Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Avatar Sucks! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar Sucks! (5537 Views)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / Avatar And Ben-10 Boys / Avatar, Insult Or Exaltation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar Sucks! by mamabear1(f): 12:28am On Feb 28, 2010
i practically had 2 see d movie 4ma self co d way pple talked bout d movie waz 2 much n wen i did i waz like shocked wat nonsense is diz wat pple re raisin thumbs 4, d movie actually suffered 4rm over-hype, jeez fank God i wasnt d only one finkn it sucks!!! i wonder why 2012 never got d highest sellin movie ever coz wen i saw dat one i cudnt help but shout cool cool cool coolest, wink datz wat u call a movie not dat blue monkey shit! angry
Re: Avatar Sucks! by Chidimba: 12:31am On Feb 28, 2010
I am with u mama bear, the film is an eyesore
Re: Avatar Sucks! by platinumnk(f): 2:39am On Feb 28, 2010
lex-luthor:

f***ing tart,berra shut your pie hole up hear me

awww, is tha all u got?
u suck grin
please dont make me bring up ur posts wanting to learn to stop premature ejecalation
ease up on the lotion cheesy
Re: Avatar Sucks! by platinumnk(f): 2:41am On Feb 28, 2010
obinna5000:

Very funny. grin
Don't you think the more we talk about how good or bad "Avatar" is, the more people will be interested in seeing the movie?

And everyday people are sucumbing to peer pressure and buying cigarettes.
Kini big deal? undecided
Re: Avatar Sucks! by obinna5000(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2010
the 6 secrets to Avatar's success
http://www.filmjunk.com/2010/02/03/pandoras-box-office-6-secrets-to-avatars-success/

the 5 reasons why Avatar should not win Best Picture at the Oscars
http://www.filmjunk.com/2010/02/08/5-reasons-why-avatar-should-not-win-best-picture/

I found these topics quite interesting
Re: Avatar Sucks! by lexluthor2(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
aaww,that's so nice.you got a thing for me? Bring it on dyke,post what ever excreta  you think i wrote.that reference was for a friend hear me.i got no problems with my manliness.am 6ft 2 inches and my shlung is 7inches baby and i use it real good,am a bleeping stud;got gals that can testify to ma goodness home and abroad.you want numbers?that's if u can afford call rate.so run along now back to your cyber cafe job or wot ever it is u f***king do k.do u know what dokson means in warri?go n do your research like u did on me.u too insignificant for me to dig up your dirt,would be a real waste of man hours.google me too if u like,am as handsome as a 9ja boi gets.frigid f***king retard.no fail oh.
Re: Avatar Sucks! by platinumnk(f): 1:00am On Mar 01, 2010
^ was that english u typed?
i guess you must have paid to pass jamb because water don pass garri for your peanut brain sha! grin
Re: Avatar Sucks! by lexluthor2(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2010
get ur has-been ass off this thread if u ain't got anything constructive to say.oh i forgot to say;i think you wrote my jamb exam remember grin.were the sh*t you wan paste na?you super suck girl.king kong ain't got shit on me.
Re: Avatar Sucks! by obinna5000(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2010
Na wa o! From discussion about Avatar to fighting in forum.
Make una take am easy now. undecided
Re: Avatar Sucks! by spikedcylinder: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2010
@ POST

Absolutely.

[size=15pt]Avatar to put it bluntly is basically 'Smurfs Riding Pidgeons'[/size]
A load of toash!!!!
A waste of Time, Money & Energy.

Funniest stuff I've read in a long time!!! grin grin grin

Plat and Lex, please calm down and ease off.
Re: Avatar Sucks! by platinumnk(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Funniest stuff I've read in a long time!!! grin grin grin

Plat and Lex, please calm down and ease off.

Yes mam  grin grin
Re: Avatar Sucks! by ogagusps3: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2010
movie sucks FACT
Re: Avatar Sucks! by lexluthor2(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin my lips r  lipsrsealed sealed for now
Re: Avatar Sucks! by tomelistic(f): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
tenk God am so not alone in this. i woudnt say Avatar sucks but i was disappointed wen i watched it, i mean every where u go, Avatar!! that u spent the whole billions in america and took your whole time to produce a movie doesnt mean it must be da bomb. the story line was rubbish, the alien world thin was too fake, the animals, the grasses etc. i mean there was nothing so wow in the movie abeg. they shud go jareeeeeeeee angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Avatar Sucks! by vescucci(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
Avatar sucks. Yeah! This beats liposuction, rhinoplasty, face lifts and boob jobs altogether to get self esteem
Re: Avatar Sucks! by obinna5000(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2010
Wow! It took people 3 months to realize that "Avatar" sucked. Incredible.
Re: Avatar Sucks! by fisheye: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2010
Avater was a waste of cash. Try watching sherlock holmes u would know what imean
Re: Avatar Sucks! by fisheye: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2010
He spent a billion dollars on rubbish. Kudos to him and those who made him got 3 billion in one week of release. James cameron is just business. He got the animation right that the only good thing about the film.
Re: Avatar Sucks! by spikedcylinder: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2010
fisheye:

Avater was a waste of cash. Try watching sherlock holmes u would know what imean

How can Avatar be a waste of cash when it raked in more than 8 times the amount spent in making the movie? WHo's cash has been wasted? Yours of James'?
Re: Avatar Sucks! by obinna5000(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

How can Avatar be a waste of cash when it raked in more than 8 times the amount spent in making the movie? WHo's cash has been wasted? Yours of James'?
Film wey don make money taya. grin
@spikedcylinder
The number of "Avatar" topics in the TV/Movie section is getting too much. Maybe some people actually like the film and are pretending.
Re: Avatar Sucks! by mykali(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2010
obinna5000:

Film wey don make money taya. grin
@spikedcylinder
The number of "Avatar" topics in the TV/Movie section is getting too much. Maybe some people actually like the film and are pretending.

grin
Re: Avatar Sucks! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2010
[size=13pt]In my opinion this movie is the best movie of the decade. Personally, it launched itself into my own personal top 5 of all time. . . maybe even number 1 after I reflect more on my experience kiss . The movie is a magical experience. You will hear "critics" bash the plot as something that has already been done and/or reminds us of about 5 different movies in one. However, I reject these critics analysis because what movie can't you say that about? HUH I once heard there are only around 56 stories in existence, and they keep being retold over and over again in different varieties and with different characters. So the fact that the story is one that is common to us (i.e. an outsider realizes that his own people are the evil and takes sides with aliens to vanquish his own, e.g. Dances with Wolves) doesn't bother me. I think the writing is excellent, the dialog superb, the special effects mind-blowingly amazing, and the story emotionally uplifting (i.e. it may bring a tear to your eye and force you to look at your fellow man a little differently regardless of the color of their skin or gender). To me this experience was beautiful and will be with me for a long time. I suggest this movie to EVERYONE. . . . wink[/size]
Re: Avatar Sucks! by fisheye: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
You try sha o, but my dear you nothing about movies kiss GO watch Sherlock Holmes!. Watching Avatar reminds me of Pochahotas. as if that's not enuf, it reminds me of Jeta Amata's 'AMAZING GRACE' . Ha! Abeg! cry
Re: Avatar Sucks! by candylips(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
i actually liked the movie
Re: Avatar Sucks! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
[size=13pt]likewise me. . . . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
candylips:

i actually liked the movie
Re: Avatar Sucks! by dolly9: 9:07pm On May 01, 2010
I agree wit all of u that the movie sucks after all the hype and the oscars. I was so disappointed in James Cameron from the great titanic to this one. Oh wat a
shame and people will complain abt nigerian movies not getting them(oscars). What's the big deal abt the oscars anyway when crappy movies like avatar win most of them.
Re: Avatar Sucks! by obinna5000(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2010
@dolly9
"Avatar" didn't win too many awards at this year's oscars. "The Hurt Locker" was the highest winner with 6 awards. "The Hurt Locker" wasn't even a fantastic movie.
Re: Avatar Sucks! by candylips(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2010
^^ yes Hurt locker was a useless film
Re: Avatar Sucks! by Rocktation(f): 8:35pm On May 04, 2010
Avatar sucks! Louder please. The movie's just a pathetic tact to rip you guys off (thanks to Alaba Int. market that has made things easier for me). Jake only fancied keeping his monster legs that he had in hand, than hoping to get the ones promised him by his superior in our world. Finito. That's by far the only thing i could relate to in the concept, save the fact that there just might be some greater force out there that bests pastor Chris's.
Re: Avatar Sucks! by DoubleN(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2010
Avatar is just the 2010 Edition of Pocahontas as long as i am concerned. Definitely not a movie i can watch twice.
Re: Avatar Sucks! by obinna5000(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2010
Double N:

Avatar is just the 2010 Edition of Pocahontas as long as i am concerned. Definitely not a movie i can watch twice.

"Avatar" came out on December 2009. Na which one be 2010 edition? grin
Re: Avatar Sucks! by DoubleN(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2010
obinna5000:

"Avatar" came out on December 2009. Na which one be 2010 edition? grin
No be 2010 dem do Oscars??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrarium TV: Watch Movies & TV Shows / Best Rated Movies 2020 You Will Love To Watch / Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.