Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,070 members, 7,838,709 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano (33924 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by OMANBALA1: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yyeske:
I am from Awka and I go with my governor

And I equally stand with Akpokuedike Aguleri!

3 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Illiterate dirty Aba miscreant. Please explain what very many of them means? You think everyone is your fellow Aba miscreant. Dumb fool cool

[s]
papaejima1:

Iti mpataka.
Go for a school fee refund. If very many translates to over 95% in your jelly brain, then you are irredeemable
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Yyeske(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Impactever:
Obiano has already lost it ......he knows very well .

Anambra State is part of Biafra land .....so, for Gov Obiano to use the word "imported" simply means he is a coward .

It doesn't matter whether they came from Akwa Ibom , or Rivers or Abia state .....All are Biafra land.

The "no election in Biafra land " is the greatest weapon the IPOB would use to get the Govt succumb to the will of the people ..........

On the 18th November, being the Anambra Gubernatorial Election day , The IPOB members and supporters (which constitutes over 90% of Anambra indegene would just only stay indoor peaceful .......eating ofe nsala and olugbu .......and there would no election ......the same would be replicated across every state in Biafra land .

At such , the entire govt of the region would have no option than to conduct the Biafra Exit referendum
We would deport you guys after the election
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Solumtoonna(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yyeske:
I am from Awka and I go with my governor
which village in Awka
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
All these people that are saying otherwise are mostly imported miscreants from Abia state. They are just yelling because the scam artist NK is from their useless Abia state.

OMANBALA1:

And I equally stand with Akpokuedike Aguleri!
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Yyeske(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Baroba:
" They will know am from Aguleri".. What a useless threat? Who gives a flying f**k where you from. Instead of building bridges this clown is busy issuing empty threats.. Enugu folks have no business protesting in Anambra, stop dividing Ndigbo.. Obiano goofed time..

He is making Ipob more relevant without knowing it..ewu
Hope you won't come here crying when ndi Omambala start, enough is enough
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Solumtoonna(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
The truth is bitter but you are not an Anambran and can never be one. Like as I said before it takes so much to be an Anambra. cool

[s][/s]
Mr man, there is not like Anambran, it's Anambrarian, get that in ur skull before u start dragging my state with me

2 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
His point is that you should focus on your Abia state. Go and make your state to work for once. Tufiaaa cool

[s]
papaejima1:

Na which detritus be this?
[/s]

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Illiterate dirty Aba miscreant. Please explain what very many of them means? You think everyone is your fellow Aba miscreant. Dumb fool cool

[s][/s]
Oxford dictionary is online APGA bottom feeder.
Look it up and when you are done, keep calm and await us on ofe nsala day shocked shocked
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Yyeske(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:

Do they even know that the greatest Igbo warriors are the Aguleri warriors. They think Aguleri warriors are not preparing for them. They should stay away from Anambra.
He has never been to Anambra to know the Anambra and Aguleri spirit.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by ofai: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Hehehehe

When you finish spewing nonsense then come and stop our election. Dumb hopeless people who should mind their useless state.

[s][/s]

*Ignores the​ illiterate minor*
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
His point is that you should focus on your Abia state. Go and make your state to work for once. Tufiaaa cool

[s][/s]
Chai e pain am grin grin
I will keep needling you today until you get HBP!
grin grin
Anambra-18/11 = No election day!! grin grin
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Illiterate ipob miscreant. How do you know which one to use? Since we have decided to adopt Western suffix like American, Canadian, etc Maybe Canada people would have called theirs Canadanian or Americanian.

Such a bleeding unlettered bastard am discussing with.

[s]
Solumtoonna:

Mr man, there is not like Anambran, it's Anambrarian, get that in ur skull before u start dragging my state with me
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
You will quench today. Because I have a duty to expose you bastard from Abia state. Tell NK to fix your dead state. You will be tamed today.

[s]
papaejima1:

Chai e pain am grin grin
I will keep needling you today until you get HBP!
grin grin
Anambra-18/11 = No election day!! grin grin
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Illiterate ipob miscreant, please educate us on what the governor said below. cheesy

[s]
papaejima1:

Oxford dictionary is online APGA bottom feeder.
Look it up and when you are done, keep calm and await us on ofe nsala day shocked shocked
[/s]

Dumb fool

Gov. Willie Obiano further said that the report the security agencies made available to him on the incident showed that nobody was killed but that when he visited the hospitals; Menax hospital and St. Charles Borromeo hospital all in Onitsha, among others to see the victims and to provide succor to them, that he was told at the hospitals that people were killed and that some of those killed and the injured were taken out of the state to neighbouring states as very many of them came from outside Anambra state”.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/obiano-apologizes-ipob-may-30-2016-killing-members-onitsha/
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
You will quench today. Because I have a duty to expose you bastard from Abia state. Tell NK to fix your dead state. You will be tamed today.

[s][/s]
Expose?
grin grin grin
Get your arsenal ready bro!
The blitzkrieg is coming soon!!

But on ofe nsala day, na anambra get me
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Yyeske(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
attackgat:
Funny when people say that IPOB was imported from other states.

Can Igbos be imported into Igbo land? Wether those who were in Ekwulobia were from Enugu or Abia, it is still Igbos moving around in Igbo land. So what is the problem?

Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi are just creations of the military.

Igbo land is Igbo land and Igbos cannot be imported into Igbo land
Limit that madness to those who want it. Have you observed that most Anambrarians now hate IPOB, those you see are majorly from other states.
We can't stand Nnamdi kanu, IPOB or any pig desecrating our strong Nri, Onitsha, etc cultures all for Biafra.
Even our Ojukwu never did that except this idiot and pig who has nothing to his name.

2 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Yyeske(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
papaejima1:

And Aguleri forms what percentage of anambra population again?
Are you from Anambra?
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ipob should focus all the attention in your cursed Abia state. Lol

papaejima1:

Expose?
grin grin grin
Get your arsenal ready bro!
The blitzkrieg is coming soon!!

But on ofe nsala day, na anambra get me

Leadership has failed in Abia state. Let ipob take over..lol

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Yyeske(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Solumtoonna:

which village in Awka
Umunono in Umuanum village Nibo and you?
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by nonsobaba: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Indeed many are mad but few are roaming. Sit-at-home protest only worked in Onitsha and Nnewi because Ipod miscreants started threatening to loot any shop that opened that day. And everyone knows how the average anambra man values his business. If these Ipod goats think they can repeat that feat in november, they are very mistaken. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. The massive turnout in the recently concluded voter registration in anambra is another pointer to this fact.

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Yyeske(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
attackgat:

Can you be imported into you fathers compound? Aba and Ekwulobia are still in Igbo land and populated by Igbos. TVSo+ how can Igbos be imported into Igbo land?
Keep the IPOB trash where it belongs, ndi Anambra are out, don't involve us in your stupidity
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Theleutenant: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
That is why you are a gala hawker. You should be given minimal attention as a gala hawker. cool

[s][/s]
. i will be coming to Anambra state very soon. i hope to meet you so that i can finally treat ur fuccck up

you don too make mouth here .you are just an ordinary guy working for obiano to earn a living. do not carry wetin you no go fit finish. when the time comes i will let you know chinonso,you will bring the best of ur men and i will bring mine so that we can test our might.eke no go dey involved!
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Solumtoonna(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Umunono in Umuanum village Nibo and you?
u are not even proud of ur town, when has Nibo became Awka? Am from Umuanigbo kindred in Isiekwulu village Ukpo, Dunukofia local government area, Anambra state
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Keep the IPOB trash where it belongs, ndi Anambra are out, don't involve us in your stupidity
Aboki, which village in Awka are you from? why ignoring the question you Shameless Northerner??!!
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by nonsobaba: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Besides, Anambra and Abia have nothing in common. When you hear the igbo spoken by abia people, you want to throw up. Their accent is as disgusting as their state where lunatics and filth are in stiff competition over control of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Solumtoonna(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Illiterate ipob miscreant. How do you know which one to use? Since we have decided to adopt Western suffix like American, Canadian, etc Maybe Canada people would have called theirs Canadanian or Americanian.

Such a bleeding unlettered bastard am discussing with.

[s][/s]
an Illiterate who went to prestigious DMGS, Onitsha, who has an OND in Mechanical Engineering and a degree in Mathematics, is that one an illiterate? I am a mile better that ur entire kindred academically
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Solumtoonna:

u are not even proud of ur town, when has Nibo became Awka? Am from Umuanigbo kindred in Isiekwulu village Ukpo, Dunukofia local government area, Anambra state
Stop wasting your time on that Northerner

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Yyeske(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Yyeske(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Solumtoonna:

We from Nibo and and Nise have always been proud to identify with Awka, Nri, Aguleri etc because of historical links. knack head for wall because you know this
Someone from Surulere should tell you he's not a Lagosian all because he's not from isale eko
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Yyeske(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Aboki, which village in Awka are you from? why ignoring the question you Shameless Northerner??!!
Where you from?
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Solumtoonna(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yyeske:
We from Nibo and and Nise have always been proud to identify with Awka, Nri, Aguleri etc because of historical links. knack head for wall because you know this
Someone from Surulere should tell you he's not a Lagosiant
itibolibo, Nkpor and Obosi are now Onitsha, Enugwu-ukwu and Nibo are now Abagana, Ifitedunu and Umudioka are now Ukpo, well when u are from a jungle, ur address will always be the nearest city...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy / EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.