Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love (1172 Views)

Who Makes The More Sacrifice In A Relationship - Men Or Women / How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? / Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by Ayemokhia: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2010
i made a sacrifice a long time ago to the man i loved, b/c i could not help him i told him to go and meet someone who will, he needed his papers, ( green card) i could not help in that matter and i felt it was selfish for me to hold him down when this is something that he had to do before he met me , we agreed on contract bases for him to do it but things could not work in that matter , so anyways we have been going through so much ever since he married and moved in with her, he never stop profesing his love for but i became insecure and lost trusat, b/c he was now living with her, though he spent most of his tiome working u know , at the end of the day i broke up with him 3 times b/c i just did not know how to handle him living with someone else the things ithought went on consumed me with anger and the wonderful relation we had build crumbled, he always told me i dhould just be patient tat things will soon be better and we could be back like we once use to be but i always felt 2nd , the attn was lacking we cwould go a whole month and only see each other twice,,,,,i could not call him when i wanted , out of the 3 times we broke up i had sex with someone else, so the 2nd time aorund he decided that he thinks we just better saty friends, i cant sleep or eat all i have been doing is crying and begging him, he said that i should do what it is that i want that if through our friendship we could regain trust we could try again, but that even though he lived with her he has held him self and not do such to me, SO IM SO HURT RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT SAY ANYMORE, CRYING AND LOSING SLEEP , HAVING HEADACHES, HE IS MY FIRST IN EVERYTHING AND LOSING HIM MAKES ME FEEL LIFE LESS
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by MissyB1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
How many Slaps do You need to Feel better? undecided
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by Ayemokhia: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2010
Dont think other wise cos u guys may b thinking am gay but am not its for a friend
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by Scooby1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
Ayemokhia:

Dont think other wise cos u guys may b thinking am gay but am not its for a friend

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by mamagee3(f): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2010
blah blah blah, poster
Couldn't you have cut this long Jargons
. . .
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by AniLee(f): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2010
heee some topics, i read the thing twice but i stil dont understand it, green card, papers, wife, married, another woman, intimate with someone else, i mean what noodle scramble is this
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by Ayemokhia: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
@ Scooby1, I know where u are going with this smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley U ARE A GAY RITE kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by Pittbaby(f): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
Ani lee, i thot I was dyslexic after reading this post
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by AniLee(f): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2010
LOL @ Pittbaby, glad u fl me
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by Ayemokhia: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2010
@ Pittbaby, u beta c ur doctor b4 become a dum ass
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by Pittbaby(f): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2010
LOL at poster I no even fit vex ,

"B4  become a dum backside" , please can any rational human being (obviously not our sexually confused poster)  explain what he/she is trying to say.
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
@poster
this man has already told you AND shown you that nothing will be more important TO HIM than getting his green card so what are you crying for?!
he is doing what you knew he was going to do, "marry some fool for papers and live with her".
accept the situation and ush up or get out of the mess you created for yourself and move on with your life. . . . . . . . . either way YOU are in charge of your future!
Re: A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2010
You let your man marry someone else because of a green card? That's not scrifice/love, thats stupidity!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stay Or Leave? / Girls What Would You Do In This Case? / Imagine This Long Distance Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.