Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) (35983 Views)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Rozaytee: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
kimbraa:
The odds in finding someone on social media are high. Not this era where most of the guys who say "Hey" to ladies are sex-starved with nothing to write home about their manners. 1 out of 10 guys on social media is sane enough to have a meaningful discourse with.

Abeg, you're just lucky to have found one serious one. Save the advice for who needs it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Rozaytee: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
kimbraa:
The odds in finding someone on social media are high. Not this era where most of the guys who say "Hey" to ladies are sex-starved with nothing to write home about their manners. 1 out of 10 guys on social media is sane enough to have a meaningful discourse with.

Abeg, you're just lucky to have found one serious one. Save the advice for who needs it.
tru talk dear
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Nothing like think before ignoring DM. Some people have gotten killed by social media hookups. Some raped, some kidnapped.
When their story makes front page, few people would condemn the culprit, majority will tag the girl slay queen that went for FB runs.

One got sexually harassed by a social media activist she went on a date with and she was the one that got blamed.

With the kind of sick comments I read here from guys, I won't blame any girl that decides not to take the risk at all.

Congrats to them.
She met one sane one.

Spot on. If you observe the negative comments, you'll notice it's mostly guys.
It's this illusion of anonymity that gives them boldness
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Rozaytee: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
ITS a lie, the odds on finding husband on social media is very low, according to bet9ja, its 1.12odd. "IF a lady portrays herself online as a bitchhh and she uploads pics that reveals sensitive parts of her body online , then 99% of guys that dm her will want to fork her pvssy. "But when a lady behaves well and post descent photoes online and she contributes intelligenty to topics, then 99% of guys that dms her will want to know her better and go into a relationship with her that might lead to marriage. "it all depends on online personality.
all dis one u just talking is gibberish...d fact is she is just...#lucky..simple
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
truthsayer009:

Yea, Thats true. But then, they won't have much luck offline as well. I really feel sorry for ugly girls, they have nothing to offer.

This is such a daft statement to make.
I suppose you're handsome abi.
So, what a woman brings to the table ends at beauty/sex ehn.
She has no other value.
I pity your daughters and/or your sisters.
To think it's a woman that gave birth to you.

Be reasonable. In a marriage/relationship both partners have roles to play.
It doesn't end at fine face or body or money. It's about shared values and positively impacting each other.

Then you people will be asking why women are being cautious.

KMT.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by fpeter(f): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
rossyc:
Congrats to her. She met a reasonable one, not the guys looking for one to prey on.

Actually, there are a lot of nice guys on social media. I met my husband on Facebook, a number of my friends also met their spouses on Facebook. This happens especially with people based abroad who want to marry from home yet have no time to come down to date or court the person one on one. They usually search for suitable partners online to date, court and make marital plans with. You know, it's not only men that are bad too? Some women too are bad so it's a two way thing. The man coming down to marry a lady he met online is also taking a huge risk with her.

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by zamanii: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:
No big deal here but truth be told the girl is really ugly

I still remember 1 papa that said if you find love on fb be prepared to divorce on YouTube or 1 nonsense like that

I hope they won't come to start disturbing us with how he is a woman beater and what not

#Look before you leap

What do you mean the girl is REALLY ugly? that is demeaning and highly insensitive. People fall in love with beauty while for others love transcends facial qualities and for others love is about character and personality. The man is engaged to the last because he finds something he loves about her. Because you think you have a phone and data you come here to describe her REALLY ugly. Three gbosa for you
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
mofewilkie:

This is such a daft statement to make.
I suppose you're handsome abi.
So, what a woman brings to the table ends at beauty/sex ehn.
She has no other value.
I pity your daughters and/or your sisters.
To think it's a woman that gave birth to you.

Be reasonable. In a marriage/relationship both partners have roles to play.
It doesn't end at fine face or body or money. It's about shared values and positively impacting each other.

Then you people will be asking why women are being cautious.

KMT.

Relax, since you can't comprehend my one line comment, let me spell it out for you.

As a lady the 1st thing you have to offer is your beauty, then intelligence will come next. You need to be presentable to say the least.
If you are very ugly as a lady but intelligent, it will only take grace of God to be noticed. Because your outward appearance is a turnoff.

How do u attract a guy on first sight when your outward appearance is a turn off? Even when you are a virtous woman, he may never find out.

OR Why do you think HR managers in companies are pretty? OR why do you think Customer care executives are pretty ?
Those people are like the face of the company. They have to look good & not only intelligent.

Biko, I don't want to type more than this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by ABbless(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Not a big deal, people find love on nairaland on a daily basics, and nairalanders get married to each other and will keep getting married to each other, for the fact that they dont come online to announce it, dont mean its not happening, so once again, its not a big deal.

of course my brother "on daily basics" grin
Dlordsamurai:
Not a big deal, people find love on nairaland on a daily basics, and nairalanders get married to each other and will keep getting married to each other, for the fact that they dont come online to announce it, dont mean its not happening, so once again, its not a big deal.

of course my brother "on daily basics"
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
truthsayer009:

Relax, since you can't comprehend my one line comment, let me spell it out for you.

As a lady the 1st thing you have to offer is your beauty, then intelligence will come next. You need to be presentable to say the least.
If you are very ugly as a lady but intelligent, it will only take grace of God to be noticed. Because your outward appearance is a turnoff.

How do u attract a guy on first sight when your outward appearance is a turn off? Even when you are a virtous woman, he may never find out.

OR Why do you think HR managers in companies are pretty? OR why do you think Customer care executives are pretty ?
Those people are like the face of the company. They have to look good & not only intelligent.

Lmao, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
truthsayer009:

Key word : PRESENTABLE
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
fpeter:

Actually, there are a lot of nice guys on social media. I met my husband on Facebook, a number of my friends also met their spouses on Facebook. This happens especially with people based abroad who want to marry from home yet have no time to come down to date or court the person one on one. They usually search for suitable partners online to date, court and make marital plans with. You know, it's not only men that are bad too? Some women too are bad so it's a two way thing. The man coming down to marry a lady he met online is also taking a huge risk with her.

Thank you ooo, atleast we have a testimony in the house. These females be painting us bad cry

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
I remember finding love on Badoo and the next morning when i woke up I discovered she 'borrowed' my perfumes, t-shirts, boxers, remote controls, socks, my wallet(with 12k inside and all my cards), nokia phone and 1 row of menthol cigarettes. Truly love is a beautiful thing angry angry

Lmao! This is really funny. I don't take strangers home. If she comes home, she's definitely special.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Good for u.
Oya let's start our own
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
ITS a lie, the odds on finding husband on social media is very low, according to bet9ja, its 1.12odd. "IF a lady portrays herself online as a bitchhh and she uploads pics that reveals sensitive parts of her body online , then 99% of guys that dm her will want to fork her pvssy. "But when a lady behaves well and post descent photoes online and she contributes intelligenty to topics, then 99% of guys that dms her will want to know her better and go into a relationship with her that might lead to marriage. "it all depends on online personality.
True talk.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Kentrasso(f): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:
No big deal here but truth be told the girl is really ugly

I still remember 1 papa that said if you find love on fb be prepared to divorce on YouTube or 1 nonsense like that

I hope they won't come to start disturbing us with how he is a woman beater and what not

#Look before you leap

How can you say the lady is "really ugly"?? I can see you're an insecure person with a very very low self esteem. Pls work on it. It's bad
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chai!! After she don fvck and suck several other men on Facebook and whatsapp finish...
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by jbnm: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=itzjude post=59745076] but the girl ugly ooooo i think the guy was looking for easy lay and since he has few choices maybe she come nice join he decided to marry her, nobody will send a girl with that face request hoping to date her spits [/quote

bro talk am easy.monki no but him mama like am
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by jbnm: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=itzjude post=59745076] but the girl ugly ooooo i think the guy was looking for easy lay and since he has few choices maybe she come nice join he decided to marry her, nobody will send a girl with that face request hoping to date her spits [/quote

bro talk am easy.monki no fyn but him mama like am
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by lycann(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Make una sha no go do one yeye "Hey" to my babe. B cos I no do "Hi" to anybody. Before God start punishing una. You are going back to south Africa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by rossyc(f): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
mark2sunny:

You simply have a closed mind
Mr open mind, read again before passing ur judgement... Is a 50-50 thing, am not saying there aren't sincere ones out there, it goes both ways.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by rossyc(f): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
fpeter:

Am not saying there aren't sincere ones on social media, it goes both way in as such as u will see serious minded ones there it doesn't change the fact that there are evil minded ones also. So one have to watch closely to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Nothing like think before ignoring DM. Some people have gotten killed by social media hookups. Some raped, some kidnapped.
When their story makes front page, few people would condemn the culprit, majority will tag the girl slay queen that went for FB runs.

One got sexually harassed by a social media activist she went on a date with and she was the one that got blamed.

With the kind of sick comments I read here from guys, I won't blame any girl that decides not to take the risk at all.

Congrats to them.
She met one sane one.
I don't think your post makes much sense. You make it sound like only bad folks are on social media. Are you aware there are bad folks outside the internet too? In case you don't know, the chances of meeting bad folks both online and offline are both equal. The only difference is just the medium. The way you are careful with strangers in public should also be the way you should be careful meeting strangers online. It's foolish shutting out everybody online just for a false assumption that they are all have negative intentions.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by dacovajnr: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
and they will be forming nonsense here

asked a gal out here the other day she said she doesn't date faceless men wen clearly my pix is on profile

hv to recheck my pix again if actually my head is somewhere attached to my neck

skull is expensive

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ontarget:

I don't think your post makes much sense. You make it sound like only bad folks are on social media. Are you aware there are bad folks outside the internet too? In case you don't know, the chances of meeting bad folks both online and offline are both equal. The only difference is just the medium. The way you are careful with strangers in public should also be the way you should be careful meeting strangers online. It's foolish shutting out everybody online just for a false assumption that they are all have negative intentions.

It's foolish for you to read without understanding. The topic is on social media, not public places. My closing post said...she met one of the sane ones, meaning there are sane ones.

Next time, read and understand.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by purples25(f): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
To most people in the world, beauty is not beauty until it's an extraordinary kind. Until the person is close to perfect. But beauty is meant to be identified with as long as the person isn't deformed. My opinion, on those saying she's ugly.

And life doesn't end if people see one as ' ugly ' . The science geniuses, the literary geniuses, the political giants and history makers don't really fall into the category of beauties, though there are some exceptions . When I observe who guys are marrying within the average set of women, it is those with jobs and achievements that can financially sustain the family. Ugly truth. So if the world thinks one is ugly there are plenty powerful positions I see women taking daily, and not necessarily 'beautiful' women.

When age steals youth away and everybody from that generation, including the men, get old and get a taste of their own medicine, being shunned as ugly, those that have more than beauty will have something to fall back on , lol smiley

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

It's foolish not for you to read without understanding. The topic is on social media, not public places. The ending post said...she met one of the same ones, meaning there are sane ones.

Next time, read and understand.
There is nothing further to understand. Your post was outrighly painting the online sphere in bad light which wasn't necessary. There is no safe place to meet people. If you think people have been raped and killed after meeting someone online do I need to remind you about the numbers who have also gotten raped and killed after meeting someone right in the church? Like I said before your comment made it appear like only bad folks are online.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ontarget:

[s]There is nothing further to understand. Your post was outrighly painting the online sphere in bad light which wasn't necessary. There is no safe place to meet people. If you think people have been raped and killed after meeting someone online do I need to remind you about the numbers who have also gotten raped and killed after meeting someone right in the church? Like I said before your comment made it appear like only bad folks are online.[/s]

Same nonsense. bye
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Same nonsense. bye
You don't even understand the EXACT issue I have with your initial comment. What I am saying is bringing up the negative side was not necessary. It's like telling you I met a girl at a friend's office then you start telling me that people have been raped and killed after they met someone at a friend's office. WOULD THAT BE NECESSARY?

“Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed / He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74