Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" (22379 Views)

Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by ashawopikin(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Treasure1919:
Good, more strength to your elbow
more elbow to their strength
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by ashawopikin(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Viking007:
You didn't arrange Your scam very well. No account number?

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Teephad(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2017
partnerbiz4:
Why is it lake?

LAgos & KEbbi..
The first two letters of LAGOS and KEBBI state where the rice rice was grown in partnership between the two states.
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by hfeetham0(f): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Mr.mumuni, I live in Lagos, my questions you have not answered
1.why is the rice not sold all year round ,that you can see them in every neighborhood not selected selling points.
2.why always advertise the rice every festive season"good product sells itself "
3.why not create effective and efficient distribution network for this rice yo reach all and sundry
1. not sold all year round because the source can't provide enough atm!
2. To increase/boost sales because people buy more during this periods.
3. Too bad we can't get to your cave..
Shame we can't go back on time to give your dad a condom!
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Flaghouse1: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
hfeetham0:
1. not sold all year round because the source can't provide enough atm!
2. To increase/boost sales because people buy more during this periods.
3. Too bad we can't get to your cave..
Shame we can't go back on time to give your dad a condom!

With your lack of respect for your fathers age,it's just too bad with your level of reasoning as far as sales and marketing is concerned you don't know jack,you are just a disappointment to the hospital that issued your a birth certificate,as your birth would have been prevented by your dad using withdrawal method, since he cannot afford a condom nor know how to make use of it,probably he would have mistaken if for goody goody toffee

Take this

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
shevy878:
lagos is only a market ground for the lake rice, the entire effort rest on kebbi.
who told u that?lagos doesn't have land to go into commercial production of rice and that is why they have decide to partner with kebbi state .the rice is also sold here in kebbi state cos am in brinin kebbi now as i talk to u.lagos contributed more interms of finance why kebbi surpasses lagos in labour.that acronym lake represent lagos and kebbi.each of the state selling to their inhabitant.
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by hfeetham0(f): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Flaghouse1:

With your lack of respect for your fathers age,it's just too bad with your level of reasoning as far as sales and marketing is concerned you don't know jack,you are just a disappointment to the hospital that issued your a birth certificate,as your birth would have been prevented by your dad using withdrawal method, since he cannot afford a condom nor know how to make use of it,probably he would have mistaken if for goody goody toffee

Take this
Your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom industry, c'mon! How was you the fastest sperm? They say people can never know how dumb you are until you open your mouth
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Flaghouse1: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
hfeetham0:
Your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom industry, c'mon! How was you the fastest sperm? They say people can never know how dumb you are until you open your mouth

In your mind you are forming too know,common sense is not common like they say,can you interprete what you wrote I doubt it just copy and paste and you feel you are knowledgeable

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by hfeetham0(f): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2017
Flaghouse1:

In your mind you are forming too know,common sense is not common like they say,can you interprete what you wrote I doubt it just copy and paste and you feel you are knowledgeable
Who gave you a smart phone its exposing your stupidity in public, quote me again at your own fvcking risk!
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Flaghouse1: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2017
hfeetham0:
Who gave you a smart phone its exposing your stupidity in public, quote me again at your own fvcking risk!

You are just a small fry,go do something meaningful
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by hfeetham0(f): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Flaghouse1:

You are just a small fry,go do something meaningful
A comment from a lunatic mo.ron
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by ajabani4allah(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
I heard the rice is being sold across all the local government, pls can any one confirm its sale at the mainland lg?
Re: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" by Flaghouse1: 3:01am On Aug 29, 2017
ajabani4allah:
I heard the rice is being sold across all the local government, pls can any one confirm its sale at the mainland lg?

@/hfeetham0

Please assist this guy with the local government list of area to purchase the LAKE RICE as you are known to be one of the logistic manager of this LAKE RICE project, Ileya is next week oooo,hope you have bought some derikas for yourself and your mumina's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN / New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria / Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.