Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here (2639 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2017
You will see ugly girls also bringing their opinion, most of the girls here are ugly, We need instagram girls please

5 Likes

Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Yeligray(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Are you handsome?... You fit create person?.. Who u epp

3 Likes

Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2017
You mean ugly girls shouldn't have opinions? Na wa o
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Maxi112 I see you viewing, baba is back, jacksparrow127 how are the slay queens them
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You mean ugly girls shouldn't have opinions? Na wa o
yes
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by phintohlar(f): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Which kind insult be dis nah guy..
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Yeligray:
Enemy of state vacate this thread now
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Maxi11.2 I see you viewing, baba is back, jacksparro,w127 how are the slay queens them
on their way to Aso Rock cheesy
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2017
phintohlar:
Which kind insult be dis nah guy..
Not an insult patriot, it is just an opinion

1 Like

Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
on their way to Aso Rock cheesy
Am in office with baba, so let them stay at the gate, will send my secretary to pick them up
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Lol. Ur mumu don do
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Am in office with baba, so let them stay at the gate, will send my secretary to pick them up
Dont keep them waiting for too long sir

Hehehe
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by phintohlar(f): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Not an insult patriot, it is just an opinion
dis opinion is bad oo.. But u're entitled 2 ur own opinion anyways.
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2017
grin

Let me not comment.
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Dont keep them waiting for too long sir

Hehehe
They have to wait because they are enemies of state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
phintohlar:
dis opinion is bad oo.. But u're entitled 2 ur own opinion anyways.
Thank you patriot
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Let me not comment.
Enemy of state vacate this thread if you are not fine enough
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

They have to wait because they are enemies of state
Hahahaha you no serious
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hahahaha you no serious
grin
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by softwerk(f): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
You will see ugly girls also bringing their opinion, most of the girls here are ugly, We need instagram girls please

Your contributions are always without sense and purpose grin

It's your type Buhari wants to ban from social media!

1 Like

Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by softwerk(f): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Enemy of state vacate this thread if you are not fine enough

IamKashyBaby please ignore all threads with this joker angry

His threads are always hopelessly pointless!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:

IamKashyBaby please ignore all threads with this joker angry

His threads are always hopelessly pointless!

I agree with u grin

Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Oyebee91(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Yeligray:
He no fit create but that doesn't stop him from liking beautiful ladies
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by phintohlar(f): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Thank you patriot
u most wlcm
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Proudtobeamumum Why don't you try to be an Instagram boy before talking
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by thesuave10(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mister op you are wise. Ugly goats and monkeys that call themselves will just come and be dropping their hideous and useless opinions grin
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by mmachi96(f): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
And u are too handsome enough not to have a profile pic.
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Tolubae1(f): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
angry u knw d worst tins dat get me pissed is wen i see TROLLS judging their fellows it bit my imagination broda if u r sooo cute pls put ur pics so NLRS can see BIG TROLL

2 Likes

Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by bamisepeters(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Define Ugly please.
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Buharison: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2017
thesuave10:
Mister op you are wise. Ugly goats and monkeys that call themselves will just come and be dropping their hideous and useless opinions grin
The thing weak me sa, They will advice you only to look at their picture and you get disappointed
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Buharison: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Tolubae1:
angry u knw d worst tins dat get me pissed is wen i see TROLLS judging their fellows it bit my imagination broda if u r sooo cute pls put ur pics so NLRS can see BIG TROLL
Ugly girl spotted
Re: Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here by Buharison: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2017
vicfuntop:
Proudtobeamumum Why don't you try to be an Instagram boy before talking
Your face is beyond remedy, go and do surgery so men go they look your face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him / . / Little Things Men Secretly Appreciate About The Woman They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.