Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" (22378 Views)

Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Generalyemi(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
SonofDevil:
By the way has obiano not harvest his own rice ,anambra rice is only seen on internet

u need help..

trashy bag
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by oriewanbe: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
I have tasted it and its most especially very good for jollof, Kudos to the Lagos state gov. for this rear initiative.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by MyMouth(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
SeunFirstSon:

Bro i swear with the life of my parents, I'm not trying to scam nobody here, I'm dead serious
Seun come and see oooo! Ur first son done swear with ur life o, u better keep it well o as u may likely loose it!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by damtee(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
hmm,y wait till now.just pray d rice gets to d poor masses that needs it most
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Flaghouse1: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
binsanni:
Alhamdulilah. nice move smiley smiley

Foolish reasoning, why not ask why the rice is not sold every time of the year and sold during festive seasons, what's the gain to teeming hungry Nigerians that needs this rice on their table daily,
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by beaversticks(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
partnerbiz4:
Why is it lake?
LAgos and KEbbi
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by jashar(f): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
because other state no follow farm and only lagos can not feed lagosians not more of the entire country

oh ok.

abeg when is the public holiday sef. i need a break...
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by ndcide(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lake Rice vs Long grain rice, which is better.
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by shevy878: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
because other state no follow farm and only lagos can not feed lagosians not more of the entire country
lagos is only a market ground for the lake rice, the entire effort rest on kebbi.
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by COMPAQ(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
What's this nonsense if announcing special prices at festive periods? If the rice if sufficiently available and is profitable at those prices then simply sell in the open market at those prices. That way other people will have to reduce their price or go out of business.
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Sagay212: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
after ed el kabir nko? it goes back to how much...
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by hotspec(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
find a friend's house to scot now, or a fellowship or better still d library. till d library is over
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Nbote(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
SeunFirstSon:

Bro i swear with the life of my parents, I'm not trying to scam nobody here, I'm dead serious

Learner

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Olushauneddy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Why isn't this rice sold all the time?
.....May GOD bless you 4 dat questn. Festive period rice
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Adadioranma79(f): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Its lake cos its produced by Lagos and Kebbi state. La= Lagos, Ke= Kebbi. And yeah, you are welcome!
partnerbiz4:
Why is it lake?
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
ACHIEVERBA:
I WONDER WHAT MR "STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE" HAS TO OFFER HIS CITIZENS
Lemme leak d secret!!!
Its ur gòat head he is preparing for his citizens..as Asunised suya!! grin
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Jumbus31(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Viking007:
You didn't arrange Your scam very well. No account number?
Savage
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hope it's not plastic rice

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by hfeetham0(f): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Foolish reasoning, why not ask why the rice is not sold every time of the year and sold during festive seasons, what's the gain to teeming hungry Nigerians that needs this rice on their table daily,
shut up! it's sold everyday close to my neighbourhood... you just stick your ass somewhere and make wrong assertions..
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Viking007:
You didn't arrange Your scam very well. No account number?

Idiot, Everything over the internet is scam to you. I wonder why we blacks are so heartless. I just pray u don't go through an ordeal that will have u ask for help. Cow.
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by jojothaiv(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
But here in Kebbi, Most of us never taste am,

Na online we dey taste the "LAKE" rice o!
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by LORDLARGE(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
pius29:

Idiot, Everything over the internet is scam to you. I wonder why we blacks are so heartless. I just pray u don't go through an ordeal that will have u ask for help. Cow.
And his scaming colleague just arrived!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by osazsky(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Why isn't this rice sold all the time?
because just like 1984 we had to que before we could get garri and sugar.its repeating itself now just DAT Dis tyme its rice, ask ur parents their experience dey will tell u it happened live in den bendel state now Edo and delta .still be d memories, buhari is a colossal failure.I putty children who are shouting say bubu and he is fighting corruption Dis was exactly d same tactics he used den .no policies . he would just wake up and start imposing orders on us . u must sell at his own price not considering other factor . d economy crumbled cos of Dis. I wonder wat we become of Nigeria if Dis mab is allowed to rule for another 5 years,imagine queuing to have sex or u will be to stay on d line before u can buy recharge card I putty Dis country
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by joinnow: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
They just enter buy it at 9k at cotonuo and rebag then sale at 12k still make profits
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Flaghouse1: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2017
hfeetham0:
shut up! it's sold everyday close to my neighbourhood... you just stick your ass somewhere and make wrong assertions..

You are a fool, how many markets have you seen it sold openly, send pictures to buttress your points, what price is it been sold slave boy.

Why is it not possible to work down to your neighborhood stores and purchase this rice for N12k every other day, why this advert every festive season,use your brain well,if this rice is everywhere the prices of rice would have come down drastically, the capacity is just not there it's all a political showmanship
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by hfeetham0(f): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Flaghouse1:

You are a fool, how many markets have you seen it sold openly, send pictures to buttress your points, what price is it been sold slave boy.

Why is it not possible to work down to your neighborhood stores and purchase this rice for N12k every other day, why this advert every festive season,use your brain well,if this rice is everywhere the prices of rice would have come down drastically, the capacity is just not there it's all a political showmanship
Mo.r.on! leave your cave and come down to Lagos before you spit trash... It is still being sold, this advert is for maybe to increase sales...
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Flaghouse1: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2017
hfeetham0:
Mo.r.on! leave your cave and come down to Lagos before you spit trash... It is still being sold, this advert is for maybe to increase sales...

Mr.mumuni, I live in Lagos, my questions you have not answered
1.why is the rice not sold all year round ,that you can see them in every neighborhood not selected selling points.
2.why always advertise the rice every festive season"good product sells itself "
3.why not create effective and efficient distribution network for this rice yo reach all and sundry

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by ajabani4allah(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2017
lfleak:
are you in Lagos? If yes its sold everyday at a specific center..

I will appreciate if u can tell us the name of this center. Thanks and God bless
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by binsanni(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2017
visit the nearest hospital an check your health status, because i can see your brain is washed away, and don't try quoting me again, an if you there try it. hmmmmmmm angry angry
Flaghouse1:

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Flaghouse1: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2017
binsanni:
visit the nearest hospital an check your health status, because i can see your brain is washed away, and don't try quoting me again, an if you there try it. hmmmmmmm angry angry

It's like you are not getting the argument and seems to make you have cerebral hemorrhage,go take your drug and get well soon.

I believe you live in Okooba,warewa,arepo near ogun state ,the question you fail to answer is that why is this rice still sold at designated points during festive seasons, why not flood the market with this rice and see the price go down.

Yeyenatu

Crawl back to your shell!

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by ashawopikin(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2017
Ekeseges:
Shinkafa ne
hakane mata na grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN / New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria / Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.