Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ladies How Do You Cope With Guys Or Girls That Smell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Cope With Guys Or Girls That Smell? (637 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Cope With Guys Or Girls That Smell? by thestevens: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Hey people, how do you tell someone that he or she has a bad smell cos I'm suffocating somewhere right now.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Cope With Guys Or Girls That Smell? by iamJ(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2017
run away from broke, ugly people u wouldnt have this problem
Re: Ladies How Do You Cope With Guys Or Girls That Smell? by thestevens: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2017
LMAO grin grin
iamJ:
Re: Ladies How Do You Cope With Guys Or Girls That Smell? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:

are you claiming that only broke/ugly people smell?! you sir are misinformed!
beautiful and wealthy people also smell, this isnt a case of having money or beauty, but solely a case of having a daily bath AND/OR using deodorant/antiperspirant the RIGHT way!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Cope With Guys Or Girls That Smell? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2017
thestevens:
Hey people, how do you tell someone that he or she has a bad smell cos I'm suffocating somewhere right now.
Truth is, you need to be wary when telling them for them not to feel insulted.

If its your girlfriend, you can start by buying her perfume and body spray.
Some people don't know that they ooze, so I just tell them, not like an insult, just that I care about them enough to tell them.
Re: Ladies How Do You Cope With Guys Or Girls That Smell? by thestevens: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hahaha, she is not my girl friend, I happen to interact with people alot.
Rorachy:
Truth is, you need to be wary when telling them for them not to feel insulted.

If its your girlfriend, you can start by buying her perfume and body spray.
Some people don't know that they ooze, so I just tell them, not like an insult, just that I care about them enough to tell them.
Re: Ladies How Do You Cope With Guys Or Girls That Smell? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
thestevens:
Hahaha, she is not my girl friend, I happen to interact with people alot.
OK.
Re: Ladies How Do You Cope With Guys Or Girls That Smell? by Safiaa(f): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

are you claiming that only broke/ugly people smell?! you sir are misinformed!
beautiful and wealthy people also smell, this isnt a case of having money or beauty, but solely a case of having a daily bath AND/OR using deodorant/antiperspirant the RIGHT way!!
Abi oh.

(1) (Reply)

Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage / Am Nt Poor Am Just Broke / Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.