Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

No Credit, Come Tomorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Credit, Come Tomorrow (1943 Views)

Is This 50k Credit Alert From FG Real??? (see Picture) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
i wonder why all provision stores are carrying the sign ''no credit, come tomorrow.'' i wonder if they have the fear of God in them at all. They will be praying for open doors but won't open doors for others to collect and pay later. Why not give a specific period, like ''no credit from aug 22 to aug 26.''

These retailers buy sometimes on credit from wholesalers. Like mama iyawo collects up to 30 loaves of bread to pay later. But if i want to take from her she would say somebody has paid down for anything I touch. Hmmm... Let me catch her calling me, 'my in-law' again. in the voice of aisha, ''hyenas and jackals will be exposed soon.'' Make i hammer first.

even data-sapping networks are giving free credit yet she'll not give me with a white-collar job credit despite my big grammar. Mtseeeew

1 Like

Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol tongue, if you sure well well mama iyawo go give you stuff on credit.

Even mtn no go give you pass 50# if you no recharge well or tell you that you're not eligible.
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
how does this concern us, redbeans

Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
fuckerstard:
Lol tongue, if you sure well well mama iyawo go give you stuff on credit.

Even mtn no go give you pass 50# if you no recharge well or tell you that you're not eligible.
hmm.. True. She dey look face. those that buy enough drinks from her regularly, enjoy that privilege. No chance for private sch teachers.

As per MTN, they are trying o. I just noticed something. I can borrow data up to four times.
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. True. She dey look face. those that buy enough drinks from her regularly, enjoy that privilege. No chance for private sch teachers.

As per MTN, they are trying o. I just noticed something. I can borrow data up to four times.

Four times keh, without paying back?
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:
how does this concern us, redbe.ans
tongue so you've joined picture gang?

Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Homeboiy: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
wetin concern us concern u and mama iyawo
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
fuckerstard:

Four times keh, without paying back?
yea, but to pay back when i can recharge. the style i used though is that i start by borrowing 20 mb instead of the biggest one suggested to me. I guess it's coz i once bought big monthly pack that qualified me for this awoof

Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
This nigga cheesy

Yeah, because if they gave credit to everyone they will run them down and cause them to fold up

Unlike the wholesalers who give retailer's credit, The retailers "operate on very small margins"( with small money and profit), thus the need to always maintain a positive cash flow (money) to keep the business going grin cheesy
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
redbeans:
Thread addict! Do you get high on dem threads u churn out by the hour
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
@homeboiy @nma27 it's social media craze. Bear with me o. No secret at all. When i eat, i'll tell you. When i farm, i'll tell you. When i get my first kiss, i'll tell. team TRANSPARENCY

Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineG:
This nigga cheesy

Yeah, because if they gave credit to everyone they will run them down and cause them to fold up

Unlike the wholesalers who give retailer's credit, The retailers "operate on very small margins"( with small money and profit), thus the need to always maintain a positive cash flow (money) to keep the business going grin cheesy
emm.. Well said. It's not easy for them too. Little profit. But let them use their church or widow's mind.

I'll keep preaching 'vanity upon vanity......' for them wink
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
redbeans:
emm.. Well said. It's not easy for them too. Little profit. But let them use their church or widow's mind.

I'll keep preaching 'vanity upon vanity......' for them wink
grin cheesy church and widow mind
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
redbeans:
hahhaha
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineG:
grin cheesy church and widow mind
i do it to prick their conscience. When you call God in the begging process, they understand. But not all sha. Dem get one ijaw woman like that. I guess she's a non believer. Very strict and foul-mouthed. If you approach her, heh.. She'll useless your name in the area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
redbeans:
i do it to prick their conscience. When you call God in the begging process, they understand. But not all sha. Dem get one ijaw woman like that. I guess she's a non believer. Very strict and foul-mouthed. If you approach her, heh.. She'll useless your name in the area

Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by mofeoluwadassah: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
oshogbo weed na bastard o....see weytin he don turn op to nw cool
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by moorevic(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
I guess you are ineligible to buy on credit.
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by purem(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Don't know why I hate credit... embarassed

Meanwhile guys Plz visit my thread and leave a comment https://www.nairaland.com/4004855/mature-men-only-when-wife
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
oshogbo weed na bastard o....see weytin he don op to nw cool
your forgot to add 'turn' to your statement (no offencses) wink
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by mofeoluwadassah: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
redbeans:
your forgot to add 'turn' to your statement (no offencses) wink
and you forget to add 'e' to ur offenceses wink
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Marcelo290(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
cool cool cool

Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Marcelo290:
cool cool cool
hahaha.. very painful notice
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
and you forget to add 'e' to ur offenceses wink
teacher washington undecided. Oya tell me the owner of the cock that crowed three times when peter betrayed jesus
Re: No Credit, Come Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2017
my nigga. I support u on this one

(1) (Reply)

See Pretty Damsel Advice For Ladies That Got People Talking / Sex Talk: Five Sex Myths You Need To Drop / Endowed 21yr-old Aristo Babe Shares Viral Clip Of Her First Anal Sex Routine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.