Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

How To Love A Black Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Love A Black Man? (458 Views)

As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Love A Black Man? by igbeshit: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2017
I find it hard and different to love a black man from a white man.

I have to suffer his oversize peniss. and I have to suffer his macho . and sometimes, he will have 4 or 5 girlfriends at the same time. I can not promise myself that I am the one that he loves only and most.

anyway, I find it weirdly wonderful when my white skin touches his ebony skin. and I hardly have seen his flaccid peniss.
Re: How To Love A Black Man? by igbeshit: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2017
I do find black men more sexy and cute. but their oversize peniss is really a problem
Re: How To Love A Black Man? by Prinxxdave: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2017
igbeshit:
I do find black men more sexy and cute. but their oversize peniss is really a problem

i think u are the problem.
Re: How To Love A Black Man? by igbeshit: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Prinxxdave:

i think u are the problem.

I just don't know how to love a black man, although I know how to do that to a white man.

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating Tips And Advice To Enable You Have Success Dating Online / Download Any Music For Free Without Bugging Ads From Mp3horse / Is This Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.