Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (42004 Views)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
angry
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Praktikals(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
these are Good citizens of Nigeria. God punish children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Even my friend here for Oron in Aks been buy me 2 bottles of gulder to celebrate PMB return.
The love for this man is just something else

1 Like

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
officialJP:
Tottenham 1x gringrin
your ticket don cut be dat grin
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by chronique(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Anybody who expects Nigeria to develop and move forward, when we still have people like these amongst us in large numbers, has to be the most gullible... Thank God the destiny of the world, wasn't left in the hands of Africans. The world would have still been crude and utterly backward.

8 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by claremont(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
Who says Nigeria is a not a country riddled with tribal and religious jingoism. Have you noticed that apart from politicians from all over the country that are on a partisan trip with the president, most of the supporters who are jubilating and killing camels, cows and chickens because of his return are from the north and share the same religion with him.

It's also true that most of the people who hate him for no reason and who wish him dead are from the south. Tribalism, corruption and religion are birds of a feather, they go hand-in-hand.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Sonoyom(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
What are they celebrating actually?

1 Like

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by marunga(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
chai
this goat is also looking at buhari's picture on the paper and is ready to sacrifice itself for the celebration.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Coldfeets: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Only in the north!

Mehn! The hatred is real!!! tongue

But that's none of my business. cool
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Afam4eva(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
claremont:

It's also true that most of the people who hate him for no reason and who wish him dead are from the south. Tribalism, corruption and religion are birds of a feather, they go hand-in-hand.
Yes, a lot of people hate him in the south but a vast majority of them do so for a reason even though some of you will want to deny it. The North usually has an unconditional love for their leaders. In the south, not really.

4 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by TourismMan(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
It's quite pathetic that what we now celebrate in the country is the departure and arrival of a sick man who fronts himself as the President. This can only happen in a nation where fools are being governed. In a sane clime, this will be no course for jubilation after all, no one knows if he will leave the shores again in less than a month or two. What positive impact does his return add to the lives of poor Nigerians?

For those killing and sharing goat, don't forget it is the same Buhari that has inflicted the untold hardship you are currently passing through in the country. So when you share the goat, look back and ask yourself if it really worth it except you are doing it for ethno-religious reason or political party affiliation.

6 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by 0b10010011: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2017

God bless Buhari

2023 Ascerta!

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by semyman: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:
It's like they shared his empty brain too, before voting him to power
if your father had some he should have avoided the *** woman he mounted that night of which you are the misfortune of the singular indiscretion

1 Like

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by adamskutty(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
Who says Nigeria is a not a country riddled with tribal and religious jingoism. Have you noticed that apart from politicians from all over the country that are on a partisan trip with the president, most of the supporters who are jubilating and killing camels, cows and chickens because of his return are from the north and share the same religion with him.
And so? the same way ur fellow flattinos are with nnnamadu cownu!!!

mind ur business, ur comment won't change a thing and they give no flying fvck what u think about them. shuuuu!

3 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by adamskutty(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
YourTerror:
Packaging.

If I were God, I will simply send thunder from heaven to smoke them out like Suya.

Bunch of Useless, Desert Locked, Disease infested, STD Breeding, Child Marrying, Boko Haram Groomed, Terroristically aligned Arewa Bastard Yoots.

May The Anger and Vengeance of Allah fall on every Arewa Yoot and wipe them from the Surface of the earth.

God Bless Adeyinka Grandson

God Bless Nnamdi Kanu. Amen.
puhahahahah! pained biafraaaud monkey. grin grin

hehehehe! nnamadi KANU is a bastard!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by deolu2000(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
I am happy that PMB is back, not because he is d president bt because he overcame an illness. If u hv had som1 sick for a long while n spent so much on him/her bt still lost them u wl knw PMB is really furtunate n it is worth being grateful to God abt.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by iamchybs(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Aboki na Aboki. Na only 5% including Dangote get sense. Mtcheww

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by AnanseK(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:

Peleooo!

1 Like

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by danysi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
I regret all I said about Buhari's health.
~Ayo Fayose.

Buhari is my adopted father.
~Ayo Fayose.

19/August/2017
on NTA 10:18am.
*May your enemies be as confused as this psychiatric case. Amin!*
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrHistorian:
Watch as how jobless I-Pigs and Piglets who are beneficiaries of the N-Power scheme come here to castigate these gentlemen.

2 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
adamskutty:
And so? the same way ur fellow flattinos are with nnnamadu cownu!!!

mind ur business, ur comment won't change a thing and they give no flying fvck what u think about them. shuuuu!

1 Share

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Daviestunech(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Go to any aboki mallam ND chop free suya cus baba is back

#babaoyoyo

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by omohayek: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
TourismMan:
It's quite pathetic that what we now celebrate in the country is the departure and arrival of a sick man who fronts himself as the President. This can only happen in a nation where fools are being governed. In a sane clime, this will be no course for jubilation after all, no one knows if he will leave the shores again in less than a month or two. What positive impact does his return add to the lives of poor Nigerians?

For those killing and sharing goat, don't forget it is the same Buhari that has inflicted the untold hardship you are currently passing through in the country. So when you share the goat, look back and ask yourself if it really worth it except you are doing it for ethno-religious reason or political party affiliation.
Thank you for saving me the trouble of writing my own response, as you've encapsulated my own thoughts so well. All I see here is a bunch of goats sharing out goat meat, all on behalf of a man who has done nothing meaningful to better their lot since he came to power.

6 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:
Thank God that empty brain has reached a post that neither you nor great grandchild can never attain.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by officialJP(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
GoroTango:
your ticket don cut be dat grin
gringringrin
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Ngokafor(f): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
claremont:

The more reason why this country should split..Those who passionately love buhari and those who passionately dislike him has no business being together as countrymen..It is a ticking bomb that would explode in the faces of all sooner or later...The earlier more people wakes up to this reality,the better for all.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
this is the only thing they knw how to do perfectly , celebrating mediocrity, I can't even believe that I share same nationality with this kind of people, an idiot that keep wasting Niger Delta money over undisclosed ailments, why this colourful trumpet red carpet welcome as if he single handedly strangled lion barehandedly ... Ndi Ugwu na nzuzu TUFIAKWA
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by kobijacobs(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by successincentiv(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
OK. we have heard. Still waiting for the change
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by FriendNG: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

Yes, a lot of people hate him in the south but a vast majority of them do so for a reason even though some of you will want to deny it. The North usually has an unconditional love for their leaders. In the south, not really.

Zamfara Hausa How Far
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Afam4eva(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
FriendNG:

Zamfara Hausa How Far
I'm fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Pls, Who Have An Idea About Alliance In Motion Global (AIM)? / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.