Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price (38749 Views)

Iphone X - The Latest Smartphone By Apple. See Specs And Price / Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For / Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by saintkeppy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Souljeezy:
considering the specs mentioned above,the price is OK..

meanwhile.. i ordered a LEAGOO M8 frm China
;D2gb ram, 16gb rom, Android 7.0, 13mp back cam 8mp front cam, 5.7 HD screen, 3500 mah battery, fingerprint scanner dat unlocks in 0.2 secs.
all for #25700.
but de weight of de fone na die..
grin e heavy ahbi?
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Freelancerx: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice design. Normal specifications. All depicts a budget phone.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by ekesoft(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
bobo65:

Make that bobo65 grin
yea... his here already
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
saintkeppy:
. grin e heavy ahbi?
asin ehh.. if u use am stone person..na murder..
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Another nonsensical product by a low standard company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Skubidude(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
I hav seen 2 or 3 posters here praising gionee M5, can u guys let me know the specs pls? I'm interested, @ Iseoluwani & co.

1 Like

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Iseoluwani: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Skubidude:
I hav seen 2 or 3 posters here praising gionee M5, can u guys let me know the specs pls? I'm interested, @ Iseoluwani & co.

Personally I love phones with crazy ba3.
We have the m5 mini which z 4000mah(which I am using) On it I can multitask task without hanging,

Watched a season film on it THE FLASH FOR JUST 2DAYS SEASON 1-3(DOWNLOADED ONE)

ALWAYS PLAYING MY DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER AND PES 2017 WITHOUT SNITCH And I travel with my phone without charger, I don't even have a power bank sef grin

One problem with the phone is that it z heavy due to the ba3 n the ba3 Z removable

M5 marathon Z 6000mah
OS Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Chipset Mediatek MT6735
CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-T720MP2

If the phone spoil na gionee I go buy again GIONEE A1 ON MY MIND but I no get money for phone na investment money I dey find grin
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Iseoluwani: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
bros, u mean d 1g RAM cause d hanging while browsing, no wonder my Itel phone keep on hanging like kilode... d tin tire me... pls anyway out?

So u don't know grin grin

U won't be able to play dream league soccer and PES b that
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by phoenix90(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
TechPill:
TECNO Mobile has just released a budged smartphone, dubbed TECNO Spark K7. The Spark series is a new line-up smartphones from TECNO Mobile, and the Spark K7 is first on the list. It has 5.5-inch display.

[img]http://2.bp..com/--VnFl_vqwHw/WZjCLbUCw5I/AAAAAAAAB8E/Q92EaaIbwWcpKq9gksRLqjQFcHx07YKkQCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/TECNO-Spark-K7-specs.jpg[/img]

FEATURES
In term of TECNO Spark K7 specs, the device only support 2G and 3G only, No 4G. The TECNO Spark K7 also has a 1 GB RAM, so if you are the type that love high graphics games, it best you stay away from this phone. It has 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded via a microSD, up to 32 GB.

CAMERA

TECNO Spark K7 Camera is reasonable considering the price, however, the device comes with a 13 megapixels rear camera, with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, LED flash and 5 megapixels front-facing camera, 83° wide-angle, with flash and screen flash. You love selfies? do you think the Spark K7 front camera can give you that superb selfie?

BATTERY
The TECNO Spark K7 battery is moderate. it has a Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3000 mAh, which i think can take you the whole day. Even if you are a heavy user, Spark K7 battery still got your back for few hours. And if you are like my mum, then the Spark K7 battery will last you for 28Days! LOL!.

Having said that, TECNO decided to give you that security you wanted by making sure the Spark K7 fingerprint features is included. When activated, you can unlock TECNO Spark K7 within 0.1-0.2 secs. Cool right? apart from that, the device also comes with the not too latest Android 7.0 Nougat. Don't want to bore you with all the specs details, you can take a look at the TECNO Spark K7 in-dept Specifications.

PRICE
The company wants you to get this phone by making the Spark K7 affordable. The official TECNO Spark K7 price is N32,800. Which is about $90 if you are an international buyer.

What do you think about this device? use the comment box below.

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2017/08/tecno-spark-k7-specifications-price.html

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

If it is not 4G , then lemme come and be going
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by realceeg(m): 1:58am On Aug 21, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Is It Not Better You Buy Tecno W5 Lite, Just 32,500 Naira
No I will not like it ..
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by realceeg(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Nawao person never buy this phone here since ..where are those waiting fr the release naah mek una go buy the tin mek we see some unboxing pics and vids
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2017
realceeg:
Nawao person never buy this phone here since ..where are those waiting fr the release naah mek una go buy the tin mek we see some unboxing pics and vids
We no go complain if you buy just for enlightening sake... We are will to follow your unboxing.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by henry007(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
henry007:
Just here to drop my unboxing for the TECNO Spark K7 and go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2017
TechPill:
TECNO Mobile has just released a budged smartphone, dubbed TECNO Spark K7. The Spark series is a new line-up smartphones from TECNO Mobile, and the Spark K7 is first on the list. It has 5.5-inch display.

[img]http://2.bp..com/--VnFl_vqwHw/WZjCLbUCw5I/AAAAAAAAB8E/Q92EaaIbwWcpKq9gksRLqjQFcHx07YKkQCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/TECNO-Spark-K7-specs.jpg[/img]

FEATURES
In term of TECNO Spark K7 specs, the device only support 2G and 3G only, No 4G. The TECNO Spark K7 also has a 1 GB RAM, so if you are the type that love high graphics games, it best you stay away from this phone. It has 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded via a microSD, up to 32 GB.

CAMERA
TECNO Spark K7 Camera is reasonable considering the price, however, the device comes with a 13 megapixels rear camera, with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, LED flash and 5 megapixels front-facing camera, 83° wide-angle, with flash and screen flash. You love selfies? do you think the Spark K7 front camera can give you that superb selfie?

BATTERY
The TECNO Spark K7 battery is moderate. it has a Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3000 mAh, which i think can take you the whole day. Even if you are a heavy user, Spark K7 battery still got your back for few hours. And if you are like my mum, then the Spark K7 battery will last you for 28Days! LOL!.

Having said that, TECNO decided to give you that security you wanted by making sure the Spark K7 fingerprint features is included. When activated, you can unlock TECNO Spark K7 within 0.1-0.2 secs. Cool right? apart from that, the device also comes with the not too latest Android 7.0 Nougat. Don't want to bore you with all the specs details, you can take a look at the TECNO Spark K7 in-dept Specifications.

PRICE
The company wants you to get this phone by making the Spark K7 affordable. The official TECNO Spark K7 price is N32,800. Which is about $90 if you are an international buyer.

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2017/08/tecno-spark-k7-specifications-price.html

No 4G?! Well, let me see the phone first to see if it's better without 4G
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by kolatunez: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
first of all,the phone has 4g
secondly i saw someone say that he would rather buy w5 lite.. abeg compare the specs of the k7 with the w5 lite and see which is better�

Next,it is a pocket friendly device, the specs are better than average. you cant expect high end specs for a price like that, i'll admit the battery is a bit of a letdown but it made up for it in camera... nothing in this world is perfect.

Next....For crying out loud 1gb ram is not as bad as you people paint it now. I own a tecno w3 and i have pes 2017 and dream league soccer on it and it plays without lag..it works very well. 1gb ram is not bad so you all should shut the hell up

Overall the spark k7 is a great phone but i'd say add a little more money to that N32, 800 and go for something better like maybe the k9 when it comes out
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by iSpread(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Souljeezy:

2gb ram, 16gb rom, Android 7.0, 13mp back cam 8mp front cam, 5.7 HD screen, 3500 mah battery, fingerprint scanner dat unlocks in 0.2 secs.
all for #25700.
We need to Whatsapp. Very urgent.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
iSpread:
We need to Whatsapp. Very urgent.
send me PM
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by iSpread(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Souljeezy:
send me PM
Couldn't send.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by missslimzy(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
And you want to play all of that smoothly on a low end phone. Wehdone Sir. Go and buy iPhone 7 na
Iseoluwani:
This people refuse to move forward 1GB RAM
HOW WILL I PLAY DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER
PES 2017

AND STILL INSTALL NEED FOR SPEED

AWON WEREY

IMAGINE 3000MAH

I LOVE MY GIONEE M5
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by omoalajah(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
I like the fact a budget phone like this is even still featured pack and cheap
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by datyorubaboy: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
leave people o. expecting iPhone 7 performance from techno spark . lol
missslimzy:
And you want to play all of that smoothly on a low end phone. Wehdone Sir. Go and buy iPhone 7 na
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by henry007(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
realceeg:

Just here to drop my unboxing for the TECNO Spark K7 and go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by scarycuteface(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Sentientcarbon:
Hello nairalanders my TECNO 8H recently refused to pass the experience smart life now screen. I have left it on for hours and it is still the same thing. Have tried wiping cache partition and factory reset, it stil shows the same thing. Please what can i possibly do to get my phone back up and running. It started when i interrupted backup user data through recovery mode. Pls i meed help
Are you in Lagos? If yes, someone said Carlcare can help, take it there. You can give me the feedback afterwards
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Iseoluwani: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Personally I love phones with crazy ba3.
We have the m5 mini which z 4000mah(which I am using) On it I can multitask task without hanging,

Watched a season film on it THE FLASH FOR JUST 2DAYS SEASON 1-3(DOWNLOADED ONE)

ALWAYS PLAYING MY DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER AND PES 2017 WITHOUT SNITCH And I travel with my phone without charger, I don't even have a power bank sef grin

One problem with the phone is that it z heavy due to the ba3 n the ba3 Z removable

M5 marathon Z 6000mah
OS Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Chipset Mediatek MT6735
CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-T720MP2

If the phone spoil na gionee I go buy again GIONEE A1 ON MY MIND but I no get money for phone na investment money I dey find grin

I so much gionee
TEAM G
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Silvani(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Souljeezy:

2gb ram, 16gb rom, Android 7.0, 13mp back cam 8mp front cam, 5.7 HD screen, 3500 mah battery, fingerprint scanner dat unlocks in 0.2 secs.
all for #25700.

LOL � � �
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Silvani(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
bobo65:
Before buying this scrap

Get leagoo m8 pro on jumia for 28k

4G lte

2gb ram

16gb rom

13mp$5mp dual back camera

8mp front camera

Finger print

3500mah battery

Join our discussion here
https://www.nairaland.com/3756603/leagoo-m8-m8-pro-discuss/53#59650276

But that phone can't be full dual SIM support... Either 2 SIM without sd card or 1 SIM + 1 sd card at a go
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Masterdeking(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
I am using K7. I bought it 30,500k a week today. the phone is cool
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Ivlesivil(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2017
Pls o,.. Does the spark K7 support otg function,.. Have anyone tried it,...
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by omokola: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lisaint:
1gb Ram...

Urghh
Tecno
it has a 2gb version also
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by tafat: 1:50am On Dec 01, 2017
TechPill:

FEATURES

CAMERA

BATTERY

PRICE

Very cool fone and super affordable
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Creg7: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
I like the phone
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by iKingsley(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2018

order from pay with ur verve or master card and wait till its delivered..
delivery is within 2-3weeks from date ordered
can i pay on Jumia with my verve card if it's OTP generated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? / Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 / Lumia 730 Captures Selfie With 1,151 People (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.