Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Lady Literally Asks Any Guy To Disvirgin Her. See This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Literally Asks Any Guy To Disvirgin Her. See This! (1010 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Literally Asks Any Guy To Disvirgin Her. See This! by missNGLatest: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
The things we see on Social media y’all… This Nigerian lady, Chidinma, by name, literally took to her Facebook page to ask any guy to disvirgin her.

She says the guy should be courageous and not be shy… Oh! and he should also be a nice guy… no dear… I don’t think a “nice guy”
http://somtoo.co/news/nigerian-lady-literally-asks-any-guy-to-disvirgin-her-see-this/
lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Literally Asks Any Guy To Disvirgin Her. See This! by Josephjnr(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ayam tired.
Re: Nigerian Lady Literally Asks Any Guy To Disvirgin Her. See This! by ImDharay: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
mtcheeeew!
Re: Nigerian Lady Literally Asks Any Guy To Disvirgin Her. See This! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Do so at your own risk.
HIV is real
Re: Nigerian Lady Literally Asks Any Guy To Disvirgin Her. See This! by missNGLatest: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Literally Asks Any Guy To Disvirgin Her. See This! by obamabinladen(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
How many times will they tear your pant ni?

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Want Only Sex From Women / Why Girls Will Love You / Many Ladies Will Die Single In This Generation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.