Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (233820 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
HelenBee:
I want moreeee.

Thank you OP, I love the way you write.
thanks hun, but alas...no more updated until tomorrow wink
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by RockyEyo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Correct Guy, We are still strong and following............... anywhere you lead we dey with you, But emm boss you for just bonus ur guys with Christmas benefit naw make we for just read small as per.......... u kw nah wink

Badt guy

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
RockyEyo:
Correct Guy, We are still strong and following............... anywhere you lead we dey with you, But emm boss you for just bonus ur guys with Christmas benefit naw make we for just read small as per.......... u kw nah wink

Badt guy
hehe grin baba my fone battery don redddd ooo

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is dope baba!! More wisdom
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
sheikshegetto:
thanks hun, but alas...no more updated until tomorrow wink
I'll be waiting... I'll be waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uyiii: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
HelenBee:
I'll be waiting... I'll be waiting.
hehe, bad shildwink
yoruba demonesscheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Uyiii:
hehe, bad shildwink yoruba demonesscheesy
Lol. Why do you think I'm a Yoruba demoness?

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uyiii: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
sheikshegetto:

“well you promised priye a good time, but we want in on the fun cos I don’t think her hands will be enough to kneed all that dough into bread, don’t you agree franca.” Franca gave her reply with a snap from her chewing gum…(see goobe).
Awesome foursomewink
I really wish they were more people like Priye and her roomies in the world today, life will be less nebulous and the world will be a better place.
my Ferrari is parked here as ever, I threw the key inside the deep blue seagrin
nice story as ever, cheers man.

Lol helenbee, the whole essence of our beloved story and your presence here influenced the name I tagged you with.
yah I called you a demoness to complement your gender, or you want me to call you a demon.
oh you want me to call you an angel, you never seriouswink

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Uyiii:

Awesome foursomewink
I really wish they were more people like Priye and her roomies in the world today, life will be less nebulous and the world will be a better place.
my Ferrari is parked here as ever, I threw the key inside the deep blue seagrin
nice story as ever, cheers man.

Lol helenbee, the whole essence of our beloved story and your presence here influenced the name I tagged you with.
yah I called you a demoness to complement your gender, or you want me to call you a demon.
oh you want me to call you an angel, you never seriouswink

Lol. But what makes you think that I'm Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uyiii: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
HelenBee:
Lol. But what makes you think that I'm Yoruba?
does it matter? still the thread influenced that also.
I am not yoruba, but if you should call me a yoruba demon for being here coupled with my dropping positive comments which implies I am enjoying the story, then I won't really give a fvck about your calling me a yoruba demon.
what I am saying is, I just generalised and called you yoruba because of the title, not to derail sheiks story and most importantly you're enjoying the story toosmiley
I checked your profile befr calling you a yoruba demoness and with your looks, even a blind man will know you look more iboticwink but I went ahead calling you that.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Uyiii:

does it matter? still the thread influenced that also.
I am not yoruba, but if you should call me a yoruba demon for being here coupled with my dropping positive comments which implies I am enjoying the story, then I won't really give a fvck about your calling me a yoruba demon.
what I am saying is, I just generalised and called you yoruba because of the title, not to derail sheiks story and most importantly you're enjoying the story toosmiley
I checked your profile befr calling you a yoruba demoness and with your looks, even a blind man will know you look more iboticwink but I went ahead calling you that.
Lol. You try Sha cos you guessed right, I'm a Yoruba girl/angel.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uyiii: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
HelenBee:
Lol. You try Sha cos you guessed right, I'm a Yoruba girl/angel.
Lol, my guess was wrong, I thought you're ibocheesy
your not concurring questions further cemented my thought, you sefundecided

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by jasonex4(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
sheikshegetto:

To my frustration , I found two identical bottles and I could recollect him saying one was for malaria and the other was the real thing, I dialed his cell phone but the idiot wasn’t picking… arrgghhr. What to do what to do...my time was running out.

“well something must kill man,” I growled and downed a gulp from both bottles. Make the two dey work together.

Hahahahaa.... Dis 1 enta me.... E nor 1 hear say de shoot bird e mama fly...

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Uyiii:

Lol, my guess was wrong, I thought you're ibocheesy
your not concurring questions further cemented my thought, you sefundecided
As per calling me a Yoruba demoness in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sirme411(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
HelenBee:
I want moreeee.

more of wat exactly?
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sirme411:

more of wat exactly?
Of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by unearthed(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
HelenBee:
Of the story.

this ur more pass d realm of d tori o
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by liljohn1375(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Awesome story bro
it's makes me think of me smiley
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by BiadeFolar(m): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Something must kill man. Osama
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Chevalier(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin
sheikshegetto:

“Well, as ladies have their ‘I am not in the mood moments’ so we guys are entitled to her own, my answer is a firm NO, so no is no, everything pass that na rape and………

That was as far as I got as I turned to address omotola, she had stripped herself of all her cloths and was standing in the middle of the room in all her full glory, arms akimbo on her supple hips, a mischievous smirk on her face. “you were saying?”

“Arghhrr… oh well something must kill man.” I sighed as I began to unbutton my shirt.
This one strong gan o

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by enonche85(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
HelenBee:
I want moreeee.

U want a share of OPs mamba too u mean? grin grin grin
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Chevalier(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
enonche85:

Exactly what I was thinking! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uyiii: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
enonche85:

yeye pikinscheesy
abeg sheiks baba throway xmas gbedule for uswink

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Joislim(f): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
OP hasn't updated?

please do, I'm seriously enjoying the story
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uyiii: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Joislim:
OP haven't updated?

please do, I'm seriously enjoying the story
You againlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Joislim(f): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Uyiii:
You againlipsrsealed
yes trouble maker
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uyiii: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Joislim:
yes trouble maker
grinwink

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by enonche85(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2017
Chevalier:

Exactly what I was thinking! grin grin

Hehehehe!

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
The days dragged on faster than a Ferris wheel, yet I was no closer to getting my fangs on simisola.

To my disappointment I got cockblocked at every given chance by both priscilla and omotola. Every damn time I sneaked in for a visit, she was never alone, either of the two must always be there like they don’t have anything better to do with their free time. and whenever she came over to my place, one of them would follow up, acting like chaperones.
Simisola seem to find this amusing and would share a wink just for me whenever they weren’t watching, (you are having fun abi…no worry hand go soon meet you)
Out of options, I shared my frustration with lati;

“Na the same thing wey her cousin do you na hin she bin dey try so…she wan dey nymph you guy. See as she dey always bring at least one of the girls come our side cos she know say dem no born you well make you try sh*t, her aim na to frustrate you till you commit rashly, women and their games sha. Wetin you need now na other distractions, show her say her nunu no be the promise land wey baba moses tell Israelites say milk and honey dey flow.

Lati was right on, I needed another distraction so as to not get dragged into whatever drama simi was cooking up, I needed another girlfriend to be at leveled terms with omotola, she currently has two to my knowledge, lord knows she might have more so I went hunting.

8 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
But i soon found out that getting a girlfriend was not as easy as getting laid, my first attempts were shambolic cos I was picky as hell, my choice must at least have the requirement packages that comes with the likes of omotola if not better. Even though I was having troubles catching myself a new beau, the distractions wore off the lustful itches I was having over simisola and like her cousin, she decided to take matters into her own hands.

Prior to that moment, we have exchanged numbers and had been making casual chats on WhatsApp. I had always been extra careful when it comes to texting and the likes cos whatever you exchange with a girl is liable to get copied, screenshot and shared with her entire coven, so I tend to keep my naughtiness to phone calls only, recorded calls can be easily defended compared to copied and pasted evidences.

I knew sh*t was about to go down when the alakoba started leading our convos down the sexting lane, I would always divert back or shrugged it off cos I was afraid omotola might go through her phone.

For example; she would asked me to guess what she was wearing, I would make it seem like a joke by replying her that she was wearing the whole armor of God. Or I would tell her to stop playing in the rain and beg her cousin for aboniki balm so she won’t die of pneumonia once she told me she was wet.
She just wasn’t taking the hint at all.

One day, I was in class yawning through a lecture when I got a WhatsApp notification, I checked my phone screen and saw her name and the first view of her text…(home alone…)
Eager to while away some of my boredom, I was ready to reply as usual… my mind already conjured a reply… (home alone? Sey the part 1 or part 2 cos this third part is my favorite…) when I got incoming file alerts beeping in rapid succession.
The daughter of jezebel sent me ten pictures of her nudes in different provocative postures and a sign off text that says (come get some now while it’s still hot.) She then went offline.

A wiser man will put down his phone and try to focus more on his lectures, cover himself with the blood of the lamb and pray for strength against the spirit of temptation, a level headed man will add two plus two to know his girlfriend’s place was a risky place to go cool off his libido with her cousin…who was I kidding, I was neither wise nor level headed anyways cos I packed my stuff and raced out the lecture hall with the speed of lightening.

14 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
By the time I got to omotola’s place, I was panting like a Salah ram, she opened the door at my first knock; a cheeky smile plastered on her face as she dragged me in. To my annoyance she was all dressed up in contrast to images that compelled me over.

Our sex was savage and quick, it sums up all the pent up sexual tensions that had been denied us as we tore into each other as if time wasn’t on our side which was true, there was no patience to remove cloths, I simply pulled apart her panties, pinned her against the wall, cupped her buttocks with both hands her long legs astride my hips as we rutted away without a care in the world.

“This is not right” I gasped into her ear as if what I just said mattered. “My girlfriend is your cousin.”

“like you cared” her voice was hoarse from trying to suppress her moans. “I see the way our dear Priscilla looks at you, it was only fair to want a share.”

I groaned as she squeezed her vulva around my member. Either she had a hunch or she was guessing but I felt like there was a subtle hint at blackmail hidden underneath those words but I said nothing else as I ploughed on roughly enough to bruise her as she squeaked and clawed my back in retaliation.

“That was way too close for comfort, either of them could have caught us.” I said a few minutes later as I fussed with my belt.

“But they didn’t” she purred as she stretched out contently on the bed, my eyes hungrily took in her curves but I mentally slapped some sense back into my consciousness.

“Yeah, and could you please cut out those craps you’ve been pulling on WhatsApp, either of them could easily go through your phone.”

“Not unless you promise me another go, I wouldn’t have done that if you hadn’t pretended not to take the hint in the first place.”

My answering growl startled her as I held her gaze. “I don’t know what game you’re playing when you used the both of them to cockblock me in the first place, so get your priorities right, I’m not some tool to be used at whim between the three of you, there are different ways to get fu*cked up and I’m not talking about the type we just did so bring the teasing down a notch and let things be cool between the two of us.”
I almost disclosed the part where I knew about the so called other boyfriend from her school to get a reaction from her but I reined in my anger, after she said she was sorry.

“Should I look forward to more of this cos I still got some weeks left before I go.” She called as I opened the door to leave.

“I can’t promise that.” I called back but she and I knew I was lying.

The following weeks prior to our exam period, I did not know how I managed to maintain the charade between the four of us. I guessed I was running on lady luck, smashing three girls from the same room week in week out without being caught but I knew my luck was about to run out and it sure did, a week before the second semester second year examination.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.