Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage (628 Views)

Women,which Of These Can You Endure? / Can You Endure Or Bang On The Door? / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Let's say you got married and you husband was very very okay financially, I mean very rich from a legal means before you got married.
At a point in time after marriage let's. say after 2 to 3 years your husband runs down due to one unfortunate problem or the other.

now the question is lets say after 2 years he is still broke and no hope will you still be with him?

farano
Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by Josephjnr(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
To the end.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by Draei: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dumb question, we are talking about your 'husband'
here not some boyfriend or part-time fuckstar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by ekensi01: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think the guy above me is a gay or he dont know how to read.

Now: Am not a lady but i want to make this clear, marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. How can a poor man go and marry? Where the money come from?

Marriage is for mature people(money is also part of maturity) only.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by ojun50(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
She most stay
Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by FemiEddy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Its for better or for worse
Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
ekensi01:

Now: Am not a lady but i want to make this clear, marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. How can a poor man go and marry? Where the money come from?

You're obviously the one who didn't read through the post but rushed to comment...

Read it again, slowly this time

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
To the op, we signed the dotted lines, so for better for worse it is.

Cases like these are why women need to make and have their own money, enough to stand on their own in case anything happens to their partners

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
It is difficult to be honest but marriage is for better for worst
Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by ekensi01: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
skarlett:

You're obviously the one who didn't read through the post but rushed to comment...

Read it again, slowly this time
And who the Bleep are you?
Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by indodon(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
no comments, ...

just chilling

Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by Draei: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
ekensi01:

I won't spare you the shame of disgracing
yourself tonight. So I'd quote you. Are you so
blind & daft not to have seen where the 0p
mentioned they are 'married' already?

You should really calm your nerves next time
you click on a topic & read carefully to fathom
what is being posted. It would help you on a long run.
Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by Nutase: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jamb kweshun
Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol!
Re: Ladies How Long Can You Endure Financial Crisis In Your Marriage by muller101(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
ekensi01:

I swear u didn't read that post.

(1) (Reply)

Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? / How To Become Every Girl’s Weakness / Whats Your Favourite Soft Spot During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.