Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi (7414 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Reports reaching Igbere TV news desk this evening indicate that 2 soldiers tried to intimidate and maltreat some IPOB members who were putting on Biafra Uniform. According to an eyewitness who narrated what happened to Igbere TV reporter, the soldiers ordered the IPOB members to remove the clothes and caps which they refused and ran to other IPOB members in the area but the soldiers insisted and tried removing the clothes by force which led another IPOB member around the area to stone one of the soldiers and injured him immediately. This led to serious fight and the soldiers escaped by jumping inside a moving car and informed other soldiers of what happened.

Other soldiers stormed the area immediately and started shooting sporadically in the air, many people abandoned their goods and ran away, the eyewitness said. This happend in one of the villages in izzi local government area of Ebonyi State. No lives were lost as at the time of filing this report http://igberetvnews.com/423998/breaking-soldiers-try-to-deal-with-ipob-members-in-ebonyi-and-this-happened/

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by madridguy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
shocked
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by swiz123(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
The more they oppress us, the more powerful we become. Fire on brothers! Chukwu okike abiama is with us

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
goodnews!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by jakD: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Firstly, the pictures attached are no where related to the story. They are downloaded pictures.
Anyway, I've got no thing to say to it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Na wao!!!! Why telling them to pull their wears,is uncalled for,de should b decorum in de pact of de soldier's

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by jakD: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
goodnews!!
Which one is the good news, the sporadic shooting or the stone threw?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
goodnews!!
they are fearless before their enemies.I love their dauntless and bold spirit,in the pact of de Igbos.Don't intimidate any citizen

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Until Biafra comes, obey the constitution of Nigeria. I'm Igbo BTW..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by vedaxcool(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Igbere news
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Cinkq: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
N
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Arda1000(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lies from the very bottom of hell

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Dillusionist(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
mrdashing10:
Until Biafra comes, obey the constitution of Nigeria. I'm Igbo BTW..
which constitution did they violate??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by ReubenE(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
swiz123:
The more they oppress us, the more powerful we become. Fire on brothers! Chukwu okike abiama is with us
Hope your family members are there too?
I mean no offense, its just a question from a concerned citizen.

I wish for all sides to be careful so that some people will not die on behalf of others.

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Cinkq: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thank God no life was lost,but ipob coordinators should warn its members against taunting and confronting the gallant Nigeria army.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dillusionist:
which constitution did they violate??
Agitation for Biafra violates Nigerian Constitution. Check Section 2

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by IgboSubmarine: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerian military acting without wisdom

Amnesty International has gotten a meal to eat this week and the military will pay for the meal

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cc Lalastical
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by YourRadiance(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why can't there be peace?
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
swiz123:
Chukwu okike abiama na akwa ano with you, Mr. Man, life has no spare and it takes just one bullet to end it. Better guard your life jealously.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by BabaRamotu1988: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
goodnews!!
do you know that you're not the owner of your life

why playing god when one single stray bullet can end your life

repent my brother Clerverly

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by optional1(f): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigeria gallant army i trust them for this.. No shaking

i don't mind if you gun down my own blood..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by cjrane: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Well, the murderous, blood-sucking skeleton is back from London.

Time to begin killing youths in his silly hope it will stop people from agitating.

RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by BabaRamotu1988: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
bunch of overzealous illiterate rankless soldiers

that's why i always tell who ever want to hear make sure you acquire education at least hnd before entering the military because
A. it will give you rank and you won't be behaving like those saddist private and corporal

B. you won't be acting like a bastard

C. your salary will be reasonable and hunger will not kill you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dillusionist:

how did it violate constitution when Nigeria signed their support for self determination. .efulefu
Nigerians still add insults to arguments??
Wow!!
Young lady grow up.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Drogbs: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Without their guns they aren't sh.itt! In fact I dare all soldiers and security forces to drop their guns one day and engage those Ipob boys in a man to man fist fight!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by BabaRamotu1988: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
[s]
optional1:
Nigeria gallant army i trust them for this.. No shaking

i don't mind if you gun down my own blood..
[/s]

you're venturing into something that you won't like the outcome
i hope you can handle the pressure when the heat is on you

been monitoring you for a while now

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by cstr1000: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cinkq:
Thank God no life was lost,but ipob coordinators should warn its menber against taunting and confronting the gallant Nigeria army.
Gallant?
Oh nigga please.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by HisSexcellency(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Just wondering
What is the difference between a man wearing an ipob branded T-shirt and the other wearing T-shirt with an Italian flag painted boldly in front, and walking the streets of Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolu Ibitola Awards Scholarship To Miss Ilogbo, Olabisi Ogunleye / My Children Died For Iyabo, But She Has Shown No Interest In The Effort To Immor / Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.