Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (43618 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by happney65: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Being a better person is not a function of virginity, but its good for a woman to keep her virginity till marriage. God forbid i have sex with a man who's not my husband.

Baba,this is the virgin you said i should bring for the ritual.. grin grin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by RoyalBlak007: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
♤ ion like
♤virgins

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by press005: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
lilyheaven:
neither does it guarantee a good husband.

lol, most tyms they attribute it to females more
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by FutureLeader00: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
if u marry a virgin you marry whala....op, dont deceive yourself virgin is not easy to ccome by these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
pocohantas:
NO, it doesn't entirely make you a better person.

Yea, nothing wrong with men being virgins.
Men wear rings too, or don't they wear in your neighbourhood?

You think it's right for a lady to keep her pussie for years...only to donate it to a guy who can be recognised by over 100 ladies with his prick picture alone?

why e dey pain u naa say u don give ur own to fuckboys

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Question...

*Not like I don't have anything to say but lemme just observe, ya know....
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Alariwo2: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Does not necessarily mean she is the best person.. but that self control and will for greatness is there.

Respect such ladies, not the wasted layabout ones that end up with morons & pastors

5 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Humility017(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Antecote:

Don't mind her, she's still young, doesn't know what life is. When the time comes she won't know when she will open
Smiles....living such a moral upright life is a choice...and Grace is ever there to see her through...
so don't ridicule her..because she choosed to be different..

8 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Snazzynho(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Silentscreamer:
God forbid i have sex with a man who's not my husband.

Then why are u screaming silently Lol @ ur name tongue
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by faithscharms(f): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Being a better person has nothing to do with virginity..this your question no get head. Anyway shout out to all the principled Virgins out there..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by vanhayor(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz...kilo pa Iya ijebu?
Lol...ibere
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Sarah20A(f): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Op If you ask me, na who i go ask undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Headlaw:
A lady was asked by her husband how many time she had sex before they got married. She went inside the house and brought out a bag full of stone and told her husband to count it. The husband was confused and asked her why? She said she drops a stone into the bag each time she had sex. The husband decided to be removing one stone each time they had sex. This year is their 35th wedding anniversary and their are still some stone left in the bag. Lesson learnt; Stop wasting your time looking for Virgin. Continue bleeping from where they stop! All of them have hole.
eyin yi daju gaaan o
somebori can not use girl play with you o
or even talk say make you babysit person younger sister
grin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by xanderamos193: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Being a better person is not a function of virginity, but its good for a woman to keep her virginity till marriage. God forbid i have sex with a man who's not my husband.

And your name is silentscreamer thats explains alot though
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by lacidi: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Smh. So many children of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Marshalxv(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't mind clinching once you have
Good character
Nice curves
Nice frontiers
pretty face
Nice and intimidating backyard. Virgin is never on my wish list
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by olaszydaruma(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Do girls of today still do that. Some we don dey ph**k since 13years old. I am very proud to say my immediate sister got married as a virgin. Her husband couldn't hold his joy, this made him love her more. To cut the long story short, keeping your virginity is a choice, not a necessity but if you decided to keep it till marriage, you will have the respect of your husband as a woman of virtue.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Silentscreamer:

see this one

ur face alone looks like Silentscreamer
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
married women cheat more than single ladies now.
so whats the point?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by iwakacome: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok taken ... I kuku be Saint before tongue
you funny ghan. Only you be virgin and saint way dey give advice on position.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by vicben27(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Silentscreamer:
dy form virgin for there
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

No more deeek in her life u know those fuk guys for now type chics yes that's the road she on at the mo
It will take time to heal .... he too a big part of her away u know it's a big deal

wetin u dey write sef

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by chara019: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Y'all have got your views on virginity.
Virginity doesn't guarantee good attitude,but for a lady to make the decision to remain a virgin,I think that alone speaks volume;especially in a period where guys are ready to sex anything sexable with a hole .
Me o can't allow some guy to have sex with me to the extent of over-widening ,wetin go remain fr my husband, I will have that pride ,yes,pride! of staying a virgin...when I ain't some cheap girl .respect to the non virgins ,you guys gat ur reasons.

I just detest those guy talk "that girl? I don yansh am"and d girl will still be shaking her bum not knowing same guy just listed her to his bleeped girl queue.
Not to even talk of contracting STD,HPV(not HIV now) exists,and one can have it without knowing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by canalily(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
pocohantas:
NO, it doesn't entirely make you a better person.

Yea, nothing wrong with men being virgins.
Men wear rings too, or don't they wear in your neighbourhood?

You think it's right for a lady to keep her pussie for years...only to donate it to a guy who can be recognised by over 100 ladies with his prick picture alone?
baby u fine well well for this pix o o oshocked buh u r nt a virgin for squating that way naaaundecided
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by nothernstar: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
What's the hype about virginity. Most guys don't give a bleep about it. Being a virgin does not make you a good wife. Some men will not even appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Organs(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

No more deeek in her life u know those fuk guys for now type chics yes that's the road she on at the mo
It will take time to heal .... he too a big part of her away u know it's a big deal

Lalas247, If the only palava na say he cheated and pickin dey involved, i go say, tell her to rethink the mata wella. Yes, it is a very very difficult thing to do, but trust me most Naija men go misbehave small, though this guy dey reckless, but if everything else dey correct i go say make she rethink am oh cos the next guy fit dey look outside too and rem say she go dey compete with Linda Ikeji dem-dem, also what if the divorce go thru and her now former guy come go marry linda Ikeji? And Linda Ikeji begin talk how she dey enjoy the thing wella for her blog? Na you she go hold say you no advice am to forgive and forget, so think am well oh.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by colossus91(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
virgin kor.......those that are doing doggie kwanu I guess it makes them better grin

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by EngrMarve(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
As a guy, I will love and respect any woman I marry a virgin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Toluensdollars(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
We are now living in a world where d so called virginity isn't a pride to ladies anymore. Believe me u, its now cheap and a lady waiting for d right guy doesn't mean she will b a good partner. in fact, studies has shown that they are d worst because they go about with their heads high with that virginity tag. They aren't.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Rapture4real(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Headlaw:
A lady was asked by her husband how many time she had sex before they got married. She went inside the house and brought out a bag full of stone and told her husband to count it. The husband was confused and asked her why? She said she drops a stone into the bag each time she had sex. The husband decided to be removing one stone each time they had sex. This year is their 35th wedding anniversary and their are still some stone left in the bag. Lesson learnt; Stop wasting your time looking for Virgin. Continue bleeping from where they stop! All of them have hole.

By there comment you shall know them.You dont teach and encourage wrong thing because you have fallen into it.Let's us continue to promote good virtue even if you are still struggling with it.Someone battling with list should not come to the public to speak for it as a way to feel.relieved.Being a virgin gives the woman self confidence, assurance to resist temptation because to be a virgin till marriage means you have build a strong character and discipline to get to that level.You make God happy,your hubby will respect you and have something to hold out against him when he wants to.misbehave outside.You can teach your female children to keep theirs etc.The benefits are many.This is not to ridicule those who don't have.God can forgive you,wash you clean and make you whole again.I'm.glad I.married a virgin and I respect my wife for it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
So if I was single and searching for a wife and you tell me your a virgin it's over. So for your mind, I will come and start teaching you positions and how to do it abi? When nkechi is an expert in snake in the monkey shadow style. I should suffer a poor sex marriage because you are a virgin. Bullshitttt!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.