Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price (38752 Views)

Iphone X - The Latest Smartphone By Apple. See Specs And Price / Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For / Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by bravesoul247(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2017
DonFresco:
I love these and decided to repost. Lovely slippers.

Do you know that you can start a small business with just N40,000 and start making great profit?

You can start by buying a dozen (12 pairs) of these superb quality pure leather slippers at wholesale price and reselling to make great profit.

With just N40,000 you will get a dozen of 12 pairs which is actually N3,000 per pair wholesale price, making N36,000 plus N4,000 waybill fee from our warehouse in Togo to your location.

Retail price for the slippers are between N5,000 to N7,000 so you can imagine how much profit you get from a dozen.

This is a very genuine and long term business opportunity for serious minded people ready to make cool cash, so if interested, kindly contact me through the number in my signature.
My younger sister will make this slippers and even better for cheap price sef. She's very good at what she does, She makes bags too and errings and she makes hair too.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by DonFresco(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2017
crixlight2:

Oga where is the number

Check @mervell profile. He is the one that posted it and the number is there
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by bravesoul247(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Tecno Spark has 4G.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by DonFresco(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2017
opeyemitee:

You don't have your number in your signature. This is my number 07031366454, Nigeria.

Check @mervell profile, he is the one selling them and his contact is there.

1 Like

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by DonFresco(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2017
peddyholly:

Am interested bro

Check @mervell profile he is the one that posted the main advert. His contact is there
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by henry007(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Just here to drop my unboxing for the TECNO Spark K7 and go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by seegi(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2017
please guy hw much is Tecno camon c8 as for now.....
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Sentientcarbon(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Hello nairalanders my TECNO 8H recently refused to pass the experience smart life now screen. I have left it on for hours and it is still the same thing. Have tried wiping cache partition and factory reset, it stil shows the same thing. Please what can i possibly do to get my phone back up and running. It started when i interrupted backup user data through recovery mode. Pls i meed help

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Carlmax(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2017
abdeiz:
Please what is the Unique selling point of this phone?

good question
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2017
realceeg:
Nice review op.....I think the phone is nice ..hope to see unboxing video of the phone yet
Is It Not Better You Buy Tecno W5 Lite, Just 32,500 Naira
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by IluvAllah: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Guys, pls how much is Tecno L9plus?
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Marshalxv(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Souljeezy:
considering the specs mentioned above,the price is OK..

meanwhile.. i ordered a LEAGOO M8 frm China
2gb ram, 16gb rom, Android 7.0, 13mp back cam 8mp front cam, 5.7 HD screen, 3500 mah battery, fingerprint scanner dat unlocks in 0.2 secs.
all for #25700.
but de weight of de fone na die..

From where and how did u place ur order please?

1 Like

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by iamtardey: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by geez18(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2017
abdeiz:
Please what is the Unique selling point of this phone?

exactly my thought! i sure don't see any.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by iSpread(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Souljeezy:

2gb ram, 16gb rom, Android 7.0, 13mp back cam 8mp front cam, 5.7 HD screen, 3500 mah battery, fingerprint scanner dat unlocks in 0.2 secs.
all for #25700.
I will need to get one of that. Could we Whatsapp?
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Waper2(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2017
Pls, watz d size of d screen?
Souljeezy:

all for #25700.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by ekesoft(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2017
if yhu wana order the leagoo m8pro..... yhu can contact... noobody... protien0.. or "bobo" (i kinda dont know his full moniker but he his sctive in the leagoo fone thread!!) thay are the guys i believe can help yhu get it... and they are reliable!!!
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2017
Waper2:
Pls, watz d size of d screen?
screen size is 5.7 inch bigger than mist infinix with 2inch(5.5)
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2017
iSpread:
I will need to get one of that. Could we Whatsapp?
Git mine from aliexpress.com.. buh u can order from at a slightly higher price.

1 Like

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Marshalxv:

From where and how did u place ur order please?
order from pay with ur verve or master card and wait till its delivered..
delivery is within 2-3weeks from date ordered
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by bobo65(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Before buying this scrap

Get leagoo m8 pro on jumia for 28k

4G lte

2gb ram

16gb rom

13mp$5mp dual back camera

8mp front camera

Finger print

3500mah battery

Join our discussion here
https://www.nairaland.com/3756603/leagoo-m8-m8-pro-discuss/53#59650276

1 Like

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by bobo65(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2017
ekesoft:
if yhu wana order the leagoo m8pro..... yhu can contact... noobody... protien0.. or "bobo" (i kinda dont know his full moniker but he his sctive in the leagoo fone thread!!) thay are the guys i believe can help yhu get it... and they are reliable!!!

Make that bobo65 grin
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by SamuelLoch: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2017
DonFresco:
I love these and decided to repost. Lovely slippers.

Do you know that you can start a small business with just N40,000 and start making great profit?

You can start by buying a dozen (12 pairs) of these superb quality pure leather slippers at wholesale price and reselling to make great profit.

With just N40,000 you will get a dozen of 12 pairs which is actually N3,000 per pair wholesale price, making N36,000 plus N4,000 waybill fee from our warehouse in Togo to your location.

Retail price for the slippers are between N5,000 to N7,000 so you can imagine how much profit you get from a dozen.

This is a very genuine and long term business opportunity for serious minded people ready to make cool cash, so if interested, kindly contact me through the number in my signature.

This is dope! but because of the competitive market in my vicinity chances of trading this for 5K is shrink...i don't mind having your Whatsapp no
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by DonFresco(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2017
SamuelLoch:

This is dope! but because of the competitive market in my vicinity chances of trading this for 5K is shrink...i don't mind having your Whatsapp no

Its a post for one @mervell. Check his profile and contact him.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by amanfir: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2017
yoooo considering the specs mentioned above,the price is best..
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by HolyTitus(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
bros, u mean d 1g RAM cause d hanging while browsing, no wonder my Itel phone keep on hanging like kilode... d tin tire me... pls anyway out?
baba, you gas upgrade to a better phone with good RAM like 2gig upward and let it be a removable battery phone.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by internetrender: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by kennykendo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
and after all the k7 hype, we are left with another recycled product...well ok!

buyers be free...I'll stick around and watch the official thread for the wailings and praising.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by DONADAMS(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Iseoluwani:
This people refuse to move forward 1GB RAM
HOW WILL I PLAY DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER
PES 2017

AND STILL INSTALL NEED FOR SPEED

AWON WEREY

IMAGINE 3000MAH

I LOVE MY GIONEE M5
wa gbayi!!!team M5!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Abduletudaye(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
This would be ok... wink
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by scarycuteface(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Not bad. But we expected more. They will say it is a budget phone. Any info about the spark plus?
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by IamGeorgie(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
They have to keep the specs poor so that upgrade can be possible.In a few months time, they will name another one k8 and change one or two things-maybe the battery and Rom and increase the price.When you see the new one, you'll be forced to dump the k7 and go for the new one.By so doing, very soon the population of Chinese cell phones in Nigeria will exceed that of humans,with our polythiefians and sugar mummies and slay queens carying 3 three each, all of which are doing same thing.These Chinese people are just devising every means to drain our Naira.They are wising everyday while we are foolishing daily at the same pace.Flesh and blood has not revealed this to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? / Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 / Lumia 730 Captures Selfie With 1,151 People (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.