Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano (33916 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Don't mind that Abia pig that should hold his leaders responsible for the dilapidation and mess in his state rather than coming here to discuss what he knows nothing about.

djon78:

That is where you failed. They have the highest voting population. That was the maths Peter Obi used to install Willie as Governor. During that election, I am from Idemilli axis(Ngiges side). I thought that
Our area coupled with Nnewi, Ezinifte/ Aguata axis had the highest voting population. But it was discovered that Willies zone has the highest voting population in Anambra, an the highest land mass in Anambara.

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by CaptainGOOD: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
mrvitalis:
Let just wait till campaign start

Sha same Nnamdi Kanu that's says Buhari will never return

Lol honestly I can't understand why a sane human will believe his cheap and obvious lies

U are as gullible as a toddler.. to be decieved by yoruba gutter media propagander.
Nnamdi kanu neva said that.
Provide a video to that or keep shut!!.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Done deal on what? cheesy

We Anambrans shall vote while pigs like you from Abia state shall continue to elect failures like Orji Kalu, TA Orji and now a disaster called Okezie. cheesy
The reason every Abia person is yelling 'no election' is because their state is a failed state. We are not responsible for your miserable situation. cheesy
We shall continue to vote visionary and focused leaders to pilot our affairs. Take your useless ipob and keep it to yourself. undecided

[s][/s]
Ya such visionary leaders as the ones locked up in a toilet!
I pass.
Meanwhile, keep calm and wait for 18th November. grin grin grin
Anya ga akpara gi nmanu that day. shocked shocked
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Aba-Ngwa man why not focus and see how your state shall be rescued from the clutches of bad leaders than yelling ipob and 'no election' everywhere? cheesy

[s]
papaejima1:

You didn't answer the question sir.
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by djon78(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
achi4u:
Election will hold but how many people are willing to come out and vote?

Ipob may declare that day another 'sit at home' just to bring in more confusion to the uninformed people.

#just thinking...

Election will hold. Do you know the calibre of people coming out for Governor: Andy Uba APC, Ifeanyi Uba PDP, Osita Chidoka UPP, Willie APGA. I have been around elections before in my state, these men I mentioned are crowd pullers. They have their henchmen, they are very daring.

Even if many sit at home, then it will be even a walkover for them, that is what they are praying for. There is this adage na obo adiro nma bu uru ndi nze meaning when there is chaos in the land, the titled men will take advantage of it.

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Aba-Ngwa man why not focus and see how your state shall be rescued from the clutches of bad leaders than yelling ipob and 'no election' everywhere? cheesy

[s][/s]
grin grin
It's simple! No election!! grin cheesy
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
I see any person from Abia state particularly Ngwa as pigs. Anambra election will not change the terrible condition of Aba your home town and Abia state in general. Focus on your state and see how to save it from clowns that have ran the state into the ditch with no hope of rescue. I spit on you Abia people cheesy

[s]
papaejima1:

Ya such visionary leaders as the ones locked up in a toilet!
I pass.
Meanwhile, keep calm and wait for 18th November. grin grin grin
Anya ga akpara gi nmanu that day. shocked shocked
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Election will hold and worst you can do is to take a hike cheesy

[s]
papaejima1:

grin grin
It's simple! No election!! grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
djon78:

Election will hold. Do you know the calibre of people coming out for Governor: Andy Uba APC, Ifeanyi Uba PDP, Osita Chidoka UPP, Willie APGA. I have been around elections before in my state, these men I mentioned are crowd pullers. They have their henchmen, they are very daring.

Even if many sit at home, then it will be even a walkover for them, that is what they are praying for. There is this adage na obo adiro nma bu uru ndi nze meaning when there is chaos in the land, the titled men will take advantage of it.

GBAM
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by nonsobaba: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
djon78:

That is where you failed. They have the highest voting population. That was the maths Peter Obi used to install Willie as Governor. During that election, I am from Idemilli axis(Ngiges side). I thought that
Our area coupled with Nnewi, Ezinifte/ Aguata axis had the highest voting population. But it was discovered that Willies zone has the highest voting population in Anambra, an the highest land mass in Anambara.

Very true but the funny thing is that even many anambra indigenes don't know this. I have heard many say that Idemili has the highest voting strength because of towns like obosi, ogidi, nkpor etc but they don't realise that those towns are populated heavily by indigenes of other states, particularly imo people(awada axis) who don't usually care to vote in anambra elections. That is why onitsha & obosi metropolis always churn out votes not commensurate with its population.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Don't mind that Abia pig that should hold his leaders responsible for the dilapidation and mess in his state rather than coming here to discuss what he knows nothing about.

grin cheesy grin
Looks like you like pigs so much grin grin
Were you sired by one?

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
papaejima1:
grin cheesy grin No no no, it is because I was sired by a pig

Now you are talking. Tell us more truth about yourself cheesy
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
I see any person from Abia state particularly Ngwa as pigs. Anambra election will not change the terrible condition of Aba your home town and Abia state in general. Focus on your state and see how to save it from clowns that have ran the state into the ditch with no hope of rescue. I spit on you Abia people cheesy

[s][/s]
Is that the best you can do?
Save your spittle for November. You'll need lots of it to swallow while we enjoy ofe nsala grin grin grin
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't know how to mince words, that was just the bitter truth. cheesy

Get ready to take a hike because Anambra election don hold finish. cheesy

[s]
papaejima1:

Is that the best you can do?
Save your spittle for November. You'll need lots of it to swallow while we enjoy ofe nsala grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:

Yes I was sired by a pig. How did you know? cheesy
Good boy!
Now go wallow.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
papaejima1:
I am from Aba that is why they call me pig

Chai cheesy
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
I don't know how to mince words, that was just the bitter truth. cheesy

Get ready to take a hike because Anambra election don hold finish. cheesy

[s][/s]
I know how to.
And I am good at it.
But I will keep you busy till November.
Get ready bro.
Don't mince words, show your uncultured upbringing in a pigsty to the world. grin grin grin

Get ready for super action tonight!
November 18th: Ofe nsala day!! grin grin
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by ofai: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
All the people that sat at home in anambra were imported right?

The traditional rulers and their subjects were imported right?

Obiano see your doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hehehehehe

It is painful that you shall take a hike once Anambra election is completed. Be ready to end your miserable condition because we are the ones that shall vote and be voted for. So what are you gonna do about it? Take a hike cheesy

[s]
papaejima1:

I know how to.
And I am good at it.
But I will keep you busy till November.
Get ready bro.
Don't mince words, show your uncultured upbringing in a pigsty to the world. grin grin grin

Get ready for super action tonight!
November 18th: Ofe nsala day!! grin grin
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:

Chain bros you sabi me wella. I was raised in a pigsty that's why it's ingrained in my brain cheesy

Case closed.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Hehehehehe

It is painful that you shall take a hike once Anambra election is completed. Be ready to end your miserable condition because we are the ones that shall vote and be voted for. So what are you gonna do about it? Take a hike cheesy

[s][/s]
I am gonna be enjoying ofe nsala on that day while you run from pillar to post grin angry grin
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Stop spewing nonsense. No Anambran is a member of ipob. There are no Anambrans in Abia state. Ipob is Abia state and Abia state is ipob. Stop misinforming the readers with your useless unfounded comments. Abia state people should rebuild their state instead of crying ipob on their heads like akara.

All the ipob miscreants were imported from Abia state to come and cause confusion in Anambra. Why can't NK focus this ipob nonsense in his own state that needs to come out out coma?

[s][/s]
I'm from Eziagulu Ekwulobia in Aguata Local government of Anambra State. I and my family support Nnamdi Kanu!

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
ofai:
All the people that sat at home in anambra were imported right?

The traditional rulers and their subjects were imported right?

Obiano see your doctor.

See your people entering bus in Aba as they plan to head to Anambra..lol

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ask your mother to tell you the utmost truth because you can never be an Anambran. Question your mother very well cool

[s]
YoungDaNaval:
I'm from Eziagulu Ekwulobia in Aguata Local government of Anambra State. I and my family support Nnamdi Kanu!
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
papaejima1:
I was born and raised in this piggery town of Aba, that is why I behave like this.

This is it. cheesy

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
^^^This is why Abia people think ipob is the solution to their dilapidated pillaged state instead of tackling their useless leaders cheesy
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Only Abia miscreants thinks that biafra will change the condition of their state without changing and electing good leaders.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by sicily4u: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:

This is it. cheesy

More from omuma road

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Ask your mother to tell you the utmost truth because you can never be an Anambran. Question your mother very well cool

[s][/s]
Grow up kid!
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:

This is it. cheesy
Quit floundering all over the place looking for lifelines mofo.
Abia state isn't your problem.
Anambra as a state too and her people are not my enemies, so I won't disparage and ridicule them for whatever reason like your illiterate self.
My grouse is with the political class who want us to keep repeating the mistakes of the past and expect different outcomes and to watery headed jelly fishes of your ilk who represent the flotsam of society.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Grow up kid!
An overgrown and embittered kid I tell you
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
sicily4u:

More from omuma road

This is supposed to be a road. Why can't these Abia people elect good leaders and forget this ipob nonsense. Tufiaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA / FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation / Udom Emmanuel's Official Driver Impersonates The Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.