Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster (35146 Views)

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Akumjum(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
I can't waste my vote on a f**king clown.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Jamila05(f): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
You are a clown, I thought you gonna say zoo
NgeneUkwenu:
Comedians!

Fayose and PDP Can only rule In The Republic Of The Pigs!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Casteel12(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Retard again ? Fayose and madness be like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by babapressy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Okey oooooo
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by alexxy: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
This man is retarded so also his senseless supporters

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by correct7: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
I love FAYOSE but for this Presidential, it is some how
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by temodent(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
I would like to compare his adventure with a popular saying by my well respected pastor which says " A o merin joba e we Ku ewele." I leave that to anybody versatile in Yoruba translation to do that.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by NSK4U(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
his winning is nearby......

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by micflo28(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
I appreciate fayose for working so hard to keep this free-fall of a failure government in check. I love him for speaking the the truth even in the face of blackmail and a populace used to poor leadership, but his presidential interest will be a huge waste of Ekiti states' resources. He had better used the money to achieve the good life for his people.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by dapiluv: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Solution indeed!
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by RoyalUc(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
swiz123:
I fit bet my right balls say no be clipper barb this hair... Na confirm razor blade grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oboy no kill me laf abeg. You don see executive clipper before? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by PMAN21: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fayose of all, who will vote you, you've collected the best idiot of the year so why do u need presidency again.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
OEPHIUS:
Do you think this will work?

I must say, he is hard to recognize though
drama to shout 'witch hunting' when efcc comes after him when his immunity as a gov is no longer there
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by raphaeladeyele: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
U ar not competent
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Daboomb: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2017
I will Vote Fayose for President, under one condition.....

That is if he Contests to be the President of ******* of the*****Sun.

I did not say it loud o, make dem Chukwualabiama nor come take my pinshure do ritual.
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Daboomb: 12:42am On Aug 25, 2017
temodent:
I would like to compare his adventure with a popular saying by my well respected pastor which says " A o merin joba e we Ku ewele." I leave that to anybody versatile in Yoruba translation to do that.

Let me try, as omo Yiibo concern! grin

here l go: We will laugh and become King, e we die daredevil.

Incase any one want to learn from me:

A o => We will
merin => laugh
Oba => King
E we ku => E we die
Ewele => Daredevil

I no say l try well well, abi?
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Bambela(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Teewhy2:
All these are just ways of preventing him from probe after leaving office and looking for public sympathy , so that if anyone try to probe or say anything against him after leaving office, his team will say they are victimizing him because he decides to run for the presidential seat. From INEC time table i don't think it is time for people to start creating any public/official awareness to run for any post in 2019.
You lack vision

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform / Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.