Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi (7413 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by BabaRamotu1988: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2017
optional1:

Lolz, mensis nke gi

You are even from 042
Nope am from Anambra (onitsha)

nne please i beg of you don't meddle in this politics section it's very dirty here

i hate attacking one of my own
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Prestige16(m): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2017
HisSexcellency:
Just wondering
What is the difference between a man wearing an ipob branded T-shirt and the other wearing T-shirt with an Italian flag painted boldly in front, and walking the streets of Nigeria
The difference - there is a country called Italy but non called Biafra, at least not constitutionally

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Kokolet11: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
goodnews!!
ewu
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Cc, lalastical, Mynd44, Seun
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by attackgat: 6:48am On Aug 24, 2017
mrdashing10:

Gotta Section 2 of the 1999 constitution!

I went over section two twice. I did not see a where is says it is against the law to hoise a Biafra flag or wear Biafran clothing. If I missed it, maybe you can quote it here. chapter 4 of the same constitution allows freedom of movement, expression and belief.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2017
swiz123:
The more they oppress us, the more powerful we become. Fire on brothers! Chukwu okike abiama is with us

Na online u dey do ur own
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by optional1(f): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

Nope am from Anambra (onitsha)

nne please i beg of you don't meddle in this politics section it's very dirty here

i hate attacking one of my own

oh
good morning

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by obyrich(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2017
mrdashing10:
Until Biafra comes, obey the constitution of Nigeria. I'm Igbo BTW..
What part of the constitution forbids them from wearing uniforms? The Nigerian courts have pronounced the IPOB a legal organisation. Is the IPOB uniform part of the uniform of the Nigerian soldiers? Please advise the over-zealous soldiers to act within the bounds of the law and constitution they swore to protect.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Ladyjumong(f): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2017
optional1:
Nigeria gallant army i trust them for this.. No shaking

i don't mind if you gun down my own blood..
gun down ur own blood ?

imagine

anty ke way undecided
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Akious2k2(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2017
mrdashing10:
Sometimes, when I c comments like dis from an Igbo person, it gives me d hope dat one day, Igbos may get things right
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by ofai: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2017
mrdashing10:

Baba I no Bleep your girlfriend/wife!! Argue like an adult!!
Argue with proofs.. If I'm wrong, I'll admit or the other way round.
You don't abuse people on forums cos they share different opinions or views as you do!

slowpoke stop playing reverse psychology. Stick to the Crux. Since when did putting on a biafra designed shirt become a threat to national security?
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by ofai: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Akious2k2:

Sometimes, when I c comments like dis from an Igbo person, it gives me d hope dat one day, Igbos may get things right

There will always be Saboteurs. You can have him for all we care.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Well said! We DANites are against any agitation to break up Nigeria.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d)added to the list Danites any person you find to be detribalised.
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10

If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
mrdashing10:

Agitation for Biafra violates Nigerian Constitution. Check Section 2
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Akious2k2(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2017
swiz123:
The more they oppress us, the more powerful we become. Fire on brothers! Chukwu okike abiama is with us
You keep pushing others while you are at d other side "Enjoying" urself... U want others 2 die 4 biafra 4 u 2 enjoy it right?
I hope dose ones on d "Field" will think deeply 1 day
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by optional1(f): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
Ladyjumong:
gun down ur own blood ?
imagine
anty ke way undecided

o ya blood

Sister gi nwa ke wia undecided
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Ladyjumong(f): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2017
optional1:

o ya blood

Sister gi nwa ke wia undecided
aghotara m way gi, mana obu maka nkem, odi understandable
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by optional1(f): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Ladyjumong:
aghotara m way gi, mana obu maka nkem, odi understandable

ọ bụghị m kpatara nah..

ha si na “A stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave”
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Ladyjumong(f): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2017
optional1:

ọ bụghị m kpatara nah..

onwere ihe yitere stuborn fly naa okwu ipob aaa, onwero. right faa ka ha naa zo.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by vickyblase2(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2017
What is the better way
Ken4Christ:
I am not against the agitation for Biafra but it should be done with wisdom. The only way Biafra can be actualized is first, the unity of the Igbos in the fight for this common cause. I know it is impossible to have 100% cooperation in things like this but they should carry the majority along.

Until the dream is actualized, I don't subscribe to hoisting of Biafra flags in Nigeria. It is a treasonable offense. Likewise the recruitment of security agents working for Biafra. It is an indirect way to trigger war which they may not be ready for. They are lucky the President is partially incapacitated. Otherwise, subduing such acts wouldn't pose any serious problem for the federal government.

There are better ways to fight for the actualization of Biafra. Nigeria is a failed state but two wrongs actions can never make things right.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by odoguma(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2017
Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

Note: Successful applicant will be contacted via mail for interview.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by able20(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2017
swiz123:
You're inside one cave shouting fire on boy.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by akulaxx: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
mrdashing10:

there is no constitution. what you are military decrees

constitution is document approved by the constituent units (nations )of a group of people or a country not a group of soldiers in a so called supreme military council
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Ken4Christ: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
dudebuck:
If You don't know what to say please STFU! Igbos are more united than any other tribe in the zoo aka naliejerià! Wearing IPOB branded Tshirts is NOT a crime.

How united are they when all the southeast governors dissociated themselves from the agitation. In addition some of their kinsmen hold rallies in support of Buhari.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by danielude53(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2017
How to buy airtime from Diamond bank
daniel ude 4 days ago Technology,

The use of mobile communication makes it possible to always keep up with events and current news. You enjoy a constant connection with family and friends, unlimited possibilities for solving business problems and it is a tool for prompt receipt, and transmission of information.

You also don’t need to strain your memory to remember the phone number of an old acquaintance that has not been dialed for a long time. A mobile contact book is always very useful. In addition to contacts, you can store a lot of other information on your phone.

A vast number of people write down ideas and thoughts, credit card numbers, significant dates, various files, etc in their mobile phones.

We can say that our phone has replaced our notebook and flash drive at the same time. All sorts of useful programs, functions, services that are provided by the modern smartphones make this small device multifunctional and extremely useful.

As you can’t imagine your life without mobile communication, you must ensure the constant availability of airtime on your phone in case you need to make a call or use a related service. It is important to know how to replenish your airtime anytime, anywhere.

This is easy to do if you have an account with Diamond Bank. You can buy airtime from your account. Now we’ll tell you about the procedure.

How to buy airtime from Diamond Bank?

You can buy any network airtime straight from your account at Diamond bank. You only need to know the special Diamond Bank code. Just dial *937*Amount# from your mobile phone which you registered with Diamond bank. You don’t need to provide any other data!

How to recharge from Diamond Bank?

For example, dial *937*1000# to buy airtime. It's really that easy to buy airtime!

Let’s start together:

Dial *937*Amount# from the telephone number (It must be registered to your Diamond Bank account).A list of all your account numbers will be shown on your screen.Choose your desired account by indicating the corresponding number on the shown list (It appears at each transaction).Choose 'OK' or 'Confirm' to finish.The amount specified will be withdrawn from your chosen Diamond bank account. The airtime will be recharged to your mobile telephone immediately.

Advantages of buying airtime through the Diamond Bank

It’s fast and easy to do You can buy airtime 24/7 The recharge process is immediate

Keep in mind
www.danielude..com for more information/News

You must dial the Diamond Bank airtime recharge code from the telephone number registered with Diamond Bank; The service is accessible to all main Networks such as GLO, MTN, Airtel, and 9Mobile; The money is withdrawn straight from your Diamond Bank account; There is a daily purchase limit of 3,000 Naira; You can choose any of your Naira accounts attached to the registered telephone number.

Constant mobile connection gives you the freedom to do constantly be on the move without worrying about taking time to go and buy airtime. Keep up with the times! Recharge from Diamond Bank!
Visit :www.danielude..com for more informations
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by che8: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2017
optional1:

ọ bụghị m kpatara nah..

Bia Nwanne, o dika ichefuola ebe isi bia.....?

Biafra abughi okwu eji eti epele oo!
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by AbuEzeFemi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
there is no Biafria
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by CrtlAltDel: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
trash
shatap and get out
nobody is pained
odika ino na mensis i?
Notice Ipig robot are only programmed to type trash, shatap or get out grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi by Zanzibar1: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Wow I can't believe this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sophistication Of South West Population. / Kano State Governor Orders Release Of Detained Boko Haram Members / There Is Nothing Progressive About APC - Ebenezer Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.