Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano (33833 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by futurism: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2017
iLoveConductor:
[s][/s]
Trash. Was I myself and my family in Anambra imported? Obiano, you can't fight the will of the people. You are too small to be fighting the will of Igbo people and their number one representative, Nnamdi Kanu.

I remember how we put you in that seat amidst the propaganda by APC in 2014. I remember how you sent that helicopter flying with zoo's green flag over our heads as we were protesting at Head Bridge, Onitsha in December 2015. I remember how Nigerian Army soldiers later killed dozens of peaceful Biafrans in the middle of that night. I remember how we wrote letters upon letters to get your reaction over the incidents which you snubbed.

I remember how once again soldiers stormed a sacred place of worship and killed dozens of pro-Biafrans who came to pray for Biafra War victims inside St. Edmund's Catholic Church, Nkpor on May 30 2016. I remember once again your deafening silence.

We the Anambra people have decided to boycott the elections. So, send your aides, send them to streets outside your Government House in Awka, let them eavesdrop to know what the grassroots want.

The people are with Nnamdi Kanu and they want Biafra.

Now this is the scary part for you.

Biafra will be hell on earth for Igbos who supported the evil One Neajeriya and or tormented Igbos just because they had one post or another in Nigeria. I hope you get the clue.

I don't know why leaders find it HARD to handle delicate issues. Is Obiano dreaming or what? Who is advising this man for heaven sake?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Solumtoonna(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Anambrans are not part of this nonsense. No Anambran will ever aide an outsider to cause confusion in his state. Nnamdi Kanu is his co miscreants will never succeed to disrupt our development and advancement in Anambra.

#AnambraElectionShallHold
Anambra boy from Ukpo Dunukofia, ikwunnem Abagana... I stand with Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2017
You can quote any town you like but you are not an Anambran. True Anambrans do not participate in a hopeless mission. Our people are too busy for this nonsense.

[s]
Solumtoonna:

Anambra boy from Ukpo Dunukofia, ikwunnem Abagana... I stand with Nnamdi Kanu
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Solumtoonna(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
You can quote any town you like but you are not an Anambran. True Anambrans do not participate in a hopeless mission. Our people are too busy for this nonsense.

[s][/s]
stupidity is when u are forcing me to denounce my state and town.. Whether u like it or not, I am from Isiekwulu Village, Ukpo.. If u are from Anambra, tell me ur town and Village

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Solumtoonna(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you from Anambra? Why must you speak for us?
am from Ukpo Dunukofia and I concur with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
For people that still live in denial, see below Igbos miscreants moving from Abia state to invade Anambra. They are not Anambrans FYI.

2 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself but you can never be an Anambran. It takes so much to be an Anambran.

[s]
Solumtoonna:

stupidity is when u are forcing me to denounce my state and town.. Whether u like it or not, I am from Isiekwulu Village, Ukpo.. If u are from Anambra, tell me ur town and Village
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by DabLord: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Pigs and idiots right now

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by kingthreatz: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
No they were not imported Obiano. Nnamdi Kanu has won the hearts of your illiterates in Anambra who think he's another saviour. Deal with it sir

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Naruto87(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2017
I did my service in anambra state and I must say d governor is good, even we coppers like him and it saddens me to see that some of his own people are attacking him instead of defending him.

3 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Ipob miscreants moving from Abia state en route Anambra last sunday. They were all imported.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
iLoveConductor:
[s][/s]
Trash. Was I myself and my family in Anambra imported? Obiano, you can't fight the will of the people. You are too small to be fighting the will of Igbo people and their number one representative, Nnamdi Kanu.

I remember how we put you in that seat amidst the propaganda by APC in 2014. I remember how you sent that helicopter flying with zoo's green flag over our heads as we were protesting at Head Bridge, Onitsha in December 2015. I remember how Nigerian Army soldiers later killed dozens of peaceful Biafrans in the middle of that night. I remember how we wrote letters upon letters to get your reaction over the incidents which you snubbed.

I remember how once again soldiers stormed a sacred place of worship and killed dozens of pro-Biafrans who came to pray for Biafra War victims inside St. Edmund's Catholic Church, Nkpor on May 30 2016. I remember once again your deafening silence.

We the Anambra people have decided to boycott the elections. So, send your aides, send them to streets outside your Government House in Awka, let them eavesdrop to know what the grassroots want.

The people are with Nnamdi Kanu and they want Biafra.

Now this is the scary part for you.

Biafra will be hell on earth for Igbos who supported the evil One Neajeriya and or tormented Igbos just because they had one post or another in Nigeria. I hope you get the clue
so cos I don't support Biafra. I will see hell If and a big if biafra happens. Well u spoilt the whole write up with that. Then Biafra isn't freedom as you claim but Oppression. Am proudly Nwa Enugu born and brought up and I don't support Biafra and I have my reasons. I will rather opt for a truly Federated Nigeria. I will never cease saying this, Our past and present igbo leaders are the major problem of the Igbos. From 1999 to present

7 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by obyrich(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Stop spewing nonsense. No Anambran is a member of ipob. There are no Anambrans in Abia state. Ipob is Abia state and Abia state is ipob. Stop misinforming the readers with your useless unfounded comments. Abia state people should rebuild their state instead of crying ipob on their heads like akara.

All the ipob miscreants were imported from Abia state to come and cause confusion in Anambra. Why can't NK focus this ipob nonsense in his own state that needs to come out out coma?

[s][/s]
Keep living in denial.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2017
Look at this Abia clown, you think you can come here to dish out lies without being confronted. Abia state is Ipob and Ipob is Abia state. See you people below, they are all from your state. Check their names and tell me if Anambrans bear such names as the one on the FB.

[s]
obyrich:
Keep living in denial.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Impactever(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2017
Obiano has already lost it ......he knows very well .

Anambra State is part of Biafra land .....so, for Gov Obiano to use the word "imported" simply means he is a coward .

It doesn't matter whether they came from Akwa Ibom , or Rivers or Abia state .....All are Biafra land.

The "no election in Biafra land " is the greatest weapon the IPOB would use to get the Govt succumb to the will of the people ..........

On the 18th November, being the Anambra Gubernatorial Election day , The IPOB members and supporters (which constitutes over 90% of Anambra indegene would just only stay indoor peaceful .......eating ofe nsala and olugbu .......and there would no election ......the same would be replicated across every state in Biafra land .

At such , the entire govt of the region would have no option than to conduct the Biafra Exit referendum

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Bleiz(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Anambrans are not part of this nonsense. No Anambran will ever aide an outsider to cause confusion in his state. Nnamdi Kanu and his co miscreants will never succeed to disrupt our development and advancement in Anambra.

#AnambraElectionShallHold

I'm in Aba. All the IPOB members were mobilized to Anambra. Obiano is right. They were all imported

7 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by PureMe01: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

What our amiable governor said was true
Igbos are foreigners on our soil
That's the meaning
Dont claim Biafran.u are Jihadist
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2017
Election shall hold and winner declared. Anambra is a monolithic state, Obiano has made it clear. Take your ipob and keep it in your Abia state, we do not need it.

[s]
Impactever:
Anambra State is part of Biafra land .....so, for Gov Obiano to use the word "imported" simply means he is a coward .
It doesn't matter whether they came from Akwa Ibom , or Rivers or Abia state .....All are Biafra land. The "no election in Biafra land " is the greatest weapon the IPOB would use to get the Govt succumb to the will of the people ..........
On the 18th November, being the Anambra Gubernatorial Election day , The IPOB members and supporters (which constitutes over 90% of Anambra indegene would just only stay indoor peaceful .......eating ofe nsala and olugbu .......and there would no election ......the same would be replicated across every state in Biafra land .
At such , the entire govt of the region would have no option than to conduct the Biafra Exit referendum
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by victorvezx(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Impactever:

It doesn't matter whether they came from Akwa Ibom , or Rivers or Abia state .....All are Biafra land.

The "no election in Biafra land " is the greatest weapon the IPOB would use to get the Govt succumb to the will of the people ..........

Just as Obiano said, Ipob and Kanu will soon know he is from Aguleri. We shall see

5 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Bleiz:

I'm in Aba. All the IPOB members were mobilized to Anambra. Obiano is right. They were all imported

Thank you for confirming this truth. cool

3 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Baroba(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2017
" They will know am from Aguleri".. What a useless threat? Who gives a flying f**k where you from. Instead of building bridges this clown is busy issuing empty threats.. Enugu folks have no business protesting in Anambra, stop dividing Ndigbo.. Obiano goofed time..

He is making Ipob more relevant without knowing it..ewu
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Those miscreants were seen last Sunday moving in buses en route to Anambra from Aba. They were all imported people from Abia and surrounding states. See them loading at Aba before embarking on the trip.
Have you been to Ariaria, Ngwa rd, Ekeoha, Cemetery rd markets and counted the number of Anambra people there?
Have you gone to Asa Nnentu and seen the majority anambra parts sellers there?
What makes you think they won't go back to their state to drive home their point?

Sense fall on you today.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2017
victorvezx:

Just as Obiano said, Ipob and Kanu will soon know he is from Aguleri. We shall see

Do they even know that the greatest Igbo warriors are the Aguleri warriors. They think Aguleri warriors are not preparing for them. They should stay away from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by attackgat: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2017
Funny when people say that IPOB was imported from other states.

Can Igbos be imported into Igbo land? Wether those who were in Ekwulobia were from Enugu or Abia, it is still Igbos moving around in Igbo land. So what is the problem?

Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi are just creations of the military.

Igbo land is Igbo land and Igbos cannot be imported into Igbo land

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Bleiz:

And there are no anambra people residing and doing business in aba?
Pity!
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Whine and cry all you want but they are not Anambrans. Anambrans are busy people. Anambrans in Abia state are not up to 100. All the Ipob miscreants are all from Abia state where NK comes from. Stop deceiving yourself.

[s]
papaejima1:

Have you been to Ariaria, Ngwa rd, Ekeoha, Cemetery rd markets and counted the number of Anambra people there?
Have you gone to Asa Nnentu and seen the majority anambra parts sellers there?
What makes you think they won't go back to their state to drive home their point?

Sense fall on you today.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by plessis: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

What our amiable governor said was true

Igbos are foreigners on our soil

That's the meaning
you're still even foolish by 3am....
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:

Do they even know that the greatest Igbo warriors are the Aguleri warriors. They think Aguleri warriors are not preparing for them. They should stay away from Anambra.
And Aguleri forms what percentage of anambra population again?
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by achi4u(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2017
DonVikings:
Thank God our Christian Anambra governor knows 100% of those parade attendees were imported Wawa and Abakaliki jewish miscreants and hoodlums.

Kanu is a thief. Only a flat headed wawa salamander charlatan would disagree. grin grin
E be like say na Wawa and Abakaliki men raped ur mother grin

You can't write without mentioning them, they really deal with ur mother.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Ipob miscreants were imported from Aba to Ekwulobia to protest. The point we are making is that they are not Anambrans.

attackgat:
Funny when people say that IPOB was imported from other states.

Can Igbos be imported into Igbo land? Wether those who were in Ekwulobia were from Enugu or Abia, it is still Igbos moving around in Igbo land. So what is the problem?

Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi are just creations of the military.

Igbo land is Igbo land and Igbos cannot be imported into Igbo land
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Try Aguleri warriors and see what becomes of you and Abia state. Nonsense

[s]
papaejima1:

And Aguleri forms what percentage of anambra population again?
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by chiiraq802(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2017
*clears throat* eeerrrhh....who told dat man(obiano), dat dey were imported??..fear fear man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija / The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.