Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Need Your Sincere Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Sincere Opinion (1527 Views)

Your Sincere Opinion Need... / Sincere Opinion On Bb9ja / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Sincere Opinion by wallan: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello guy, I will go straight to the point. Am married with two kids and I love my wife even though we have our differences I still love her. I know so many of her friends but there's particular one among them that controls her alot and my wife always heed whatever she says but I was hoping those will change once we are married. Unknown to me that my wife always tell her whenever we have any issues and she knows everything happening in my family. So we had a team bonding in my place of work and I snapped with a female colleague and put it on my DP. Next thing, this lady sent a lot of derogatory messages to me. Before now, her boyfriend slept with another lady and my wife never said anything about it let alone of calling to abuse him or anything. I was infuriated when I saw her messages and my wife response killed me. She said "if I respect her, I won't use my pix with al colleague on my DP that her friend is right". Her parent heard about it and begged me and I told her parents I don't want her to have any relationship with the lady again, all this happened 18 months ago. I have caught her several times calling or chatting with the lady. Each time I catch her, she either lie or beg. I caught on Sunday again and we fought about it. I sent the the screen grab to my brother anh he is always sad and ask what gave the lady such audacity to be that rude if not my wife, my aunt for UK was furious when she saw the screenshot of the messages. Am I asking for too much by telling her I don't want her friendship with the lady again? Honest response
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by vivypretty(f): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
wink........op i hope u v uploaded a picture of ur wife several times on ur dp before uploading a picture of a colleague u bonded with at the office.
why exactly do u want ur wife to cut ties with her friend :1) is it that ur wife tells her everything that happens in ur family.
or 2) is it that she is a bad influence on ur wife.

Before you start cutting friendship that started before you came into the picture,you should also find a replacement.cos everyone most especially women(not the secretive type) have that one person they talk to about some, if not all the happenings in their life.
You can make her ur bestfriend and try telling her in reasonable way not by ordering her y she should put a stop to the friendship. she cant just wake up one morning n make an enemy out of a friend,have patience with her and try opening up to her.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by otimothy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
No you aren't asking for too much.

Your should stand your ground and tell her to make a choice between you and her friend.

Taking your issues out is way out of her way.

Now be the man and don't spill what you know about her boyfriend because doing otherwise places you at her very low level of thought.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Draei: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Family section please...
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
u are doing d right tin

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
vivypretty:
wink
abi na u be d wifey
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Nenejeje(f): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
is the said friend married? I asked because she might just be jealous of your wife and wants to destroy her marriage without your wife knowing

in fact your wife has to be very careful of such friends. I hope she listen to you anyways.

blessings on your family

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Draei:
Family section please...

lmao

dude i've noticed ur non-chalant attitude towards almost every thread here

is that you've gat no chill or you've gat no joy
which is it cheesy cheesy

and ermmm op stand your ground on that shiiii

those kinda friends are demons in the form of wretched hoes

forbid ur wife from associating with the bitch and if possible show the comments here so she'd see shes just being foolish sticking to the M0R0N she calls a friend

abeg dont let her make u change ur mind........stop her at all cost

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
OP ask her if there is any secret that she is hiding from you, that she is afraid that her friend will reveal if they stop hanging out? "there must be what she is hiding that her friend knows about, it could be what can break up the marriage, it could be that, they are lesbians, it could be some dark past secret that they are hiding. "but anyways the solution is to stand your ground. leave your friend or you leave the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by gabinogem(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
It Is Not Wrong for You Or Your Wife To Have Close Friends, but If Such Friendship Is Becoming An Obstacle To Your Home & Love Life, It Is Better You Think Twice & Put A Check To It.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Blackhawk01: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
No, you ain't asking for too much. If your wife refuses to listen to you, tell her to choose between her marriage and her friend. Zimpu sturvz undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Draei: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

dude i've noticed ur non-chalant attitude towards almost every thread here

is that you've gat no chill or you've gat no joy
which is it cheesy cheesy
Mahn, if this was to be family section, then i
would have brought up something to say buh
all I'm seeing is married this, married that,
Naa, I'm in romance section biko...I'll pass.

Talk 'bout how i comment on most threads.
You know this, majority of threads created daily
on this section are either irrelevant or senseless.
From trolls to jobless dolts, scammers & fakelife
wannabes all in one section. Guess I've answered you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Dlionsheart: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Through a security tracker/software on your phone, just track her live calls and, respond to her live sms and chats to your wife directly from your phone. it will cost you heavy data though. If she didn't stop chatting with your wife after that, you can blow up her phone using a hacker.

You must stop this nonsense or live to regret it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Divay22(f): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Draei:

Mahn, if this was to be family section, then i
would have brought up something to say buh
all I'm seeing is married this, married that,
Naa, I'm in romance section biko...I'll pass.

Zero chill

Talk 'bout how i comment on most threads.
You know this, majority of threads created daily
on this section are either irrelevant or senseless.
From trolls to jobless dolts, scammers & fakelife
wannabes all in one section. Guess I've answered you.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Draei: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Next2Bezee(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
No you are not asking for too much, it is sad that your wife cannot see that this unhealthy relationship with her friend is ruining her marriage.

I imagine it's not easy to leave a marriage especially one with kids, so i won't tell you to do that.

If i were in your shoes, I'd start detaching myself slowly but surely from my wife until she figures out how she's becoming a stranger in her own home. If she still doesn't change, in the long run i don't see how I can remain in that marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by babyfaceafrica: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
The problem with most people is that they think people change with marriage....people don't change,they either remain the same or get worse!!!!!!....ladies and guys should stop been sentimental when getting married.. What you see is what you get..... Bro...Gos help you as you carry your cross
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Divay22(f): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Draei:

Zero chill for anyone cheesy
Do me a favour and arrange that your face well joor sad
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Draei: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Divay22:

Zero chill for anyone cheesy
Do me a favour and arrange that your face well joor sad

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Your wife is being childish.. Tell her to choose between her friend and you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Divay22(f): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Draei:

No No No
Not that kind of face either sad
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Draei: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Divay22:

No No No
Not that kind of face either sad
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Draei:

Lol, Falsified 18million naira dumb retardèd iguana with component psychological disorder . How are you fool?

Always seeking for that reply from me . Anyways...We are on sessional break okay? And even at that, I'm at work Atm so wrap up you stupid post and shove it up down into your cancerous alimentary canal, dumbfućk! grin
e pain am e forget post him nonsense to the right cheesy cheesy cheesy see errors abeg hope u get english as carryover, your brain hasnt fully understood usage of words

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Dillusionist(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
your wife should be mindful of the kind of friend she keeps..obviously the lady is jealous of her marriage and wants to destroy it.....tell her to choose between you or the lady,,then watch her response

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Stevengerd(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nenejeje:
is the said friend married? I asked because she might just be jealous of your wife and wants to destroy her marriage without your wife knowing

in fact your wife has to be very careful of such friends. I hope she listen to you anyways.

blessings on your family

The Frnd, she is likely to be jealous bt foolishly for the wife she no grab the wave naw, until things fall apart

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Ayoolajumoke(f): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
You don't expect your wife to pull out from the friend she has known for long at once, give her time and make her see reasons why she shouldn't be close friends with that lady, she'd reason with you and pull out gently. Do all these in love.

But you sef, why will you just snap with a colleague and post it just like that? Hope you won't complain if your wife post a picture of herself and another guy on her profile?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Divay22(f): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Draei:

smiley
Lol..
Now that's better
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Nenejeje(f): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
The Frnd, she is likely to be jealous bt foolishly for the wife she no grab the wave naw, until things fall apart

I dey tell you especially if the wife is enjoying her marriage and she is not or not even married

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion by Stevengerd(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nenejeje:

I dey tell you especially if the wife is enjoying her marriage and she is not or not even married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Whatsapp Chat (photo Attached) / In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! / Bbn2018: Miracle And Nina Caught Romancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.