Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) (23720 Views)

Woman Squeezes Man’s Test!cles As She Goes Through His Phone / Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Hahaha abeg the guy na carpenter because his hands must be strong eeerh see breast.
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by silkytouch(m): 5:06am On Aug 21, 2017
I wonder what the real owner of this picture would have to say for you creating a thread which insults and shames her publicly with her pictures.
The internet doesnt forget, some banters are just taken too far. Nobody deserves such public shaming...

Grow a conscience man, if you cant, then dont be a total prick!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2017
And somehow there about 3028 perverts who viewed the stupid thread, smh

Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by omoobaadefemi(m): 7:07am On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:
Please advice me on the way forward with my relationship; My Boyfriend squeezes & sucks my Bo*obs Like Oranges whenever we make love cry

I used to enjoy it at first because he promised to marry me......But it is now 5years since we met and i'm still waiting for my ring cry

Please advice needed because of the condition of my boo*bs!

PICTURE ATTACHED
president Buhari must hear of this and that boyfriend of urs needs to be sued for turning dose things of urs into a pair of slippers... nextt please
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by softwerk(f): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Tbis stupid Op, I saw your mention, because I said you are a guy, you kept on attacking, you are the biggest fool on earth, go and get a job

I'm pretty sure I earn more that all your working family members put together grin

Don't worry Buhari has come for social media trolls like you!

And ban will fall on you shortly also grin

I be boy, I be girl why is it tearing your filthy boxers?! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by franklingud(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2017
O boy! That guy don commit oo!

Babe run for your boobs oooo!

Or olympus has fallen will be an understatement.
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by mercy0008(f): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Take heart Sister.
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by newslifeop: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Free him
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:

I'm pretty sure I earn more that all your working family members put together grin

Don't worry Buhari has come for social media trolls like you!

And ban will fall on you shortly also grin

I be boy, I be girl why is it tearing your filthy boxers?! grin
God will punish you for using an innocent girl's picture
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by PHILUX20: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2017
PLS SUCK HIS JOY STICK LIKE ICE CREAM. OKADA, PLS NEXT JUNCTION
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by adexdon(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2017
gbam

Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by NaeChris: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:
Please advice me on the way forward with my relationship; My Boyfriend squeezes & sucks my Bo*obs Like Oranges whenever we make love cry

I used to enjoy it at first because he promised to marry me......But it is now 5years since we met and i'm still waiting for my ring cry

PICTURE ATTACHED
Before nko wetin e be? No be orange?
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Mubiz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
c flat tire :Pc
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by bennymark(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:

PICTURE ATTACHED

Olympus has fallen, but am sure that is not you, f it's you then seize his balls while giving him bj, don't bite the cap cos he might strangle you
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by RegalD(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:

PICTURE ATTACHED
Madam, with that boobs I'm not allowed to call you a lady, flee from him like Joseph fled from Potiphar's wife....he has already crashed your OLYMPUS
No more OLYMPIC MILK for him
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by RegalD(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:

PICTURE ATTACHED
Find the weight of this girls breast which is subjected to long term sucking and pressing. The mass of the breast is 20g assume the acceleration due to gravity that decided to act on this girl's breast is 2000m/s^2
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Jacktheripper: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
I strongly believe this is not the op he/she just want to damage that girl in the picture reputation
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by bamisepeters(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:

PICTURE ATTACHED
without the picture sef your story is more than funny.
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by EmmySparky(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
i must remove my hat and observe a minute silence for these boobs...the pepetrator of this dastardly act must be brought to books with immediate effect...
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by kibra4u(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:

PICTURE ATTACHED

Haaaa...sorry o because you no get boobs again. Chai 5 years of suckinh.. shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
That your boyfriend will not make heaven

He has softworked those boobs whaaaaaaat

I thought they said it's the pussy of a beautiful girl with no brain that will suffer ? in ur case I think it's the b**bs

But on another thought if the guy can sucked your b**bs flat like this then the pussy have suffered

Your babies will be so deprived of breast milk

I pity your future husband and babies

Please look yourself in the mirror do you like yourself now?
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by MbadaMikonTee(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
LOVEGINO:
Nice boobs u got there tongue

Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by chiefojiji(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Werey rẹ óò....... Well my advice to you is that you tell him to stop squeezing it like oranges, instead, he should squeeze it like mango... Ra dá rà dá sha! See the bobi sef, belike sálúbàtà....
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2017
this is really bad..stop posting people's picture on the net
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
redbeans:
let me join you to mourn the fallen heroes
a minute of silence b4 w cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:
Na wa o shocked

At such young age.

Nothing remain again.

Smhhhh
na guys with huge mouth suck dat tin dry grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
TGoddess:
You and these your crazy memes sha.cheesygrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

na guys with huge mouth suck dat tin dry grin grin grin grin

Heheheheheheh cheesy

Huge mouth, kwa! cheesy

Chai! I pity for her

Ladies if guys are squeezing your boobies like pure water cheesy

Give am one huge slap and pull the nipple's out! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheheh cheesy

Huge mouth, kwa! cheesy

Chai! I pity for her

Ladies if guys are squeezing your boobies like pure water cheesy

Give am one huge slap and pull the nipple's out! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lol @ this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? / Do You Believe In The Concept Of Emotional Cheating? / Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.