Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari (63012 Views)

Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention / Rivers APC Captures PDP Heavyweights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Fondlebreast: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Sanemind:
bro you wicked oh
wetin I do
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2017
Donald Duke to me is better than all the others

6 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2017
Donald Duke for 2019

5 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by callistus124: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2017
ok
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by cristianisraeli: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2017
ONLY HEAVY WEIGHT HERE IS AYO FAYOSE..THE REST I DONT KNOW..FAYOSE FOUGHT A BATTLE AGAINST OBASANJO AND HE WON..WHO BE BUHARI??NO ONE KNEW BUHARI UNTIL TINUBU BROUGHT HIM BACK

7 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Majesticniyi(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2017
Like others have said before me, the only person worth my vote on the list is Donald Duke!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:
Where are the heavyweights?

Makarfi cannot win his state against Buhari.

Atiku will struggle to win any other state outside Adamawa.

Kwankwaso has a formidable match in Ganduje to share Kano's votes.

Forget Dankwabo. He's too inexperienced to even mount a serious fight against PMB.

Fayose won't even win Ekiti state let alone the entire SW.

Bottom line: If PMB recovers completely and decides to run for a second term, none of these guys can win him in the NE and NW, and he will do very well in NC too. The votes he needs in the SW will easily come from Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Ogun plus Ondo where he worked to install the governor.

Also, the knowledge that a Yoruba man will most likely succeed PMB after 2023 will easily make him win in SW hands down.

SE and SS won't matter much as a handful of states will give more than the required 25% needed there.

Make Una forget online ranting and Nairaland "likes", PMB still holds the trump card.
Thank bro for this authentic fact. I never knew we still have intelligent people like you on Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Give it to Donald Duke / Markafi Ammed..... Period!

1 Like

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by blazetitov: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Realkenny:
technocrat ko teknocrat ni

Will you vote for FFK, Fowlyose, David Mark(absentee senator), Sule Lamido(battling EFCC with his son) or Sambo( sleeping VP)?
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by dustydee: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Is Buhari contesting in 2019?

1 Like

Donald Duke all the way!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2017
Aburi001:
Non of the can withstands Buhari.

Which other politician in Nigeria will get this kind of welcome after 103 days away from home? tongue

You mean rented crowd like they have always been doing? Funny

1 Like

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

Forget Dankwabo. He's too inexperienced to even mount a serious fight against PMB.

Bottom line: If PMB recovers completely and decides to run for a second term, none of these guys can win him in the NE and NW, and he will do very well in NC too. The votes he needs in the SW will easily come from Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Ogun plus Ondo where he worked to install the governor.

Also, the knowledge that a Yoruba man will most likely succeed PMB after 2023 will easily make him win in SW hands down.

SE and SS won't matter much as a handful of states will give more than the required 25% needed there.

Make Una forget online ranting and Nairaland "likes", PMB still holds the trump card.

David Mark is a treat bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by wildwest22: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2017
Anyone that contests against this weak, sick, and diaspora president, will definitely win. I have never seen such wrong choice in a leader.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

You are so smart. Let's get married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2017
YourWife:
Me too! Buhari that canor win a stone? Me will will Buhari over and over again!!!
who be this bush woman?

1 Like

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Realkenny(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2017
blazetitov:

Will you vote for FFK, Fowlyose, David Mark(absentee senator), Sule Lamido(battling EFCC with his son) or Sambo( sleeping VP)?
I'll Vote For Donald Duke

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by AuroraB(f): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2017
David what?!
Fayo what?!!
Atiku gi na onye?!!!
You people play too much undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by dukechilezie(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Aburi001:
Non of the can withstands Buhari.

Which other politician in Nigeria will get this kind of welcome after 103 days away from home? tongue
Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Quality20(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by ThaPatriot(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2017
T
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by johnson232: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2017
Realkenny:
Why Always The North , What Have They Change In This Nigeria
Just thinking about solidarity, not that northerners got anything to offer...

Cc teamsynergy
VP for north is a good idea. Just to have a nothern representative among the runners...
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by NCP: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2017
Those mentioning a Donald Duke don't understand the Nigerian Political setting.

Surprises abounds alot.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:
ONLY HEAVY WEIGHT HERE IS AYO FAYOSE..THE REST I DONT KNOW..FAYOSE WON A BATTLE AGAINST OBASANJO AND HE WON..WHO BE BUHARI??NO ONE KNEW BUHARI UNTIL TINUBU BROUGHT HIM BACK
is obvious you know nothing about politics in Nigeria. Smh
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by greggng: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari we know others we don't know. They will receive 5 percent vote.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Balkan(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2017
abbeyty:
Is bubu still want to contest in 2019? He better look after himself and enjoy himself for a bit more longer.

9 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by cristianisraeli: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Raptor15:
is obvious you know nothing about politics in Nigeria. Smh

just look at this little baby telling me about politics..ok DONALD DUKE IS THE HEAVYWEIGHT..happy now??

1 Like

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by crazygod(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2017
The only qualified person there is Donald the Duke.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2017
YourWife:
Me too! Buhari that canor win a stone? Me will will Buhari over and over again!!!
Nairaland "likes" and "share" are irrelevant when it comes to the real world. Bush woman.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by AngelicBeing: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Fondlebreast:
Pray for Buhari. I dreamt he went to a public function, fainted and died
tongue

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Zikaviirus: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2017
teamsynergy:
the only candidate worthy of ma vote is Donald Duke, the rest are garbage and visionless

Hope you know Duke mother is an Igbo woman from Igbo speaking part of Cross River state, and he speaks fluent Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Ban On Hawking: Traders Arrested In Lagos (Pic) / Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.