Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari (25354 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma / With Biafran Independence,biafrans Will Be Able To Live Anywhere In Nigeria / Quit Notice :buhari ; Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Nnadi2020(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
And we say no.....give us Biafra or we take it by force
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Malawian(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

God's way of working is mysterious
God is working misteriously through Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by jacyhelen(f): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday issued a stern warning to those issuing quit notice to other ethnic groups in their region.

Buhari gave the warning in an early morning national broadcast to Nigerians.

Recall that while he was in London, a group of Northern youth had asked all Igbos in the region to leave before October 1.

The President said every Nigerian has a right to live anywhere in the country, while stating that the country’s unity is not negotiable.

“Every Nigerian has the right to live and pursue his business anywhere in Nigeria without let or hindrance.

“I believe the very vast majority of Nigerians share this view.

“Nigeria’s unity is settled and not negotiable. We shall not allow irresponsible elements to start trouble and when things get bad they run away and saddle others with the responsibility of bringing back order, if necessary with their blood.”

He added, “This is not to deny that there are legitimate concerns. Every group has a grievance. But the beauty and attraction of a federation is that it allows different groups to air their grievances and work out a mode of co-existence.

“The National Assembly and the National Council of State are the legitimate and appropriate bodies for national discourse.

“The national consensus is that, it is better to live together than to live apart.”

He recalled his encounter with the leader of the failed Biafra Republic, the late Chief Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu in 2003.

“After I joined partisan politics, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and stayed as my guest in my hometown Daura. Over two days we discussed in great depth till late into the night and analysed the problems of Nigeria. We both came to the conclusion that the country must remain one and united.

“I am charging the security agencies not to let the successes achieved in the last 18 months be a sign to relax.

“Terrorists and criminals must be fought and destroyed relentlessly so that the majority of us can live in peace and safety.

“Therefore we are going to reinforce and reinvigorate the fight not only against;

“Elements of Boko Haram which are attempting a new series of attacks on soft targets, Kidnappings, farmers versus herdsmen clashes, in addition to ethnic violence fuelled by political mischief makers. We shall tackle them all.

“Finally, dear Nigerians, our collective interest now is to eschew petty differences and come together to face common challenges of; economic security, political evolution and integration as well as lasting peace among all Nigerians.

“I remain resolutely committed to ensuring that these goals are achieved and maintained. I am so glad to be home.”

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/08/every-nigerian-has-right-to-live.html

lalasticlala

But was quick to call Babons and Monkeys,Was qucik to divide by calling some 5% and some 95 %.
Trump who is the President of America today,even though some Hated him,told him in his face,has he divided his Responsibility as a President by calling those who hate him names.....Take it or leave it,Buahri is a Sadist and a Bigotry type of Human Being...His Hatred for the IGBOs is toooooooo much..
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by jacyhelen(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Aburi001:
Without JUSTICE there can never be PEACE.

Honestly speaking, I strongly believe that if Ojukwu was alive today, he would 100% be in support of RESTRUCTURING instead of break-up.

But was quick to call Babons and Monkeys,Was qucik to divide by calling some 5% and some 95 %.
Trump who is the President of America today,even though some Hated him,told him in his face,has he divided his Responsibility as a President by calling those who hate him names.....Take it or leave it,Buahri is a Sadist and a Bigotry type of Human Being...His Hatred for the IGBOs is toooooooo much..
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by jacyhelen(f): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Integrityfarms:
We agree. But...

Has pmb ever set his foot in some states since his administration?

Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by jacyhelen(f): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Baba tell Nnamdi to call his boys to order too. Dey shud stop disturbing us with "we want to break out"
God that put us together as a country has his reason

olodo...which God...Lugard has later become ur God..Kwantinue wallowing in stupidity
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Aburi001:
Without JUSTICE there can never be PEACE.

Honestly speaking, I strongly believe that if Ojukwu was alive today, he would 100% be in support of RESTRUCTURING instead of break-up.

I am also 100% sure that if restructuring is offered Nnamdi Kanu will reconsider his position.
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Oblang(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Lytech:
look at you.....
If ojukwu is alive He will come out and decline this BIG LIE that he neva support one nigeria...

Enough of this sugar quoted mouth....
Our mumu don do....
Give us our BIAFRA

U mean Ojukwu that contested to become the president never supported one Nigeria..
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by bams2999(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
One people's one nation one Nigeria
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Elbowroom: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
mbaboy:
Good talk from Buhari but those northerners that issued the quit notice are yet to be arrested. Till u put them behind bars I will know u are serious

To every action, there's always a reaction

The Arewa Youths reacted to IPod threats and rant

If we did rub the backs of Ipob people and want to arrest Arewa Youths...
That's injustice
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by nsidibe140(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
avoid using such an abusive word here . please be warned.
taylor88:
so that the u ppl will keep milking our oil and dash us peanuts in return

thunder fire una
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by taylor88(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
nsidibe140:
avoid using such an abusive word here . please be warned.

u know what

wanted to give u a befitting reply

Checked ur location

Pardons
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by nazzy1908: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Igbos stop kidnappings, drugs. Fraud and all negative vice. Because u r the ones spoiling Nigerian name home and abroad.
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
jacyhelen:

olodo...which God...Lugard has later become ur God..Kwantinue wallowing in stupidity
Bigger Olodo God works in mysterious way
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by excel4us: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Baba tell Nnamdi to call his boys to order too. Dey shud stop disturbing us with "we want to break out"
God that put us together as a country has his reason
God that put you together to opress others,God that put you together ask you to kill and get away with it,God tha... gbara ogwu gi nuo guy!
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by GMBuhari: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nwodosis:

Have ever heard that we are killing our host communities for the sake of our businesses?

And how am I supposed to know the person who wiped out a whole fulani family in your state?

That was when they started revenging, I grew up to know fulani, they graze bushes not farms on rare occasions when farm trampling happens serikinFulani is always there to resolve until maggots turned it to propaganda, same maggots opposed grazing bill,

You don't want fulani encamped , you don't want them to graze how would they feed their cows?
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by alaskido(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oga President, you try. So make we South West, South South and South east go live for North so that your blood sucking demons in the name of Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram will kill us to reduce our population. You try well. For me I will not step my foot in the North. Abi for bible you no hear say FEAR NORTH?
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Ngozi123(f): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Elements of Boko Haram which are attempting a new series of attacks on soft targets, Kidnappings, farmers versus herdsmen clashes, in addition to ethnic violence fuelled by political mischief makers. We shall tackle them all.

So the bloodthirsty Fulani herdsmen attacks have been reduced to "farmers vs herdsmen clashes"? Are Nigerians oblivious to this man's ethnocentrism?

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by 4godsake: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lytech:
look at you.....
If ojukwu is alive He will come out and decline this BIG LIE that he neva support one nigeria...

Enough of this sugar quoted mouth....
Our mumu don do....
Give us our BIAFRA

Just listen to yourself,Ojukwu never supported one Nigeria but he contested to be president of Nigeria,his wife was the Nigeria ambassador to Spain and he died and was buried in green white green.All this ranting about biafra is due to the outcome of 2015 election.

I
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
taylor88:
so that the u ppl will keep milking our oil and dash us peanuts in return

thunder fire una
your father plant oil?
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by julietm123: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
whitebeard:
Igbos don't cause they said they aren't Nigerians
They said, they said Really?. Abeg use your brain. SMH.
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by Nwodosis(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
GMBuhari:

And how am I supposed to know the person who wiped out a whole fulani family in your state?

That was when they started revenging, I grew up to know fulani, they graze bushes not farms on rare occasions when farm trampling happens serikinFulani is always there to resolve until maggots turned it to propaganda, same maggots opposed grazing bill,

You don't want fulani encamped , you don't want them to graze how would they feed their cows?
Grazing bill on people's land for private business of cattle rearing? What do you people take other's for?
Are you saying that we should not even farm on our farmlands for sake of privately owned cattle rearing business?
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by akigbemaru: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday issued a stern warning to those issuing quit notice to other ethnic groups in their region.

Buhari gave the warning in an early morning national broadcast to Nigerians.

Recall that while he was in London, a group of Northern youth had asked all Igbos in the region to leave before October 1.

The President said every Nigerian has a right to live anywhere in the country, while stating that the country’s unity is not negotiable.

“Every Nigerian has the right to live and pursue his business anywhere in Nigeria without let or hindrance.

“I believe the very vast majority of Nigerians share this view.

“Nigeria’s unity is settled and not negotiable. We shall not allow irresponsible elements to start trouble and when things get bad they run away and saddle others with the responsibility of bringing back order, if necessary with their blood.”

He added, “This is not to deny that there are legitimate concerns. Every group has a grievance. But the beauty and attraction of a federation is that it allows different groups to air their grievances and work out a mode of co-existence.

“The National Assembly and the National Council of State are the legitimate and appropriate bodies for national discourse.

“The national consensus is that, it is better to live together than to live apart.”

He recalled his encounter with the leader of the failed Biafra Republic, the late Chief Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu in 2003.

“After I joined partisan politics, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and stayed as my guest in my hometown Daura. Over two days we discussed in great depth till late into the night and analysed the problems of Nigeria. We both came to the conclusion that the country must remain one and united.

“I am charging the security agencies not to let the successes achieved in the last 18 months be a sign to relax.

“Terrorists and criminals must be fought and destroyed relentlessly so that the majority of us can live in peace and safety.

“Therefore we are going to reinforce and reinvigorate the fight not only against;

“Elements of Boko Haram which are attempting a new series of attacks on soft targets, Kidnappings, farmers versus herdsmen clashes, in addition to ethnic violence fuelled by political mischief makers. We shall tackle them all.

“Finally, dear Nigerians, our collective interest now is to eschew petty differences and come together to face common challenges of; economic security, political evolution and integration as well as lasting peace among all Nigerians.

“I remain resolutely committed to ensuring that these goals are achieved and maintained. I am so glad to be home.”

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/08/every-nigerian-has-right-to-live.html

lalasticlala
Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by GMBuhari: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nwodosis:

Grazing bill on people's land for private business of cattle rearing? What do you people take other's for?
Are you saying that we should not even farm on farmlands for sake of privately owner cattle rearing?

Technically your people are living on people's private land they should return home to their private business everybody is happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Saraki, Dogara Refused To Announce Defections On Floor Of NASS / Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes / Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.