only me remain for May AOR

Nah ITABABE.....May AOR here #fingersup hanging right in here in the background before i drive myself crazy with worry. The end will surely justify the stress by God's grace.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Congrats. This your timeline is very impressive. I''m beginning to wonder if there are some criteria for allocating applications to Ottawa.

Did you choose Ottawa when you were asked where you intend to live in Canada? Do you have any ties in Ottawa? Do you have any ties in Canada at all? What's your NOC?

I think it will be nice to find out if there are some reasons why some people's applications are processed with the speed of light while some snail speed.

Congrats again.

soja84:
Thanks Boss. CPC Ottawa processed my application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ITABABE: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
damidamsel:

Nah ITABABE.....May AOR here #fingersup hanging right in here in the background before i drive myself crazy with worry. The end will surely justify the stress by God's grace.
my fingers up too o. We go get am

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Yewwygraceful:
My sister NA2 o. File is at CIO Sydney. God is in control. July 20th AOR.

May God in His mercies deliver us from CIO Sydney In Jesus mighty name Amen. embarassed

Amen ooh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
teebaeby:
PPR Mail just arrived! Thank you to the active members of this forum. Canny Christmas loading!
Timeline below:

AOR AUGUST 1
MEDS August 14th
NA2 August 23rd
PPR August 25th

Chaaiiiii...See timeline ogidigidi...It brings tears of joy to my eyes to see such speed. Olowogbogboro oooh

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
True, very true.
funshobabs:
He/she might not have done everything right. Just Gods favour that's all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hephgirl:

No one wants to b a scape goat. I don't want reality. I want what's written.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp

cc: elfmann

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Naffyfera: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please I want to get started. Which site can I go to to open an EE account. Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by FSOFF: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello house,

Please I need a few clarification concerning passport submission.

1. Do I need to include the IMM008 form in my package even though my family composition has not changed, I think I should because the letter says updated family information.

2. High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana.

Is this the address I'm to send my package to as there is nothing in the letter that states specifically where the package should be sent to.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
Naffyfera:
Please I want to get started. Which site can I go to to open an EE account. Thank you very much.

Go to page 0 first to determine your eligibility. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by crazyinlove: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
teebaeby:
Timeline below:

AOR AUGUST 1
MEDS August 14th
NA2 August 23rd
PPR August 25th

Woow. Congrats dear. A re you single applicant? Any travel history. I'm tapping into this o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Naffyfera: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
40manlappy:

Go to page 0 first to determine your eligibility. Cheers
I have done that. My score is 475. And everything else is ready. Want to enter the pool but I don't know how to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by JustinTrudeau: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
sleekysilk you deserve double citizenship,you are far too kind....I'm still hanging in IELTS,they have not released it.I've written my statement yet to hear from British Council.Seems i'll have to be high on patience if possible have hangover because i'm in IQAS boat too.
Kontagious i'll always be in action.I'm still the Prime Minister.
Tanx for the love

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.