Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi (7416 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by IgboSubmarine: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Drogbs:
Without their guns they aren't sh.itt! In fact I dare all soldiers and security forces to drop their guns one day and engage those Ipob boys in a man to man fist fight!

You want them to punch the lazy military men to death.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by cstr1000: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]

you're venturing into something that you won't like the outcome
i hope you can handle the pressure when the heat is on you

been monitoring you for a while now
She is just courting for attention. That is what many of them do nowadays.
Make controversial and immoral statements just to court attention.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by BabaRamotu1988: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
[s]
mrdashing10:
Until Biafra comes, obey the constitution of Nigeria. I'm Igbo BTW..
[/s]
some Nigerians makes me hate this country more

when did wearing clothes turned to violation of constitution?

instead of condemning the uncivilized act of NA you're here praising them

you see why this country will never progress

people who see no problem in killing of their fellow humans as far as it's not their own

Tufiakwa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by optional1(f): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
swiz123:
The more they oppress us, the more powerful we become. Fire on brothers! Chukwu okike abiama is with us

you see your life

Your brothers are in war front fighting for their freedom here you are fighting for likes and shares from nairaland with your comment..

You think you are doing me..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by BabaRamotu1988: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
cstr1000:

She is just courting for attention. That is what many of them do nowadays.
Make controversial and immoral statements just to court attention.
lol
and most of them when life becomes miserable for them in romance section they turn to politics section to seek attention
both those that their parents still feed that doesn't know what is sweat or being independent
all of them talking and having opinion
such a miserable souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
swiz123:
The more they oppress us, the more powerful we become. Fire on brothers! Chukwu okike abiama is with us
You are here making mouth why they are busy reducing your numbers, to the fg of Nigeria you guys are just another terrorist organisation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by BabaRamotu1988: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
[s]
optional1:

you see your life

Your brothers are in war front fighting for their freedom here you are fighting for likes and shares from nairaland with your comment..

You think you are doing me..
[/s]
shatap there and get out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by optional1(f): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
you're venturing into something that you won't like the outcome i hope you can handle the pressure when the heat is on you
been monitoring you for a while now
lolz
monitoring spirit continue, you think you are doing me...

Is your heat more than the heat in sambisa
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by optional1(f): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s] shatap there and get out

monitoring spirit e pain am grin

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

You want them to punch the lazy military men to death.
You this fool,why don't you approach a soldier tomorrow and ask him for lay down his riffle for physical combat?

Some of you have never in your miserable lives see military in action that is why you will come here to type thrash.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by BabaRamotu1988: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
[s]
optional1:

monitoring spirit e pain am grin
[/s]
trash
shatap and get out
nobody is pained
odika ino na mensis i?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by timecapsule: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Has BAIFRAN uniform turn out to be NIGERIA ARMY uniform?
OH i see so this is the instruction he gave to you people yesterday?
Remember that the end justifies the means.
We are not going back, the SUN MUST SHINE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by tdayof(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
cstr1000:

Gallant?
Oh nigga please.

Putting on a biafran attire shouldn't be a crime.

Back to the main reason why I'm quoting you. Yes they are gallant.

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by oilyngbati(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
vedaxcool:
Igbere news
But a competent law court stated that IPOB is not an illegal organization? This ruling was made by the honourable justice Nyako. It's the buhari and his gangs that are violating the constitution, by not obeying a ruling by a competent court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Ken4Christ: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
I am not against the agitation for Biafra but it should be done with wisdom. The only way Biafra can be actualized is first, the unity of the Igbos in the fight for this common cause. I know it is impossible to have 100% cooperation in things like this but they should carry the majority along.

Until the dream is actualized, I don't subscribe to hoisting of Biafra flags in Nigeria. It is a treasonable offense. Likewise the recruitment of security agents working for Biafra. It is an indirect way to trigger war which they may not be ready for. They are lucky the President is partially incapacitated. Otherwise, subduing such acts wouldn't pose any serious problem for the federal government.

There are better ways to fight for the actualization of Biafra. Nigeria is a failed state but two wrongs actions can never make things right.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by optional1(f): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
trash
shatap and get out
nobody is pained
odika ino na mensis i?

Lolz, mensis nke gi

You are even from 042
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Najokee: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Igberetvnews. ..ipob propaganda news outlet....I will pass grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by dudebuck: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ken4Christ:
I am not against the agitation for Biafra but it should be done with wisdom. The only way Biafra can be actualized is first, the unity of the Igbos in the fight for this common cause. I know it is impossible to have 100% cooperation in things like this but they should carry the majority along.

Until the dream is actualized, I don't subscribe to hoisting of Biafra flags in Nigeria. It is a treasonable offense. Likewise the recruitment of security agents working for Biafra. It is an indirect way to trigger war which they may not be ready for. They are lucky the President is partially incapacitated. Otherwise, subduing such acts wouldn't pose any serious problem for the federal government.

There are better ways to fight for the actualization of Biafra. Nigeria is a failed state but two wrongs actions can never make things right.
If You don't know what to say please STFU! Igbos are more united than any other tribe in the zoo aka naliejerià! Wearing IPOB branded Tshirts is NOT a crime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by danielude53(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
HisSexcellency:
Just wondering
What is the difference between a man wearing an ipob branded T-shirt and the other wearing T-shirt with an Italian flag painted boldly in front, and walking the streets of Nigeria
ask google.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by danielude53(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Malaysian firms to assist Nigeria revitalise oil palm sector

The Malaysian Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Lim Juay Jin has stated that companies in Malaysia will be glad to partner with their Nigerian counterparts to revitalize the nation’s oil palm sector.

Jin made the remarks in Njaba, Imo State, when he led a Malaysian trade delegation to the sprawling manufacturing complex of Sevirg Agro-Allied Mills Limited in Njaba Council Area of Imo State.

He noted that companies like Servirg have so much prospects and needed capacity to partner with similar companies in Malaysia that offer not only high quality and affordable oil palm products but also world class services in other sectors of the economy.

The High Commissioner described Servirg Agro-Allied Mills Limited as a trail blazer in Nigeria’s oil palm manufacturing industry.

“Having toured this factory today, I am quite impressed by the capacity and potentials seen here today.

This company holds such great potential for the oil palm sector in Nigeria. The set-up here is so well planned and carefully thought out,” he said.

Adding that the company is much more like the ones in Malaysia and in the forefront of pioneering innovative excellence in the oil palm sector.

The envoy said with what he had seen at the company: “I could see the cooperation of Nigeria and Malaysia in oil palm industry intensified because anywhere I go people will be asking me whether Malaysia could help in revitalizing the oil palm sector.

But what I keep saying is that the timing must be right and you must have the right partners to make it happen.”

He described oil palm industry in Nigeria as one with very huge potential because according to him, just like Malaysia, Nigeria has a lot of land mass, good weather, wonderful vegetation, soil, necessary social make-up and historical background.

On ways his visit could foster closer business ties with Nigeria, he said: “This is one of the concrete proofs that things are taking shape again because most of these companies are forging closer partnership with Malaysian companies by bringing machineries from Malaysia to ensure quality production.”

Also speaking, a foremost lawyer in Imo State, Chief Peter Mgbenwelu described the company as a shining example of what Nigeria is capable of achieving if it looks inwards and taps into the boundless energy and ingenuity of its people.

Chief Mgbenwulu said as a manufacturing company, Servirg has demonstrated the spirit behind the formulation of the country’s National Development Plan, which was aimed at curtailing the dependence on imports and ensuring the growth of the Nigerian agro-allied industry, using local resources.

“That development plan then culminated into the Nigeria Vision 20:2020 which expresses the aspiration for Nigeria to become one of the top 20 economies in the world by 2020.

Attainment of the vision would enable the country to achieve a high standard of living for its citizens,” he said.

Earlier, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the company, Mr. Obiora Ogoh, who took the Malaysian Ambassador and his entourage on a tour of the firm’s facilities, said the company’s aspiration is to take Nigeria back to her glorious days as a world leader in palm oil production.

“With this palm oil refinery, we are simultaneously starting our backward integration process. That means we started to grow oil palm in Nigeria.

Nigeria was a world leader in oil palm in the 1960s and 1970s and Malaysia and Indonesia took the know-how from Nigeria and over the last 30, 40 years, they have perfected it and have now become world leaders in oil palm production.

So the intention of Servirg is to be one of the leading companies that will restore Nigeria to its former position as world leader in oil palm production, therefore, we are not only putting up a refinery here, which has a capacity of 30 tons per day, but we are also interested in growing oil palm.

Again our crushing plant produces 150 tons per day while our bakery fat and margarine plant produces 20 tons per day.

Also, I’ll like to inform you that we are on a journey to set up 350 hectares of oil palm plantation in Enugu State,” Ogoh said.

For more visit www.danielude..com and www.ejitex..com
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by ofai: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
mrdashing10:

Agitation for Biafra violates Nigerian Constitution. Check Section 2

Shut up and take your rant elsewhere.

Since when did biafra designed shirts become a national threat

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by ofai: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
mynd44 stop deleting my comments, i have not broken any of the rules. Pigs of Biafra have said worse things about the president and APC, yet the comments are alloowed.

Another hate speech again. You are still defending yourself with hate speech.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by DonBobes(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Der d deaths will give me joy
Quote me n let thunder burn u to death
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Balkan(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
SirJeffry:
Chukwu okike abiama na akwa ano with you, Mr. Man, life has no spare and it takes just one bullet to end it. Better guard your life jealously.
people like you will remain a slave in your country because you dont want to die. you prefer to die on top of a woman than to die for your freedom. go on with your surfering and smiling Afonja. You a guiding a life that you don't have.

Meanwhile gutter water still remain. so kneel down and drink for Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by ayagha: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
mrdashing10:
Until Biafra comes, obey the constitution of Nigeria. I'm Igbo BTW..

it's crystal clear that u know nothing about the constitution, these guys didn't break any law. BTW I'm not igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by attackgat: 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ken4Christ:

You are talking nonsense. Show me any law in Nigeria where it is banned to hoist the Biafran flag or wear Biafran clothing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Kellapaw: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
goodnews!!

And this one is an Igbo boy.. oh

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 24, 2017
ofai:

Shut up and take your rant elsewhere.

Since when did biafra designed shirts become a national threat
Baba I no Bleep your girlfriend/wife!! Argue like an adult!!
Argue with proofs.. If I'm wrong, I'll admit or the other way round.
You don't abuse people on forums cos they share different opinions or views as you do!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 24, 2017
attackgat:

You are talking nonsense. Show me any law in Nigeria where it is banned to hoist the Biafran flag or wear Biafran clothing?
Gotta Section 2 of the 1999 constitution!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Progressive About APC - Ebenezer Babatope / The Sophistication Of South West Population. / Senate To Confirm More Ministerial Nominees, As Lai, Nanono, Mamman Appear Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.