Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (42005 Views)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by justice2100: 5:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Take this; for now, in the north or south, east or west no politician is as popular and as loved as Buhari. People believed in his selflessness cos that is the most scarce attribute you can get especially in Nigeria.
is he making leadership mistakes? YES. is he making leadership gains? YES
300bn unclaimed fund in TSA
NPower
Bailout to states to pay salary arrears
School feeding program
improve excess Acc Bal
improve Sovereign Wealth fund Acc.
Please
Revenue for 27month of Buhari is $58bn
Revenue for 72 month of GEJ is $454bn
Buhari is managing about 66% revenue decline. that's not gona be easy even for Dangote, Ifanyi Uba or Adenuga.
to know how difficult it is to manage revenue decline I refer you to "AUNTY SALA" she couldn't cope she has to run to Uncle 9Mobile for help, who instead just swallow her kawai and clean mouth.
May Buhari succeed
May Nigeria Succeed.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by hollywater: 6:00am On Aug 21, 2017
pfadom:
That's none of your business. Afterall, you have nothing to offer.

If you choose to mourn PMB's arrival, abeg, let him rejoice with those who rejoice.

Is my business, because they also sing babia alhla to our shop. The worst when you see their conditions,you will be forced to give. So i do offer them something.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by sindan: 6:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Waste of goat meats, Buhari is a bastard terrorist
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by salby608(m): 6:42am On Aug 21, 2017
YourTerror:
Packaging.

If I were God, I will simply send thunder from heaven to smoke them out like Suya.

Bunch of Useless, Desert Locked, Disease infested, STD Breeding, Child Marrying, Boko Haram Groomed, Terroristically aligned Arewa Bastard Yoots.

May The Anger and Vengeance of Allah fall on every Arewa Yoot and wipe them from the Surface of the earth.

God Bless Adeyinka Grandson

God Bless Nnamdi Kanu. Amen.
is your parents and Nnamdi kanu thunder will strike. Bunch of fools without brain
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Afolak(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Nennaj:
I bet the goat's name is Buhari
The goats name may be 'Buhari'but the brain the goat posses is that of you,so pathetic they killed ur brain while buhari is still alive.
slowpoke!!!
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by alen4smith(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2017
2O17:
Nigeria has a very long way to go. 9ja tire me
then relocate!
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Afam4eva:
Who says Nigeria is a not a country riddled with tribal and religious jingoism. Have you noticed that apart from politicians from all over the country that are on a partisan trip with the president, most of the supporters who are jubilating and killing camels, cows and chickens because of his return are from the north and share the same religion with him.

You mean, you probably from the south and a christian is not happy that someone who was sick b4 is now healed, hale and hearty. And that person happens to be your president.
If my guess is right, then you need spiritual cleansing / flogging.....ASAP

1 Like

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by malakasea(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Tolexander:
May they have a lasting celebration and have no reason to kill another goat for the same reason before the end of this year.
You may live long to experiance argony in your life since you do not to see people excited.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by ufuosman(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Brotherly love
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by malakasea(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2017
justice2100:
Take this; for now, in the north or south, east or west no politician is as popular and as loved as Buhari. People believed in his selflessness cos that is the most scarce attribute you can get especially in Nigeria.
NPower
School feeding program
improve excess Acc Bal
Please
Buhari is managing about 66% revenue decline. that's not gona be easy even for Dangote, Ifanyi Uba or Adenuga.
to know how difficult it is to manage revenue decline I refer you to "AUNTY SALA" she couldn't cope she has to run to Uncle 9Mobile for help, who instead just swallow her kawai and clean mouth.
May Buhari succeed
May Nigeria Succeed.
Long life PMB.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by malakasea(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2017
ufuosman:
Brotherly love
Reword 4 you.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by malakasea(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2017
ufuosman:
Brotherly love
justice2100:
NPower
School feeding program
improve excess Acc Bal
Please
May Buhari succeed
May Nigeria Succeed.
basket mouth.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by malakasea(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2017
sindan:
Waste of goat meats, Buhari is a bastard terrorist
God will see you through your dirty remark.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by oyienootieno: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2017
xpool:

Dry and clumsy joke.

Then ignore it next time.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Tolexander: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2017
malakasea:
I will live long to experiance argony in my life since i do not to see people excited.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by DrogoG(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Bunch of m*orons!!
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by funkiesho1(f): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2017
The return of President ..lol

Well guys my birthday is tomorrow, you can call me on 08141616091

2 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by BIXYBABE: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2017
The return of PMB
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by gawu1: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Afam4eva:
Who says Nigeria is a not a country riddled with tribal and religious jingoism. Have you noticed that apart from politicians from all over the country that are on a partisan trip with the president, most of the supporters who are jubilating and killing camels, cows and chickens because of his return are from the north and share the same religion with him.
I have noticed that apart from
politicians from all over the country that are on a partisan trip with the president, most of those who are sad, not happy, crying, wailing, and are not eating and prone to commit suicide or ignite state of instability
because of his return are from the south east
and do not share the same religion with him.
The prophet is love at home and by his people. Haters can go on suicide mission.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by gawu1: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2017
YourTerror:
Packaging.

If I were God, I will simply send thunder from heaven to smoke them out like Suya.

Bunch of Useless, Desert Locked, Disease infested, STD Breeding, Child Marrying, Boko Haram Groomed, Terroristically aligned Arewa Bastard Yoots.

May The Anger and Vengeance of Allah fall on every Arewa Yoot and wipe them from the Surface of the earth.

God Bless Adeyinka Grandson

God Bless Nnamdi Kanu. Amen.
O boi, dis your vex too much ooo. You sure say your madness no de increases every day since Baba returned from oyiboland? Go fu,ck your mother for the annoyance to go
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by gawu1: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Afam4eva:

Yes, a lot of people hate him in the south but a vast majority of them do so for a reason even though some of you will want to deny it. The North usually has an unconditional love for their leaders. In the south, not really.
Stop accusing others of crime you, yourself is a professional in it!
Tell me one cogent reason why Buhari is rightly being hated in the south and I will spell out thousand reasons for his unalloyed love among northerners.
Alas, I never knew those worshipers of Nnamdi Kanu are northerners!
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by gawu1: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Demightyjoe:
I heared that Buhari is back in the country. My question is; on what condition did he come with?
On what condition do you think he came with?
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by gawu1: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2017
BAILMONEY:
PROPHET BULLHARI (PBUH) IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PROPHET IN ISLAM, INFACT HE IS THE SEAL OF ISLAMIC PROPHETS.THE GOAT WAS SACRIFICED JUST TO HONOR HIM... HAPPY EID BUHARI TO ALL MUSLIMA
Is he not Jesus of Daura anymore?
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Alariwo2: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2017
justbusy:
you have to die so our country can move forward! I mean Alariwo2

Whoever you are, so far you're reading this.. your blood will stain the road like dye.

You won't live to see a New Year.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by gawu1: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2017
EasyWork001:

Nobody from the South had a problem with Yar'Adua, sir
Why would they have had a problem with Yar'Adua? Yar'Adua did not contest election against Jesus of Otouke, the god revere by most of you in the south. But Buhari contested against him twice and in fact, won in the last instance.
Buhari's sin!
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
gawu1:

Why would they have had a problem with Yar'Adua? Yar'Adua did not contest election against Jesus of Otouke, the god revere by most of you in the south. But Buhari contested against him twice and in fact, won in the last instance.
Buhari's sin!

Everybody has gotten over GEJ except you it seems. Thank goodness he wont be on any ticket in 2019. No more boogeyman for you.

I wish to see how Bubu will stack up against a sharp, focused, progressive young Northerner in the likes of a Tambuwal.

The South will never support backwardness and bigotry, no matter who it is

1 Like

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by xpool(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
oyienootieno:

Then ignore it next time.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

Whoever you are, so far you're reading this.. your blood will stain the road like dye.

You won't live to see a New Year.
You won't live to see the next day! That is, if you're still alive!
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by 7lives: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
jnfoage:

Bros, you can call them anything, but they are happy.

God will bless you abundantly o my brother, how can other people's joy be a problem to these haters?.
The only thing left is to SUE Baba GOD for marginalising them, by keeping PMB alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by 7lives: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
EasyWork001:

Everybody has gotten over GEJ except you it seems. Thank goodness he wont be on any ticket in 2019. No more boogeyman for you.

I wish to see how Bubu will stack up against a sharp, focused, progressive young Northerner in the likes of a Tambuwal.

The South will never support backwardness and bigotry, no matter who it is

Tambuwal ko, Goliath ni.
Show me Tambuwal achievements in Sokoto or forever remain silent, your mumu still NEVER do.
Tell me the difference between Buhari and Tambuwal, are they not the same Hausa Fulani you hated so much?.
Una jig is out already, everyone already knows that UNA hatered for Buhari is because he is not a member of the most THIEVING PARTY in Africa PDP.

1 Like

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 22, 2017
7lives:

Tambuwal ko, Goliath ni.
Show me Tambuwal achievements in Sokoto or forever remain silent, your mumu still NEVER do.
Tell me the difference between Buhari and Tambuwal, are they not the same Hausa Fulani you hated so much?.
Una jig is out already, everyone already knows that UNA hatered for Buhari is because he is not a member of the most THIEVING PARTY in Africa PDP.

So because he's Hausa Fulani or APC? Which is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Governor Okowa Hails Marvin, His Son’s Independence On His Birthday (Photo) / Pls, Who Have An Idea About Alliance In Motion Global (AIM)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.