Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari (25356 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma / With Biafran Independence,biafrans Will Be Able To Live Anywhere In Nigeria / Quit Notice :buhari ; Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by AfizDeMedici(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2017
The C-in-C has spoken.
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by teemanbastos(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2017
sure
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Iseoluwani: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Welcome back 2 NIGERIA, President MUHAMMADU AKOREDE OLANBIWONINU OTAOBAYOMI OLUWAJUEDALO OMOBORIOTA OKANLAWON OLAWALE KOKUMO BUHARI grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR.
Welcome back!
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by toyinjimoh(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2017
May God preotect pmb for us, let see how kanu will run his mouth dis time baba is bk
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by leksonltd: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Kill him if He doesn't
Durentt:
Buhari. You will soon die

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by kygo(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2017
On the positive side,its good to have him back
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by kingsmaila(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2017
May God guide, guard and protect the President and the entire Nigerians as we live in peace and tranquility in a united Country.
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by somez(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2017
We all will soon die.
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by kollinz1234(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2017
ok
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by adegeye38(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Baba tell Nnamdi to call his boys to other too. Dey shud stop disturbing us with "we want to break out"
God that put us together as a country has his reason
God did not put us together as a country, the demonic Luggard did
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by jfleece(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Emzyme:
Pls ooo
I dreamt about my ex
She's been creeping in my mind since
I dunno y ooo
Kinda missing her oo
Buh when i remember say she go don get anoda boo now, while i still deh single!!
Now am vexing
I even wanted to text her, buh i been vex delete her number,
I saw her on facebook, should i send her a friend request?
I want to ask her for small money?

I hope u pple were not thinking i want to go back to my vomit ni?
young man when last did u take malaria drugs??

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
adegeye38:

God did not put us together as a country, the demonic Luggard did
God used Luggard
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Webman007:
Every Nigerian/Nigerian Business have the right to live anywhere on the internet? YES
hafa don't you ever get banned for these adverts?
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by maisauki: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Welcome back 2 NIGERIA president MUHAMADU God-Pass-Them Akorede Olanbiwoninu Otaobayomi Oluwajuedalo Omoboriota Okanlawon Olawale Okikiola Kokumo BUHARI
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Amberon11: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by makahlj2: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Did he mean I have the right to live in the USA?
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Baba tell Nnamdi to call his boys to order too. Dey shud stop disturbing us with "we want to break out"
God that put us together as a country has his reason
So Lord Lugard is god?
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Heebah: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2017
Yes he will die soon,just same as u. The beauty of death is that its not bias,ironically d buhari whom u want dead with all ur heart will have an extra 10yrs added to his age. While u mite die in ur prime. So,always watch what u say so it wont fall on u!!!!
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2017
ganigasu:
So Lord Lugard is god?
God's way of working is mysterious
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by yemmight(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Our President on point.
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Perge(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2017
"We concluded that the country must remain one"
Dotard, quit lying cos he's dead... You and him agreed to keep the country one, and all the key appointments of your administration are been headed by northerners?
You chauvinistic limp-dick sucker called some sections of the country 5percent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by GMBuhari: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Nwodosis:
.Including the killer herdsmen?

Especially them you people think with your yansh

Hausas said leave our town you are angry , fulani want to graze in your land you don't want them

You are scattered all over the country, but you are still shouting you want you country all of you go back home you are there shouting massacre

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by morereb10: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2017
buhari don start oo
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Mr. President I would have taken your words seriously but during your inaugural speech you said "I am for everybody and I am for nobody", but unfolding events proved different as you showed you were for the North via your lopsided appointments and and 97/5% statement.
Mr. President sir, I am wondering why those that issued the quit notice were not arrested and prosecuted the same way Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and charged to court on the grounds of treason, instead we saw the Minister of interior defending their actions, sir I am also wondering why till date we are yet to see government decisive and firm response on the issue of Fulani herdsmen ravaging the entire nation.
Sir on the issue of restructuring, your party campaigned with it, but later your party Chairman told us that he does not understand what restructuring is, sir also I think your presidency is not committed to the issue of restructuring as it came up recently on the floor of the Hallowed chambers, sir we were expecting that the presidency would have lobbied for the nation to be restructured if the presidency is committed to it, as it is the only thing that would to a very large extent douse the over heated polity and tension in the country, because Nigeria is better of as one country and the only way to guarantee peace is through equity, fairness to all, and justice, as the absence of these will spring up agitations here and there, welcome back Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Nicely said, Baba Bubu but Nigerians are expecting him to ring it clearly to all 'ethic landlords' in whatever language they speak..

And follow it with implementation
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by nNEOo(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2017
yemmight:
Our President on point.

De there de lick strash. ...let me ask you one sincere question ........have you seen buhari face to face?
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

God's way of working is mysterious
i see
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Chachalogo(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Baba is sounding like a repentant soul to me. Still watching sha!
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by cckris: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari also once declared that

The Monkey & Babboon will soak in their own BLOOD,
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by RegalD(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2017
I pity the igbos that are listening to buhari....make oct 1 come and una never vacate that place, una go know say na fulani plenty pass among BOKOHARAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity / Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents / Peter Obi Visits Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Enugu State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.