Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (52964 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by juman(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nothing special.

Thats how nigerians do to welcome president.

I used to join people on the streets welcoming presidents to kwara state.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by irepbdg(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
To much of America movies don dey affect ur brain but u try
Zeze06:
Welcome Mr president...

But you should have stayed in an open roof car... embarassed

For us to be sure that its not a clone version of you cry

Because APC can fake anything...

If caught now they will claim they were testing how Nigerians will react when the president finally arrives the country... undecided
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
See marginalisation, no Igbo,no Yoruba, just only habokis were invited to come and welcome the man mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by juman(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
The senseless apc government should sit up nigerians are dying of hunger.

A government that will be remember with no tangible legacy.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Omeokachie: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wuse market traders?

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by edupedia: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Zeze06:
Welcome Mr president...

If caught now they will claim they were testing how Nigerians will react when the president finally arrives the country... undecided

....your comments are like those of infants in the IPOB nursery school...face front and think straight!....
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
I can see an ambulance in the convoy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Stylz69(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rented crowd!
On a normal day, you can't have people get near the presidential convoy. I was a staff of one of the government agencies in the state house and was heading to work. The "road closed" vehicle passed on the opposite lane heading out of the state house; immediately even pedestrians who were walking were told to enter the nearby bushes and squat there till his convoy passes.
This here is an attempt by "the presidency" to deceive Buhari that he is still popular and was missed by Nigerians with sense. Please note that I said Nigerians with sense.

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Zeze06:
Welcome Mr president...

So that your NDA snipers can find something to snip
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by olotan2: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
I join the teaming to say welcome to our dear good and incorruptible president. igba Odun ,Odun kan ni oo
you live to enjoy your life in Jesus name
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by jamjo: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
seunmsg:

Whether they are jobless or not is not relevant to the discussion. Fact is, they are patriotic Nigerians who came out to welcome and show support for their president without collecting a kobo. It goes to show the level of support and popularity that the president still enjoys among the Nigerian people.

It is an irony Nigerians and their hypocricy. Nnamdi Kanu's Igbos crowds are jobless while the president's Hausa crowds are termed patriots and the word jobless is not relevant.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by malakus(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
MalcoImX:
See true love,
And true crowd
Baba no be #RentACrowdConvener
Baba no dey give money,
Or do fake 'man of the people,'
Like dat roadside ponmo buyer,
But even with the stolen loot,
Their crowd is looking like a few,
They've had their #ReturnOrResign,
And their mumu don reach bus stop,
It's now time to have our own blues
#Return.D.Loot.Or.Go.To.Jail.

u mean babangida should return his loot

Meanwhile I luv this eviction protest ooo, we Nigerians have learned a lot from it.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Iamzik: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Icedprince1d:
President Buhari returned to Nigeria today after spending over 3 months in the UK receiving medical treatments for an undisclosed ailments. He was welcomed by a large turnout of supporters who mobbed his car as he made his way to the presidential villa.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/08/photos-see-large-crowd-that-came-to.html?m=1

They were mobilized with state money...

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Noted...

edupedia:

....your comments are like those of infants in the IPOB nursery school...face front and think straight!....
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by me69: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
FKK how maket
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Can you compare this crowd to Nnamdi Kanus crowd?
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Jayslyder: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
is it just me?? or who else noticed the ambulance among the convoy??... they just had to b one in case d goblin of a president needs a quick evac out of d country again....
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Freeman147(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
WiLdFLame:
haba...this pic don tey now....all you dis blogger sef

@WiLdFLame, i greet you there, may your EYES continue to sight, Opolo eyes, E no be open eyes!

This picture is as stale as yesterday's pounded yam, that can not be warmed. This set of photos was when PMB last visited the National Mosque, which instigated his reluctance to continue to visit or go to such "open"/" public " areas again.

For the truly curious, juxtapose this set of photos with open plate number/seal of government, vs those we saw in TV yesterday, that had PMB riding in this same Mercedes S600 AMG Sedan but with covered plate number/seal of government.

SHINE YOUR EYES....PMB WAS received lovingly and heroically, but not in the way this bloggers are spinning it. I saw this same fable on other popular blog sites, but as Nairaland is the only one I am domiciled, maybe I might just do a rebuttal, ... well before some else takes the initiative.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Me just wondering here oh
Are those cars Bullet proof?
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by giles14(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
every body dey jump dey dance,
even d daughter said "pray for people who want him dead".
but please my question is WHY HE NO EVEN WAVE HAND FOR HIM PEOPLE SINCE MAYBE HE IS TOO TIRED SAY HELO FROM THE VEHICLE ROOF?.
THANK YOU
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by maisauki: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
MalcoImX:
See true love,
And true crowd
Baba no be #RentACrowdConvener
Baba no dey give money,
Or do fake 'man of the people,'
Like dat roadside ponmo buyer,
But even with the stolen loot,
Their crowd is looking like a few,
They've had their #ReturnOrResign,
And their mumu don reach bus stop,
It's now time to have our own blues
#Return.D.Loot.Or.Go.To.Jail.
I dove my hat for you

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
They're not violent fifle bro smiley

rottennaija:

So that your NDA snipers can find something to snip
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by jojothegreat(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Najokee:
Ol boy see people…. Not Photoshop wey the potor people circulate on social media(see below) …… The potor peo no go like this o grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5796826_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

This also is photoshop right?

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by MalcoImX: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
maisauki:
I dove my hat for you
You're good bro. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Not about the number of people there but the question is, are they not northerners? No matter the level of poverty/hardship northerners pass through even if it's orchestrated by the same northerner as currently done by their brother (PMB), northerners will never betray a fellow northerner. I am not surprised.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Najokee: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
jojothegreat:

This also is photoshop right?
It is possible, with Ipob/Biafrans, fakes and pr0paganda is the order of the day… .here are 00.0000001% samples grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4471321_screenshot20161111143558_jpegbe9638a09da325d25f3a67530442c50a
More..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5830249_img1289_jpegec27a472642dae49ef5aa9f8db6e658b

More…

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5636777_img20170709210136535_jpegc4fd90e7870ec1a635d4b1804906d68b

Remember this list….how far with Candy Stall worth self, she don collect donated money run grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5636267_fbimg1499836091277_jpegcd4813f979f3312d42186260a3c46f36

Should I go on grin grin grin
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
HARDDON:
With empty stomach, heads they throng.
no visible achievements yet they drool
He go wasting national resources on personal health, yet dey r too blinded to see.

They must hv been spiritually blinded!

the effect of illiteracy
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by vazsily(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
All I see beyond the public display of affection is a serious security breakdown..
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome home Sai Baba, hmm FFK, Fasoye, and those that want him dead will right now be doing this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.