Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,644 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari (63008 Views)

Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention / Rivers APC Captures PDP Heavyweights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by henryhemon(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
positivetaught:
Beating buhari n APC to the presidency in 2019 may be tough but certainly not impossible,PDP needs to clearly zone their president/vp ticket to the NE/SE then present a formidable candidate and conduct a detailed and factual campaign outlining the truth about the lies,deceit n double standards regarding buhari's history,academic pursuits, military career, failed electoral promises, false claim of integrity, physical fitness etc while outlining very sound economic n political strategies to confront the nations problems. the so call popularity of buhari is based on religious sentiment n propaganda n nothing else.there has been a gang up against Atiku led by obasanjo out of fear n selfish reasons based on an unproven allegations of corruption luckily Atiku was a clear witness to the corruption under buhari in 1984(54 undeclared suit cases incident), all he needs to do when the time is wright is to show true courage n confront buhari n his political opponents with facts without fear,buhari must prepare to partake in the debates of 2019 let's judge the candidate by their individual capacity n not some cook up fables again.

I read between your lines.....clearly campaigning for Atiku. Sorry man he stand no chance whatever. Every one knows he can't be trusted. Try as much as you can to discredit PMB about integrity it's a lost cause,yes failed on promises but don't talk about integrity please. He isn't liked cuz of religion and propaganda. He is liked cuz he has some integrity that surpassed your Atiku. Thank you.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
domben:
. so no single Igbo man..... this is very unfair....

Are they ready for Nigerian politics ?
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by modsfucker: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fondlebreast:
Bros I love breast ooo Loool

Your moniker has explained it all cheesy
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by FriendNG: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Riduane:

No doubt non of those PDP guys can win Buhari in an election, however, if you are really thinking Southerners will vote for Buhari in 2019, then you are seriously on a long thing. Buhari will probably step down in 2019.

Dem done ban u again troublemaker. And if you think the north will fold it arms and allow 8 years for southwest without finishing the non constitutional 8 years south and 8 years north then you are seriously on a long thing.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Fondlebreast: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
modsfucker:

Your moniker has explained it all cheesy
And your moniker says what??
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by modsfucker: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fondlebreast:

And your moniker says what??

What I do to mods
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
zolajpower:
don't call me names my brother . If u have a car u will know what I'm saying ,if u have electronical gadget u won't call me a liar. During Good luck's regime u can get a battery of 18ham for 15k pending on the maker ,now it's 25k. I bought a 21" tv from jumia for 28k now it 40 k .
Lemme say categorically, I'm not a party freak person ,because since obasanjo who God deliverd from the jaws of death couldn't move the country forward then I have no believe in the person who move the country forward . This are facts and please don't call me names in ur mention . I'm responsible to my opinion and write ups and if u are not tired of the recycling of the same face and same people who continue to put our economy into jeopardy, I'm tired .
What iam saying is you should not blame pmb for the current economic stagnation in the country,what we are experiencing currently is is accumulated from obj to gej,pmp is only trying to fixed the broken vehicle called Nigeria that was handed over to him by gej,how many States were unable to pay their works salaries prior to and after handover?
Please,iam not against what you said but point accusing finger to the right direction,tell me the country in the world that can survive the kind of looting that took place in Nigeria under gej alone?

please be honest.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Onogiede(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Donald duke or Peter Obi perfect one the Nation

1 Like

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Fondlebreast: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
modsfucker:

What I do to mods
ignores the scumbag
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by CecyAdrian(f): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

Oya come marry a married man nah! cheesy cheesy cheesy

embarassed cry cry cry
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
CecyAdrian:

embarassed cry cry cry
Funny you. cheesy
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by FriendNG: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
I agree with ur with opinion regarding buhari's political clout within the northern side,with all the propaganda against him and his below per performance,he still has a cult fan base from the northern axis,so I dont see anyone from the current politicians that will be able to compete or challenge him in that region,however,u definitely cant underrate kwankwaso,that will be at ur own peril,i dont see a better poltician than him at the moment,with a fanatic fan base to similar to buhari's,he will most definitely,certainly dislodge any candidate in the northern region,ganduje is a non entity compared to kwankwaso,their not at the same level when it comes to politics,its just media hype from ganduje's part but he knows he cant challenge kwankwaso when it comes to politics,no matter how he disregards RK,he still dons the red cap in solidarity..remember how people thought he didnt stand a chance during apc's primaries against buhari and atiku?,but he did not only come second,but lost to buhari by a few votes and he was only trying his luck bcuz he knew the party had settled for buhari and clinching it just after switching from pdp didnt make sense..from my own perspective,the perfect candidate for pdp should be RK as he will be able to atleast split norther vote and since buhari/apc will misy likely clinch SW,he wint have an issue clinching SS/SE since its pdp's strong hold

You are wrong. Buhari has times 3 vote of kwankwaso in Apc primaries. Kwankwaso had 700 + likewise Atiku, He beat atiku with about 20 or so votes. While Buhari have 3000 + votes.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

SW always narrow? Not when a Yoruba man in Osinbajo is in the ticket. Was narrow the last time for some factors oing for PDP which are almost non-existent this time around.

David Mark can't get 20% against PMB in NE/NW. He will struggle to edge him in NC.

Mark has 25% chance maximum against PMB.

He will do well in kaduna,gombe bronu ,taraba ,adamawa ifhe plays the anti Hausa Fulani supremacy card ,

Bro the south west vote on their own independent of their leaders ...mark will pull 40% from the south west and if he pulls 60% from the middle belt it's game over
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by delors(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fondlebreast:
Pray for Buhari. I dreamt he went to a public function, fainted and died
You created this account today...and with such a moniker handle who are the baboons that liked ur comment? undecided
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by ProsperMVE1: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Change simply mean creating happiness and never give excuses but APC gave the zoo reverse
#Biafra-to-the-end
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by ItsTutsi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pathetic!! Dont feel too important,do u think us northerners will vote a south south condidate
VellyG:

Why do u think the south south will vote a northerner again. Better have a rethink. I will go for Donald Duke he's the only sane person among them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Fondlebreast: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
delors:

You created this account today...and with such a moniker handle who are the baboons that liked ur comment? undecided
where is the sense in all you have written?
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by sfinkzslot(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
sfinkzslot:

if na this set of people then i must say bubu don win, landslide sef, the yorubas wont vote any of these guys except maybe the ekitis for fayose, the igbos are divided so that wan no count, the hausas love bubu as it is, gbam!!!

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/2019-7-pdp-heavyweights-that-may-slug-it-out-with-buhari/210761.html
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
mrvitalis:

He will do well in kaduna,gombe bronu ,taraba ,adamawa ifhe plays the anti Hausa Fulani supremacy card ,

Bro the south west vote on their own independent of their leaders ...mark will pull 40% from the south west and if he pulls 60% from the middle belt it's game over
Mark will get 40% in SW? Even when PDP was in power and with all their rigging might, they lost SW to PMB. How come Mark of all people, with no visible endearing footprints in the region, will come and defeat a ticket having Osinbajo in it? Guy, stop that play. It's impossible.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by positivetaught: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
henryhemon:

I read between your lines.....clearly campaigning for Atiku. Sorry man he stand no chance whatever. Every one knows he can't be trusted. Try as much as you can to discredit PMB about integrity it's a lost cause,yes failed on promises but don't talk about integrity please. He isn't liked cuz of religion and propaganda. He is liked cuz he has some integrity that surpassed your Atiku. Thank you.
yes between a buhari n Atiku I will pick Atiku,you people would not accept corruption been associated with buhari but are ready to accuse others of corruption even when clearly unproven. based on intellectual capacity, administrative acumen,political views n utterances Atiku is much better to buhari,the fanatics just felt Atiku is not bigoted enough n too urbane while others are just been deceive by political leaders afraid n opposed to Atiku, perhaps integrity has got a new meaning n form in buhari n Apc but certainly not the English concept of integrity,2019 will be very interesting you people should not rest on your oars.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
FriendNG:

You are wrong. Buhari has times 3 vote of kwankwaso in Apc primaries. Kwankwaso had 700 + likewise Atiku, He beat atiku with about 20 or so votes. While Buhari have 3000 + votes.
PMB's vote more than double both Atiku's and Kwankwaso's votes combined. I replied him with that fact and he ran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by CecyAdrian(f): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

Funny you. cheesy

Lol, what do u want me to do na cry your intelligence and knowledge is intimidating. I admire that a lot in guys cry cry cry . Argument time will be lit!
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Chukazu: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Truth have to be told,as big as the north is noEthernet will make to aso rrock eith out the help of other region,but the Igbo's has refused to associate themselves with any other region,they suspect everybody and they ate to smart to gamble, so you can see the guy is right.

I for one was ready to vote for rochas but happened before that election was something else,the only person capable to challenge obj was abandoned by his own people for associating with the north,so you can see

You are far, very far from the truth.

Everything been played out are "deliberate agenda" to keep Igbo out of power

PDP as a party is still a legacy of an Igbo man, Alex Ekwueme but our memories are very short on how he was schemed out by the North to favor South West.

Obasanjo even had the gut to say that seeking for presidency was asking for too much from the Igbo because they defeated in the Civil War

When our leaders make some statements, they don't seem to know the consequences; Buhari referred to South-East peeps who voted for him as 5%,forgetting there were voters from South-East residing in other regions who voter for him as well...

I reside in the south west, but am from the east and I did not only vote for Buhari but I campaigned for him at every avenue, so when you referred people in south east region as 5%, what percentage are my?
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by yakson123: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
ALL OF THEM COMBINE CAN NOT WIN TINUBU LET ALONE PROF Osinbajo BUHARI IS A KNOW GO AREA FOR THEM take it or leave it.....
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Lol, what do u want me to do na cry your intelligence and knowledge is intimidating. I admire that a lot in guys cry cry cry . Argument time will be light!
I sincerely appreciate your good words. They clearly tell me that you're made of similar qualities if not better ones. Best wishes always.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Riduane: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
FriendNG:

[s]
Dem done ban u again troublemaker. And if you think the north will fold it arms and allow 8 years for southwest without finishing the non constitutional 8 years south and 8 years north then you are seriously on a long thing [/s] .

Whatever. All I know is that Buhari is going home in 2019.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by decomaniaboss(f): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Put Saraki there...He's a PDP wearing APC skin (pun intended)

Watch out for the guy...He's cunning enough to be President one day.
why u come the leek saraki macarade online naaa So many people no know that info way u just give out for free
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by azlad2010(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Any Negative thoughts on buhari will not come to pass
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by FriendNG: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Riduane:

Whatever. All I know is that Buhari is going home in 2019.

If he decide to contest, who will defeat him among the candidates listed.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Riduane: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
FriendNG:

And who would vote for a sickling man again? Or what sensible thing has he done since he assumed office?

During the time of GEJ, things were going on fine. And even though GEJ spoilt everything before he left, what has your useless buhari done to correct his wrongdoings? Nothing. Instead the country is getting harder for an average Nigerian while the idiot is busy traveling up and down to attend to his cancer. Do you really think suck man should get our votes again? No. Absolutely not. If you guys up north are zombies, we down here are not.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by FriendNG: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Riduane:

And who would vote for a sickling man again? Or what sensible thing has he done since he assumed office?

During the time of GEJ, things were going on fine. And even though GEJ spoilt everything before he left, what has your useless buhari done to correct his wrongdoings? Nothing. Instead the country is getting harder for an average Nigerian while the idiot is busy traveling up and down to attend to his cancer. Do you really think suck man should get our votes again? No. Absolutely not. If you guys up north are zombies, we down here are not.

This is not the question I ask you. If you cannot answer it just ignore it.

FriendNG:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Ban On Hawking: Traders Arrested In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.