Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (43607 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

I know so much because

1.I'm a man

2. I have an active mind which God gives me the will power to use...

3. I'm my own teacher and don't follow the media or any what-nots

4. I watched my father counselled couples for other 10 years and i sat beside him when this happens

5.I'm old enough to know much of the problems when we're young are more the aftermath of faulty perceptions when we advance further.

6. It's purely genius to be imaginative, twist and turns.Up and down, left and right, Could it be more difficult.

In psychology, there's a school of taught that during the first sexual encounters both parties should wound together, and then heal together in the aftermath. This implies both the male and the female should learn how well to " cope" but since most of the males now are sex-perts...what we males need to know is we have become too wild for some ladies...and some ladies are too deep into sex, they may be , okay for example, i heard of girls practicing anals and such just to preserve virginity...the state of the mind has titled to a large extent...you dig?

So balancing, compromise,adjustment, contentment, keep keeping on, patience all of these will help new couples survive..but i personally have very low hope for marriages of this generation..if God doesn't intervene, i expect 7 in 10marriages to fail...and funny enough, itbores down back to insatiety and flawed perceptions

If you are not married
Good wife fall on u biko grin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

So if u know this applies to "anyone" why are u advocating for women virginity?
Shouldn't it be both ways??

I'm playing around oh...Hey...

I hope to raise up sons and daughters who would remain till marriage sha...I advocate both ways...i think it's better for men to wait till marriage as much as women. I've been in prayer sessions and if i give details here, you won't have an erection easily...many men have lost their live from reckless sex life..which is why i say if ur a virgin, remain so, if you're not, be content with your partner and love them simple

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

If you are not married
Good wife fall on u biko grin

Amen o... Waiting for the good wife...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:
Research says a man that have sex with a virgin lady ll get used to the puss y of that virgin lady.
LOL.
Lie of the century. Virgin man would definitely want to explore and test the waters.
It is only the fear of God that can keep a man from infidelity. Yet 99% of Nigerian men still cheat.
I'm yet to see a nigerian man married for upto 30years without cheating.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

Amen o... Waiting for the good wife...
See ya later make i run go
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

See ya later make i run go

Aiite..remember some candies
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by ayo2008: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why lose it in the first instance. Thou shalt not commit fornication says the Holy Bible. You are safe keeping it than losing your virginity
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

LOL.
Lie of the century. Virgin man would definitely want to explore and test the waters.
It is only the fear of God that can keep a man from infidelity. Yet 99% of Nigerian men still cheat.

Shhhh...i have married men in 10 years of marriage without cheating from either sides...I'm an active player in the events in their lives.. stop judging life by the evil that goes on in the world...tweak your eye lens brova...stop spreading falsehood... My father didn't sleep with another woman till he passed on for over SEVEN years even after divorce...stop working for lucifer spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

LOL.
You are right.
But some men still try to keep themselves. So also some ladies.
You cant say because guys are promiscuous girls too should be like that.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by modele2: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
shaybebaby:

Hate to say this but if you are of the mindset that the act is overrated, then you ARE missing something. I'm not saying it's due the lack of experience before marriage.

Perhaps I am. But the advantages make it a no brainer. Something has got to give.. Opportunity cost. Choice. As I said I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:

You are right.
But some men still try to keep themselves. So also some ladies.
You cant say because guys are promiscuous girls too should be like that.
I'm not saying women should be promiscuous.
But why is the emphasis of infidelity always laid on the woman when men are the overwhelming majority of cheats?

Why?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

But why is the emphasis of infidelity always laid on the woman when men are the overwhelming majority of cheats?

Why?

It's life deal with it...

Didn't you see when God gave Moses commandments concerning a promiscuous wife, and what should be done to her? But when it concerned men, rules were given on how men could be promiscuous? You didn't see it in the scriptures? Make i go spiritual? The woman is accountable to the man and the man to God..this is the standard... it's life...deal with it

If all honesty, sexual escapades most times leads to problem deep down, it's those problems that we should worry about...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by kibra4u(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ujnwosu:
I don't understand why sexist comments are usually on this forum as if it is a crime to be a woman. Virginity is a personal choice and does not in any way make any girl better than the other. I think it would be better if people should stop using their personal unpleasant experiences with women to generalize and make chauvinistic statements.

Thats why its called Romance section baby grin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

It's life deal with it...

Didn't you see when God gave Moses commandments concerning a promiscuous wife, and what should be done to her? But when it concerned men, rules were given on how men could be promiscuous? You didn't see it in the scriptures? Make i go spiritual? The woman is accountable to the man and the man to God..this is the standard... it's life...deal with it

If all honesty, sexual escapades most times leads to problem deep down, it's those problems that we should worry about...
Ah ha! That's the misogynist response I've been waiting for. Basically you are saying God allows men to cheat but not women right?
Woman is accountable to man and man is accountable to God crap. Didn't the bible says give your bodies to each other. Meaning your spouse now owns your body?
Are u saying a man can treat his wife anyhow he likes because he is not accountable to her??
May God have mercy on u guys.
FORNICATION AND ADULTERY ARE SIN IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER!!!
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

Why?
It's the unfortunate unwritten culture of the world. Especially in African & the Middle East.
It's favorable to men than woman.
A man that v sex with multiple women is regarded as a sharp shooter but a woman with multiple men as sex partner is known as a slut.
That's why I feel sorry for these feminists. They are in the wrong part of the world �.

Last Bullet
But let's keep telling the young ones What's right, virginity, chastity etc.
Btw, are you a female?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

Ah ha! That's the misogynist response I've been waiting for. Basically you are saying God allows men to cheat but not women right?

Oh you're female...You picked the one you wanted... Xheck and read where i said men and women should but be accountable in marriage..Does the scripture not say the marriage bed should be undefiled? Or how much noise should i make before you understand i'm a PRO marriage bed should be undefiled 100%....What other thing do you need? My position on the issue is that men and women should be accountable, but the society expects men to be serial cheats why the woman remain loyal...how does my bias change that of the society madam ?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:

It's the unfortunate unwritten culture of the world. Especially in African & the Middle East.
It's favorable to men than woman.
A man that v sex with multiple women is regarded as a sharp shooter but a woman with multiple men as sex partner is known as a slut.
That's why I feel sorry for these feminists. They are in the wrong part of the world �.

Last Bullet
But let's keep telling the young ones What's right, virginity, chastity etc.
Btw, are you a female?
OK so let's agree that what u just described is African culture not Christianity.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

Woman is accountable to man and man is accountable to God crap. Didn't the bible says give your bodies to each other. Meaning your spouse now owns your body?
Are u saying a man can treat his wife anyhow he likes because he is not accountable to her??

I'm not new to the psychology of human character... people dilate towards their inner emotions and later say oh oh..eureka..this validates my fear... disabuse your mind...scroll up and read my comments carefully...men who engage in rampant sex and think they're sharp shooters suffer disadvanatges beyond their knowledge...I didn't single myself out... but as men of the new generation, we hope to get it right...I hope we get it right..Finally, i don't plan on cheating...where do i have the time?I'm always busy, lots of us are too busy, where's the time to rent a flat for a chic somewhere and begin to oscillate between two ...mehn.,...i'm out...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

OK so let's agree that what u just described is African culture not Christianity.

Go open the scriptures, you will see it there...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

Oh you're female...You picked the one you wanted... Xheck and read where i said men and women should but be accountable in marriage..Does the scripture not say the marriage bed should be undefiled? Or how much noise should i make before you understand i'm a PRO marriage bed should be undefiled 100%....What other thing do you need? My position on the issue is that men and women should be accountable, but the society expects men to be serial cheats why the woman remain loyal...how does my bias change that of the society madam ?
That perception society has started one day and should and indeed would end someday.
Promiscuity is bad irrespective of gender.
My point is you guys who claim to be Christians should stop making excuses for men.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

That perception society has started one day and should and indeed would end someday.
Promiscuity is bad irrespective of gender.
My point is you guys who claim to be Christians should stop making excuses for men.

I don't make excuses for men, neither have i discussed this issue personally...it's plain society we're discussing my dear...Simple.

Let me gist you. Some years back my mentee's gf wen to his mother to report he keeps cheating...he's not satisfied this and that...after 15minutes of ranting, guess what my guy's mum told him...

She said, he's a bastard if he doesn't do those things... that she should just be satisfied as number one and that he took care of her...ain't this sumthin ?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by fyxboss(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
op!are you a virgin biko
u nko? I really wanna straf a virgin, will be nice tho
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
fyxboss:
u nko? I really wanna straf a virgin, will be nice tho

abeg, woman na woman..the hymen doesn't make the entirety of what a woman is made up of..
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

No... Christianity ke! Its not just a church thing.
Islam & some African Traditional Religion also forbids sexual immorality.

The issue of virginity is not religion based alone.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Tosyn39: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
its gud though to b a virgin cos ur husband will b 50% sure he married a responsible lady cos it not easy to b a virgin, keeping urself despite all d temptation but at d same time it doesn't guarantee a good wife but to b sincere did we really knw d definition of good wife? to me understanding is no one thing to b considered in marriage cos sex only play little part in marriage as time goes on. so either virgin or not it doesn't determine d character marriage only depends on how partners can cope with each other.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by shaybebaby(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
modele2:

Perhaps I am. But the advantages make it a no brainer. Something has got to give.. Opportunity cost. Choice. As I said I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever grin

By the way I climax 9/10times.
Oh, no need for regrets regardless of what it is. However, we are speaking about the present and how that would feed into the future.
Now you are no longer one however there is a lifetime of sex ahead with your partner.
Being with him should make you not wonder if you have missed something.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
modele2:

By the way I climax 9/10times.

Too much sauce @ By the way I climax 9/10times... cheesy

Congrats
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Organs(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha grin make una leave me joor
Biafra get wife o make he no decieve u ... morning wink

Haleluyah, so glad u're not deceived....
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Does it make you a better person? No.
Individuals can safeguard their virginity because they are 'better persons' who want to obey God's standards on premarital sex.
But, the singular act of keeping virginity does not particularly make an individual a better person.

Does it make you more committed? No
If your heart is not with a man, its not with him. Virginity is not an automatic badge for loyalty.

Does it make u stronger? Yes.
You don't hunger for what you've never tasted. Its easier to say No to premarital sex. Also easier to move on from a bad man without feeling used. And definitely strengthens your personal relationship with God knowing you are pleasing him with your decision

Brilliant! cool

I wish I could like this post over and over again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
onpoint247:
Tah! You wey Don dey bang since 1990

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by pocohantas(f): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:

The girl was just unfortunate.
We not talking about this kinda case.
Mind you, am not here to side men.
If I v my way, I ll declare that Landlord's dic k should be removed & so for other molesters & rapists.
Last Bullet
I see you don't want cheating. A virgin man for a virgin lady & vice versa.
Its cool, but the World is unfair, so I tell you again, still advocate for virginity even if you ain't one anymore.
Tell that to everyone that haven't lost theirs.

So many people lost theirs in different ways, so many people have been unfortunate.

If at all I have lost mine, you don't know how lost it.

So, shut the fukc up and stop making this about me and my hymen. The OP asked a general question which I answered. There are guys that also said same thing, why are you on my matter?

Chastity is for both men and women.
Till you start telling men to drill each other asses.
Then tell women to abstain. There would be more hymen for you to worship. Till then, back off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.