Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,546 members, 7,850,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Ex, Her Ex (The Stalker) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex, Her Ex (The Stalker) (527 Views)

Why Do People Want To Know If Their Ex The Dump Is Hurt / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex, Her Ex (The Stalker) by Nairaboi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good day house. So there is a lady i dated some years back, we broke up on mutual grounds because of my lack of interest in the relationship , we kept in touch and decided to come closer , but I have ruled out any relationship and commitment , but we are cool with being friends with benefits. So she complains of this Ex who has become a Stalker, Always coming to her place of work of cause embarrassment, and threatening that if she doesn't come back he is going to do something crazy. Based on her story, she broke up with him cause he beats and sexually assaults her. She even had to leave her former house because of this Ex constantly coming to the house to cause a scene. But he trailed and now knows the new house, and still comes to her work place to cause embarrassment. So last night he came as usual and started causing a scene, went to where she was and picked a knife and was shouting that she should kill him if she doesn't want to take him back (wow).
She has called me severally to report the issue to me and even blame me for what she is currently facing, saying it was because I left her that she started the relationship in the first place (aite) and that she wants me to go and warn the guy that he should stay away from my girlfriend (holy shit). I am not the kind of person who like engaging in fights or arguments because of a woman (we are not currently dating again O, just FWB. But even if I was still dating her, I no go fight man say he dey trouble him ex). I advised her severally to report him to the police, but she says the manager of the place she works is a close friend to the guy and that he is/will be using him to frustrate her.
Me, I don't want any wahala, but she seems depressed. I have asked her to get a steady relationship so she can continue with someone that hold her dear and nor maltreat her, in the process also informing the stalking ex that she is into a new relationship, while we stop our shit, but she still seems to be close to me and even though I stated I don't want a relationship, she still comes closer. And I feel I should not just let her be bullied by a stalking ex boyfriend.
But me I don't want any wahala, I no even get strength to go start issues.
So house, how do I advise her to handle this issue?

Abeg make una no mind my jumbled words.

(1) (Reply)

My Promotion Letter Turned To Sack Letter / I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself / I Know When I'm Dreaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.