Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? (1367 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by bongolistik(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2017
I know that when it comes to guys, as far as he is financially buoyant then the case of marrying a graduate or non graduate girl is purely non-existent even if he himself is non graduate or is even a stark illiterate, because most graduate ladies would glamorously and gladly accept the non graduate but finally buoyant dude hands in marriage without even blinking an eye lid if such a proposal comes to them (graduate ladies).

What about the other way round for the graduate guys, can you easily marry a non graduate lady?
Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2017
Most of them won't even marry a student.
Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by Dera25(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Evaberry:
I love this answer! You are very correct dear husband and wife is not all about being a graduate or not, it depends on choice and what works for the person
Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by Nutase: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Most Naija guys are experts in economic marriage. They don't talk marriage with you unless you can contribute financially to the family economy. So if you like have PhD they will not blink an eyelid at you as long as you don't have a job. Later they will start forming abacha in their homes and expect the woman to follow them sheepishly without asking questions.

For the few guys out there who understand there roles in matrimony a big thumbs up to you.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by Martin0(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2017
Evaberry:

Na wa for u ooo
Nor lemm flig u oneday ooo
Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by abelprice(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Yes depending on the girl attitude.. as long as nor b local village girl we are good to go... some graduates nor even sabi do most things wey the non graduate dey do vice versa.. we are all special.. jst saying.. undecided. For u to civilize u don't have to be educated
Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2017
there is a HUGE difference between a graduate and an ignorant person....some non graduates can be quite intelligent and wise beyond their academic status....

here is a clue: someone who just missed their last exams could be the most intelligent out there with no diploma to show for. think of Mark Zuckenberg who just graduated a few months ago, Richard Branson who left school at 15, media mogul Russel Simons, David Karp (tumblr founder) dropped out at 15, Ted Turner (CNN founder) never graduated... but the biggest dropout of them all must be Steve Job and Bill Gates!
Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by kingsmaila(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Yes. The Character and other qualities for a blissful marital life is all men need not the educational qualification which is secondary need.
Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by ufuosman(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Graduate come b wetin? I go marry anybody I find happiness with.
Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Maybe if she isn't boring, keeps a great conversation and actually has something going on in her life like a business or a trade but then again marriage is way way overrated.
Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
A non graduate friend was dating a guy who is a graduate, later he got a good job and things started moving well for him and he started cheating on his non graduate girlfriend with his graduate co-workers.
Long story short, he moved up and broke up with his girlfriend because she was not a graduate.
Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
What is so special about being a graduate
Just a four years program or at most 7years
It doesn't change who you are, it only enhances your personality

If I see an under graduate that is intelligent I will date her

1 Like

Re: Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady? by joseo: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
not all graduates are wife material...
olosho self fit be graduate........
it's all about a woman who fears God ....when it goes to education.....one who will continually update herself with current and relevant facts....then no issue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People's Reactions On Davido Giving Chioma 45million Porsche (MEME COLLECTION) / Airtel Users Only / True Life Story: I Slept With My Husband's Boss To Win Him A Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.